104

5 years later

" Come on Fred, come on get up!" Molly shook him awake.
Fred groaned and sat up.
" I thought the point of me staying here was that I was suppose to be relaxing?" Fred asked rubbing his eyes.
" Well breakfast is ready. And you know what's relaxing hm? Degnoming the garden." Molly smiled.
" Mum." Fred said.

" Fleur and Bill are coming over and bringing Victoire with them. And I don't want my granddaughter running around the garden with gnomes." Molly told him.
" Why are they coming again?" Fred asked.
" They have a big announcement. Personally I think Fleur is pregnant again. But also Bill heard you were here and wanted to come see you." Molly started cleaning the clothes from last night off the floor.
" Mum, I got here last night." Fred looked at her suspiciously.

Molly looked at him then back at the floor.
" Ugh alright. I called him last to tell him you were here. So maybe he can help you out of your slump-" Molly started.
" Mum!" Fred groaned into his hands and fell back into the bed.
" Oh come on Fred. I just thought with George on his honeymoon with Angelina that you could use some company. You have more then one brother for a reason." Molly protested.
" I don't need an emotional support animal every five seconds. I'm fine." Fred told her.

" Fred whats today?" Molly asked.
" Uhh well it's the six, so today is the day I made Liliah breakfast for the first time." Fred said.
Molly gave him a look. Fred looked down and stood up.
" I'm up. I'm up." Fred walked out of the room.

¥¥¥

Molly was correct, Fleur is pregnant with her and Bill's second child. Molly, Fleur and Victoire played in a freshly degnomed garden while Fred and Bill sat on the porch.
" So how are you Freddie?" Bill patted him on the back.
" Fine. Just released a new line of products for the store." Fred took a sip of lemonade.
Liliah loved lemonade, she loved lemons in general.

" That's good. Mum told us that you've been working a lot at the shop." Bill said.
" It is my shop. Besides with George getting married and everything I just doubled down." Fred shrugged.
" But your taking a break now?" Bill asked.
" Just for about a week. Then I'm heading back." Fred nodded.
" Well, maybe on one of your days off you can meet mine and Fleur's friend." Bill said nonchalantly.
" No, no Bill." Fred shook his head.

" What? What? It was just a thought." Bill raised his hands in surrender.
" Did Mum put you up to this? I'm fine, I'm just too busy for a girlfriend right now." Fred told him.
" Mate, your not even trying though. You still wear your engagement ring and the one she gave you for Christmas about a decade ago." Bill pointed out.
" Well I'm not ready to take them off." Fred placed his hands under his legs.
" Fred it's been five years-" Bill started.

" And I was in love with her for ten. I still am. You don't understand. You got your happy ending." Fred snapped and stood up.
He walked into the house with Bill following.
" We're worried about you." Bill said.
" Well don't be. I'm fine, I'm doing something non of you will ever have to. I'm grieving the love of my life! No one understands what I'm going through. Tell Mum I said bye." Fred bolted upstairs.

Bill sighed and rubbed his hand across his face.

¥¥¥

Fred walked around Diagon Alley aimlessly. He saw a girl with bushy honey brown hair. Just like Liliah. Fred stared at the back of her head tricking his mind that it was a little Liliah. Fred smiled slightly then bumped into something or rather someone.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Fred apologized bending down and picking up a shopping bag.
" Oh no worries. My fault I wasn't looking where I was going." An American accent told him.
Fred looked up and saw a beautiful woman. She had long straight black hair all neatly put in a ponytail. Her eyes were icy blue and had porcelain flawless skin.
" Neither was I." Fred handed her the bag.

She smiled and stood up, Fred following.
" It's my first time here. I moved her from America." She told him.
" Yeah, I can tell." Fred chuckled.
" It's that obvious huh?" She grimaced.
" A bit. What brings you to England?" Fred asked.
" Work. I just got a job at the Ministry of Magic here." She told him.
" Impressive." Fred nodded.

She smiled and stuck out her hand.
" I'm Carolina Vanderbilt." Carolina introduced herself.
" Fred Weasley." Fred shook her hand.
" Nice to meet you Fred." Carolina dragged out his name.
Fred smiled a bit of a blush forming on his cheeks. Yet he looked at this incredibly beautiful woman, who was flirting with him and all he wanted was Liliah.

But she's not coming back.
" Do you want to get a butter beer?" Fred asked.
" What's that?" Carolina asked.
" Oh your going to love it." Fred told her.
" Okay, I'll trust you, Fred." Carolina bit her lip.
Fred turned and started walking to a pub.

                                      ¥¥¥

Tony Stark stared at a picture of Peter and Liliah all dressed for her birthday. Her sixteenth birthday to be exact.
" Daddy. Who's that?" Morgan Stark asked her dad climbing into his lap.
" That's my goddaughter Liliah. Your god sister." Tony told her.
" Why haven't I met her?" Morgan asked.

" Well umm she's not around anymore." Tony said.
" When is she coming back?" Morgan asked.
Tony thought back to the conversation he had earlier with Steve, Natasha and Scott. A though came to his mind.
" Soon." Tony told her.
Morgan smiled at him.

" Now let's go to bed." Tony picked her up and started up to her room.

                                      ¥¥¥

Steve drank his fourth beer, not feeling the affects it was supposed to have.
" Cap. Captain Rogers, America- um-" Scott stuttered.
" Steve is fine, Scott." Steve told him.
" Right, Steve. Are you alright?" Scott sat next to him.
" You really think we can go back and fix this? Save everyone?" Steve asked.

" Um yes. I do. We have to, right." Scott said.
" Right." Steve took another swig.
" We're going to get her back Steve." Scott told him.
Steve smiled at him and nodded.
" I know. We have to, cause I don't what I'm going to do if we don't." Steve said.