82

" Okay does everyone have their things? We are staying at the burrow for three weeks, so we can't come back and get stuff." Liliah announced standing on the coffee table in the flat.
" I have everything sunflower." Fred walked in with their shared suitcase.
Liliah smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. She looked down at him, kinda liking her being taller. He wrapped his free arm around her.
" Good boy." Liliah bent down and kissed him.
" You look cute today. Like a real sunflower." Fred tapped her butt twice.
(outfit attached above)

" Thank you love." Liliah said.
" Look guys has anyone seen my good peacoat?" Cedric walked into the living room.
( New Girl quote. LLS. Ladies Love Schmidt.)
" What the hell is a peacoat?" George asked walking passed him and placing his suitcase next to Fred and Liliah's.
" It's a coat with all the buttons on the side. It brown, correct?" Liliah looked between George and Cedric.
Cedric nodded.
" Yeah it's brown." Liliah said.

" Why is there a men's peacoat in my closet?" Amelia asked walking into the living room carrying her bag and Cedric's coat.
Cedric took the coat from her.
" Who did laundry last?" Cedric asked.
Everyone looked at George.
" Sorry, it just seemed like something Amelia would wear. It looks very purebloody." George shrugged.
" George everyone besides me in this flat is a pureblood." Liliah told him.
He furrowed his eyebrows so did Fred. Amelia and Cedric looked at each other.

" Y'all forgot I was half didn't you." Liliah asked.
" No." Fred, George and Amelia lied.
" Yes." Cedric answered honestly.
" Thank you for being truthful Ced. Now come on were going to be late. And lord knows it will be my fault if we are." Liliah mumbled the last part.
" What did you say darling?" Fred asked picking up their bag.
" Hm? Nothing. Just that we need to get going." Liliah told him.

¥¥¥

After a long drive through the country they arrived at the Burrow. This would be Liliah's, Cedric's and Amelia's first time being her ever.
" It's so cute. It reminds me of the tower." Liliah smiled standing a few feet away from the front porch.
" Yeah if the tower wasn't owned by Tony Stark, the billionaire." Cedric told her holding his suitcase.
Liliah pinched him. He winced and look at the twins who were unpacking the car.
" Lovely house mates." Cedric said.

The twins both chuckled and Fred handed Amelia her bag. George pulled the last two bags out and closed the trunk.
" Don't stress Ceddy boy. We know it's not up to your high roller lifestyle." Fred smiled and shook his head.
" Oh yeah and I hope you don't mind, there wasn't enough room in the house so we had to put you in the barn. Hope that's not an issue." George patted Cedric's shoulder and walked past him.
Cedric's eyes widen and he looked at Liliah.
" He's kidding. You can't say stuff like that to our little prince." Liliah playfully rolled her eyes.

The group walked towards the front porch. George who was in front opened the door and walked in.
" Mum! We're here!" George called.
" Ooo there are my babies!" Molly walked out of the kitchen to the living room with her arms out.
George bent down the hug his mom while everyone walked in behind him. Fred walked over to his mom and hugged her. The three best friends looked around the house.
" I shouldn't have brought the Gucci should've I?" Amelia asked in a low voice.

Liliah couldn't help but crack a smile. Cedric couldn't either and even let out a small chuckle. Okay but you can't blame them, Amelia was the sweetest person in the world and is always super polite. So when she says snotty things like that it's hard not to laugh because it happens so rarely.

" Oh hello, Liliah, Cedric and Amelia." Molly gave them a fake smile.
They all simultaneously waved.
" Your parents just rang. They should be here in a few hours." Molly told Liliah.
" Oh perfect." Liliah nodded.
" And Cedric what are your parents doing for holiday?" Molly asked.
" Oh they are in Finland." Cedric told her.
" How fun. Boys show your guest to their room." Molly looked at the twins.
" Yes mum." They answered at the same time.

Fred grabbed Liliah's hand and their bag. He started pulling her up the stairs. They walked up two flights of stairs till they reached the right floor. He walked to a door and opened it. Inside sat two beds and the walls covered in Irish quidditch posters, on the floor was sweet wrappers and all sorts of little toys.
" I'm guessing this is your room?" Liliah looked up at him.
Fred blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.
" Yeah, I thought mum would clean it up a little." Fred admitted.
" It's adorable Freddie." Liliah reassured him.

" Thanks. So me, you and George will sleep in here. Cedric with Ron and Harry. Amelia with Ginny. Your parents in Percys room, your uncles in Charlie's room. And Bill and his secret girlfriend in his room." Fred explained sitting down on his old bed.
" Secret girlfriend eh?" Liliah asked straddling his lap.
" Yes it seems our Bill was found love being a curse breaker." Fred wrapped his arms around her waist.
" That's sweet. So let's see, that makes five Weasley who have found love." Liliah said.

" How so?" Fred asked.
" Well Bill, you, George and his secret girlfriend, Ron and Ginny." Liliah explained.
" Okay I knew myself and George but who are Ron and Ginny in love with?" Fred asked.
" I said found love, not that they realized it." Liliah told him.
" How very poetic." Fred smirked.
" Two summer's at Shakespeare camp, it should pay off." Liliah shrugged.
" You went to Shakespeare camp?" Fred raised his eyebrows.

" Before I started attending Hogwarts, every summer one of my family members got to chose a summer camp for me to go to. It was Thor turn and he chose Shakespeare because he thought the camp was about learning how to fight with spears. A very valuable ability a seven year old should learn." Liliah explained.
" That's brilliant." Fred laughed.
" Not really. When I came back he wanted to have a duel to test my knowledge." Liliah smiled.
Fred through his head back laughing. Liliah chuckled at his reaction.

" So I started reciting sonnets while he tried fighting me with a spear." Liliah chuckled.
Fred put his head on her shoulder and laughed some more. Liliah smiled and hugged him. Fred hugged back bringing her as humanly possible to him.

" I love you Liliah Peggy Rogers." Fred told her.
" I love you Fredrick Gideon Weasley." Liliah said back.
" Will you marry me?" Fred asked.
Liliah's heart dropped and her whole body stopped moving.
" What?" Liliah pulled away to look at him.
" Liliah, I want to marry you. And I'm saving up all my money to buy you a ring. But I cant wait that long. I want us to be unofficial officially engaged." Fred told her.
" Fred- I- I don't know what to say." Liliah said.

" Just say yes." Fred shrugged.
" Yes." Liliah smiled.
Fred smiled and brought her into a kiss. Liliah happily kissed back. Everything was falling perfectly in place for their fairytale love story.

But they don't live in a fairytale.