87

After changing and stuffing her pockets and holsters with daggers and guns, Liliah, Fred, George, Amelia, Cedric and Willam all flooed to Hogwarts Castle. The Marauders, Lily, Arther, Bill, Tonks, Kingsley and Moody were already there.

" Where are they?" Liliah asked.
" Don't know. They came from the room of requirement though." Sirius told her.
Liliah ran her hand through her messy hair and walked past them and out Dumbledore's office. She looked for any clues. Something anything, like a deatheater mask perhaps, Liliah walked to the mask and picked it up.
" Liliah!" James shouted running after her.
" This way." Liliah started walking towards the astronomy tower.

The rest of the order followed behind. Liliah heard a scream and she took off running towards it. Sure enough two deatheaters where standing at the bottom of the Astronomy Tower guarding it.
" Oh this should be fun." Liliah pulled out her wand.
She started dueling them and not a second later James and the rest of the order joined her. Easily taking out the two deatheaters. Liliah ran up the stairs but kept her gaze on the stairs above her.

She heard footsteps above her. Liliah was ready to fight when she heard a small sob. She turned and saw Harry hiding. Liliah immediately ditched her original plan and ran to her brother.

" Harry are you okay?" Liliah kneeled next to him and placed her hand on his shoulders.
" He killed him." Harry sobbed.
" Who Harry? Who?" Liliah asked.
The death eaters passed them and continued down the stairs.
" Snape. He killed Dumbledore." Harry told her.
Liliah's eyes widen. Dumbledore was dead and Snape, his right hand man murdered him. Liliah hugged her brother knowing how close he was with the headmaster.

" I'm going to kill him." Harry said.
" Shhh, calm down. Let's plan before we go out killing people." Liliah held his shoulders and looked at him.
" No, he betrayed us. All of us. Im going to kill him." Harry pushed her hands off and rushed down the stairs.
" Dammit." Liliah mumbled and pushed herself of the ground.

She went after him. Liliah ran outside where Hagrid's hut was going up in flames.
" Fight you coward! Fight back!" Harry yelled at Snape.
Liliah ran to them and stood in front of her brother. She held up her wand threateningly.
" Give it up Snape." Liliah shouted at him.
" You two arrogant know it all's think you can fight me?" Snape asked.
Harry threw a spell Liliah was unfamiliar with and Snape easily blocked it.
" Dare use my own spells against me? Yes I am the half blood prince." Snape held up his wand.

" Keep your wand up and you will only have half of your blood. The other half will split on the grass." Liliah threatened.
Snape threw a spell with Liliah blocked and pushed Harry away. Liliah threw a spell which he blocked. Snape sent another spell that hit Liliah's wand out of her hand. Snape threw another spell to toss her back but Liliah put her hands and used her wandless magic.

And it worked. Liliah whispered a spell and it headed to Snape. He was shot back. Then he turned into a cloud of black smoke and flew away. Liliah sighed and fell to the ground. Wandless really drained all of her energy even the littlest bit. Harry ran towards her.

" Are you okay?" Harry asked.
" Yeah." Liliah nodded.
Harry helped her back up.
" Dumbledore." Harry said and they started to the courtyard.

Laying still on the ground was Albus Dumbledore. Harry rushed to his side and kneeled down next to him. Liliah walked behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Soon the courtyard filled up with students and Professors all gasping and even some screaming. Cedric rushed to Harry and hugged him. Liliah moved away letting Cedric comfort her little brother.

" Liliah." Fred ran to her and hugged her.
Liliah hugged back. 
" You have to stop running towards danger. Especially by your self!" Fred scolded but kept her close to his chest.
" Harry's childhood just died. And I watched it happen." Liliah told him unexpectedly.
" What?" Fred pulled her away just enough to look at her face to face.
" He's eyes. They were dull. He just lost his childhood and I saw it happen." Liliah said.
" Sunflower. All childhoods come to an end." Fred told her.

Yet when Liliah looked into his eyes they didn't look like hers. They still had a sparkle of hope, childish wonderment, pure happiness. But she didn't dare to try and argue with him especially right now. So she just nodded and hugged him again, cuddling into his chest. Fred stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head.

Harry's childhood was indeed lost but Liliah's adulthood was just beginning. Neither of them prepared for the next upcoming months.

Authors Note: I don't like this chapter. Like whatsoever, but it needed to happen. It's shorter then usual and I apologize. However let's move onto some action packed chapters. Thanks.💛