88

" Wow love, look how beautiful everything is." Liliah smiled looking at the tent and all the decorations.
" Yeah. But when we get married it's going to be ten times better." Fred told her.
" Really how so?" Liliah asked amused.
" Well for starters were getting married in a castle. And it's going to be invite only, no plus ones. So we don't have to deal with people like so and so over there." Fred jerked his head subtly to a group of people.
Liliah chuckled and kissed him.
" I'm so in love with you." Liliah told him.

" Stop it darling. I will actually apparated us out of here and go get a proper ring for you." Fred smiled.
" Freddie, I don't need a ring for it to be official. I just need you." Liliah told him.
" How cheesy. But I want to get you a ring." Fred decided.
" Okay whatever you say my love." Liliah shook her head and smiled.

" Sorry to interrupt. Liliah can I borrow you for a moment?" Harry asked.
" Sure." Liliah nodded.
Fred gave him a smile and a nod. Harry pulled Liliah out of the tent to a private spot.

" Whats up?" Liliah asked.
" I'm leaving." Harry blurted out.
Liliah furrowed her eyebrows.
" Excuse me?" Liliah asked.
" Me, Ron and Hermione are leaving after the wedding. To hunt and destroy horcruxes." Harry told her.
" What the hell is a horcrux?" Liliah asked.
" It's what keeping Voldemort alive. What makes him immortal. I need to find them and destroy them." Harry explained.
" Okay...I'm going with you." Liliah said.

" What, no. No that's not why I'm telling you this I wanted to say goodbye to you." Harry shook his head.
" Too bad I'm going." Liliah decided.
" Li, no it's dangerous. I just wanted to say bye." Harry told her.
" So your telling mom, Pops, Sirius, Remus and Cedric goodbye too?" Liliah asked.
" Yes-" Harry started.
" But your not going to tell why and where your going are you?" Liliah cut him off.
" No." Harry said.
" Then why tell me?" Liliah asked.
" Because you deserve to know the truth." Harry told her.

" No. It's because you secretly want me to go. And you knew I'd insist on coming. Well you got your wish." Liliah crossed her arms across her chest.
" I don't want you to get hurt." Harry sighed admitting without actually admitting she was right.
" Kid, I'll be fine. I'm going." Liliah told him.
" Good, cause I already had Hermione pack your stuff." Harry gave her a guilty smile.
" You know me too well baby brother." Liliah ruffled his hair.

" You might want to tell everybody goodbye." Harry said.
" Yeah...I'll meet you and others after the wedding." Liliah looked at Fred in the tent.
" Okay." Harry nodded and started walking back.
Liliah followed and walked straight to Fred.

" I need to talk to you." Liliah grabbed his hand.
" Of course sunflower." Fred smiled and let her drag him away from the conversation he was in.
" So I just finished talking to Harry and I have to leave after the wedding." Liliah told him.
" Like back to the Potter Mansion?" Fred asked.
" No my love, like leave leave." Liliah said.
" Why?" Fred asked.
" Harry needs me." Liliah answered vaguely.
" Need you for what?" Fred asked his voice rising a little.

" A mission. Nothing you need to worry about love." Liliah told him.
" Don't play that spy secret code talk on me. It's dangerous isn't it? That's why your not telling me." Fred asked angrily.
" Yes! Okay yes it is. But I have to go." Liliah said.
" No you don't. Stay, stay with me." Fred grabbed her hands.
" I'm protecting us. Our future. We can't get married and have kids with a war going on. This is for us." Liliah told him.

" No it's not. It's for you. You can't live the simple life with me. You need to always be in the middle of the action." Fred shook his head.
Liliah looked down. His words weren't mean but they did make her feel bad. Mostly because he was right. She loved more then anything, but she was going mad doing the same old things every day.
" I love you more than anything in this world Fred Weasley. And I'm sorry I'm like this. But you have to believe me. It is for us." Liliah looked back up at him.

Fred looked at her. He was upset but knew this is what he signed up for. He knew this was her long before they became a couple. And Fred loved that she was so brave. They lived completely different lives before they had each other. Now Liliah went straight from her life to Fred's. He knew they need to make compromises so they both can still have parts of their old lives. This just had to be one of them.

" I love you too sunflower. More then life it's self. If you need to do this, okay. I just can't stand you being away from me for so long." Fred told her.
" I promise my love, this is my last adventure. After this you and me are getting married in a castle and living the simple life. Just let me finish this war so our kids can grow up and never know fear." Liliah started to get all happy inside.
" Okay. For our future." Fred cupped her cheeks.
" For our future." Liliah stood on her tiptoes to reach him.

They connect their lips for the last time in months. Suddenly a blue ball crashed through the tent.
" The ministry had fallen. The Minister in dead. They are coming, they are coming." Kingsley voice told them.
Liliah looked at Fred.
" I love you my handsome fiancée." Liliah told him.
" I love you too my beautiful fiancée." Fred said back.
" Tell Ced and Mia I'm okay. And I'll be back." Liliah started walking to her brother.
" I will!" Fred called.

Liliah walked to Harry how was with Ron and Hermione. Death eaters started crashing through the tent and sending spells. Harry grabbed Liliah's hand and they apparated away.

When they came too they where in the middle of the street. A bus started heading towards them. Hermione screamed and they moved to the sidewalk. Liliah looked around.
" Hmm London. At night too, good choice." Liliah looked at Hermione.