136

Five minutes before Liliah and Fred would get married. That's all. Five minutes separating the rest of forever. All the grooms men and brides maids were getting into position. The flower girls were getting petals out in there basket. Liliah held her bouquet of mix of tulips and of course sunflowers in her hand tightly and took a deep breath.

The music started playing and everyone started taking their turns walking down the aisle.
" You ready to do this?" James asked coming next to her.
" Yes." Liliah breathed out.
" You don't have to you know." James told her.
" I want to. Just make sure I don't fall, I feel like I just got hit with a jelly leg jinx." Liliah looked up at him.
James nodded and held his arm out for her. She took it and took one last deep breath before they started walking.

Once she stepped out and got a look at Fred in his suit standing a few feet in front of her, ready to be hers, all of her fear went away. Her and James walked in a steady pace towards him. All Liliah could do was stare at Fred with pure love.

Once she stepped out Fred's whole world slowed down. Everyone seemed to fade out of his view. He could only see her. She was gorgeous, an absolutely vision of beauty. His heart truly almost exploded out of his chest from how much happiness and love it was filled with. Fourteen years, that's how long he's loved her. Now she's walking towards him in a wedding dress ready to fully give herself to him. After all the heartache, stress, and uncertainty, here they are, finally joining their lives forever.

Liliah and James reached the alter.
" Who gives this woman to this man." The priest asked.
" I do." James said.
" You may be seated." The priest told them.
James squeezed Liliah's hand before going to seat down next to Lily. Liliah looked the front row. It was James, Lily, Remus, Sirius, then three empty seats with a picture on them. Steve, Tony, and Nat. Pepper, Peter, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Sam and Bucky sat in the row behind them.

" Dearly beloved, we are gather her to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Fred and Liliah have known each other since they were eleven years old. They met at their boarding school, and the first time Fred saw Liliah he told his brother that this would be the girl he would marry. Liliah on the other hand had different plans." The Priest said.
Everyone chuckled at that and Liliah gave a guilty smile.
" Even after many verbal signs of distaste, Fred never gave up on her. And after many years of pearsuasing, Liliah finally gave into his charm and eventually fell in love with him." He said.
Fred gave her a cocky smirk.

" Their love is one for the history books, constantly being tested and constantly overcoming each challenge. Becoming stronger each time, falling even deeper in love each time. May we have the rings?" The priest asked.
Teddy walked towards them holding a red velvet pillow, on top were the rings. Liliah smiled down at him and took Fred's ring and Fred took hers. Liliah ruffled Teddy's hair before he walked back to his dads.

" Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and cherish, to protect and comfort, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" He asked looking at Fred.
" I do. For Infinity." Fred nodded looking deep into her eyes.
" Do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, to live and cherish, to protect and comfort, in sickness and health, till death do you part?" He looked at her.
" I do. For Infinity." Liliah smiled.

" Fred please take Liliah's left hand, place the ring on her finger and repeat after me. With this ring I vow to commit to be yours forever and ask you to be mine." The Priest told him.
" With this ring I vow to commit to be yours forever and ask you to be mine." Fred slid the diamond ring on her finger.
" Liliah please take Fred's left hand, place the ring on his finger and repeat after me. With this ring I vow to commit to be yours forever and I ask you to be mine." The Priest told her.
" With this ring I vow to commit to be yours forever and I ask to be mine." Liliah slide the ring on his finger.

" By the power invested in me by the City of London, I know present you Man and Wife. Fred you may kiss your bride." He told them.
Fred smirked and pulled Liliah in by her waist and kissed her deeply. Everyone stood up and cheered. Liliah pulled him closer by the neck and smiled into the kiss. They pulled away just a tad.
" We did it." Fred smiled.
" We sure did, feeling uneasy yet?" Liliah teased.
" Never." Fred shook his head before kissing her again.

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah stood with Cedric, Amelia, Fleur, Ginny, Hermione and Angelina all smiling at the camera. They were taking their professional photos before the reception.
" Okay beautiful ladies-and gentleman." The photographer fix his mistake by noticing Cedric's harsh glare.
" Why don't we get the bride and grooms men." The photographer suggested.
The brides maid-and man of honor- walked off to the sides and the grooms man joined Liliah.

" Now Lils are you sure you want to stay married to our tosh pot of a brother?" Bill teased.
" Yeah his bit of a tosser." Charlie nodded.
" You could do much better honestly." Ron told her.
" Even I believe these things to be true." Percy stated.
" Hey I'm not even his brother and I could tell you, you're going to regret this. I mean come on your Liliah Rogers." Lee said.

" You're right I am Liliah Rogers but Fred is now Fred Rogers and your all still Weasley's. Except Lee your just a Jordan." Liliah smirked.
" You know I've always been in love with you." Charlie teased and pulled her into his side.
The other boys got ready for the picture and Liliah rolled her eyes but smiled.

What kind of chaotic family was Liliah bringing this baby into?

Authors Note: Oh wait? Did I forget to mention? See you next chapter. <3