28

Authors Note: Reminder of what Liliah's dagger looks like 💛

Liliah played with her necklace as she looked out the window. Harry was resting his head on her shoulder as he rested. Across from them Ron and Hermione were bickering silently about something. Cedric had ditched Liliah in after the first hour of the train ride to chat up Cho, again. She watched as the Scotland landscape whipped past her. Suddenly the green turned into grey stone as they pulled into Kings Cross Station. Liliah lightly nudged Harry to wake him up. He lifted his head an looked confused for a moment before taking in his surroundings.

" Jesus you sleep harder then Thor." Liliah stood up and grabbed her trunk from the above rack.
" I take that as a compliment." Harry gave her a sleepy smile.
" Of course you do." Liliah pulled his trunk down and handed it to him.
" Could you carry it? I just woke up." Harry asked.
" Thor carries around Mjolnir after he wakes up. And that's much heavier then your trunk." Liliah pushed the trunk to him.

" Meanie." Harry stuck out his tongue.
" Say bye to your friends. I'll meet you in the platform." Liliah told him ruffling his already messy hair.
She walked past him and off the platform. She spotted Cedric and ran up to him. Liliah jumped on his back and laughed. Cedric wrapped his arms around her legs to keep her stable.
" Did you have a nice time with Cho, Ceddy?" Liliah teased.
" Yes actually it was quite lovely." Cedric smirked.

" Did you two go on and on about how you two are so good looking and so popular and how you two make the perfect couple. Because Ceddy, you two are just so pretty." Liliah hugged his neck.
" You think I'm pretty?" Cedric asked turning his head to look at her.
" So pretty." Liliah pressed a kiss to his cheek.
Cedric smiled proudly. He sat down his best friend back down. He turned and hugged her. She accepted and hugged back happily.
" I'll see you in a week. For the craziest birthday party ever." Liliah told him.

" I can't wait. Tony Stark really knows how to throw a party." Cedric pulled away to look at her.
" Trust me this one is going to the craziest one yet. Since it's my sweet sixteen we're going all out. I'm actually a little scared." Liliah smiled.
" This is definitely going to best one yet." Cedric rubbed his hands together excitedly.
" Liliah!" Lily called from a few feet away.
" Oh shit, I gotta go. Love you Puff." Liliah winked.
" Bye, love you too Gryff." Cedric waved.

Liliah grabbed her trunk and walked over to her parents. They pulled her into a hug as soon as she was close enough.
" Guys I can't breathe." Liliah struggled.
" Oh sorry." James released.
Lily did too and she looked at her two kids and for once her heart was completely full. She wasn't missing anything. In Hogwarts she always felt she was missing something, that was until she gave James a chance. Then after they got married she longed for a child to try and replace the feeling of sadness over her first child. She loved James and Harry, they were the best thing that ever happened to her. But Liliah, she was missing piece and now she's here. With her family, we're she belongs.

" Did you eat? You look hungry." James asked
" Yes Pops. We ate breakfast before we left." Liliah chuckled.
" Mmm okay. I'll still whip up something once we get home." James decided.
" Okay Pops." She rolled her eyes playfully.
" Don't sass me young lady." James pointed his finger at her.
" Me? I would never." Liliah placed her hand over her heart.
She smirked and walked pass him to the barrier.
" Oo ohhoo. It's on. You got that sass from me. I'll out sass you any day." James smiled cockily.

Liliah keep her smirk and and just shrugged and walked through the barrier disappearing.
" Lily keep score. It's time I beat our daughter at a sass off." James started walking to the barrier before disappearing as well.
Lily looked at Harry who just shrugged.

¥¥¥

" Come off it! I did not stare at Sirius every time he came out of the shower!" Remus protested.
Liliah laughed as she sat between Remus and Lily on the couch. Harry sat in the armchair to right of them writing a letter to Hermione. Sirius and James sat together on a smaller couch to the left of the long couch.
" Moony yes you did." James said.
" Don't be shy Moony. I'm flattered." Sirius smiled.

Remus turned red and buried his hands in his hands. Only two days into holiday and already poor Remus has been flustered three times. It was morning after Liliah's first birthday with her parents. Her first time celebrating her birthday on her actual birthday. They all lounged around in their pajamas, too exhausted from last nights activities. It was nothing huge, Liliah only wanted her actual family there and no one else. But the Marauders knew how to party, even at a sixteen year old girls birthday with six people. It was truly a nigh Liliah would never forget.

The topic changed from Remus to music.
" Queen. Absolutely the best concert I've ever been to." Sirius said.
" You know who Queen is?" Liliah asked.
" Of course I do! There like my favorite band in the world." Sirius said offended.
" I like Queen too, but you can't really compete with the Beatles." James nodded is head.
" ABBA was pretty good too." Remus lend back in his seat.
" I don't know, I think Fleetwood Mac takes the prize for me boys." Lily told them.

" I feel like I've travels to the seventies." Liliah laughed.
" Li, please tell me you like seventies music." James said.
" Of course I do. Tony basically lives for it. But I'm more of a Nirvana, No doubt girl myself." Liliah smirked.
" Nirvana?" Remus asked.
Liliah looked around at the confused expression her family members held.

" Dear lord help me. Okay so......" Liliah lifted her head up before clapping her hands together.