90

" Then I got this one guy. He was huge LiLi, like the biggest guy I've ever seen! In my whole life!" Peter told her.
" In all your sixteen years of life?" Liliah chuckled.
" Seventeen on Monday." Peter reminded.
" On my god. It's almost Monday?" Liliah asked.
" Yeah? You don't know what day it is?" Peter asked.

" Uhhhh..." Liliah looked around at the tent in the middle of the woods.
" Not really." She said.
" You've been busy?" Peter asked.
Liliah thought back. She impersonated a Ministry official. She snuck into the ministry and stole a horcrux. Became Undesirable number two and is now on the run from death eaters.
" Uhhhh...you could say that, yeah." Liliah nodded.

" What have you been doing?" Peter asked.
" Well umm your going to love this. I'm actually on the run." Liliah told him.
" LiLi!" Peter scolded.
" What?" Liliah tried to act coy.
" Why are you on the run?" Peter asked.
" Just like last time. For doing the right thing." Liliah told him.
They both went silent for a moment.

" You need to be carful." Peter told her.
" I know. I will. You too, fighting all those huge guys and all." Liliah chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
Peter chuckled.
" I love you LiLi." Peter said.
" I love you too Pete." Liliah told him.

" Bye." Peter said.
" Bye." Liliah said.

Then the line went dead. Liliah sighed and sat down on the bed and buried her face in her hands. If Peter took it bad she couldn't imagine what Tony would say. Or worse her dad. She missed her dad, and Nat....and Cedric, Fred, Amelia, Fred, George, Clint, Fred. She missed all of them and more.

Suddenly she heard an explosion outside of the tent. Liliah jumped up and grabbed her wand. She rushed outside and saw the golden trio blasting spells at the locket. Liliah sighed, in relief this time and lowered her wand.

" What are y'all doing?!" Liliah asked.
" We're trying to destroy the horcrux." Hermione told her.
Liliah stared at them dumbly.
" You mean to tell me you three are trying to destroy the darkest magic in the world, created by one of the most powerful wizards in the world with your sixth year Hogwarts spells?" Liliah asked.
" Pretty much." Harry nodded.
" And I get called the dumb one. I really doubt Bombardo is really going to destroy a horcrux. We need something more powerful." Liliah said.

" Like what?" Ron asked.
" Do I look like I've ever destroyed a horcrux?" Liliah asked.
Ron opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.
" It was a rhetorical question Ronald." Liliah put her hand up to stop him from talking.

" Well until we find something we have to keep it safe. We can take turns wearing it." Harry grabbed the locket and put it on.
" Little brother are you sure wearing that is a good idea-" Liliah started.
Harry sent her a glare that shut her up. She raised her hands in surrender.

This was going to be a long few months.

¥¥¥

The four of them sat in a tent after days or maybe even weeks of traveling. Liliah was sitting on her bed reading Pride and Prejudice while Hermione gave Harry a hair cut.

Her phone started to ring. She peaked over her book to look at the caller ID. Unknown, it read.
" I'll be back in a minute." Liliah told them.
She grabbed the phone and walked out of the tent.

" Hello?" Liliah said.
" Sunflower?" Fred asked.
Liliah smiled at the sound of his voice.
" Fred...yes It's me." Liliah breathed out.
" Thank god. I've called at least four random people." Fred sighed in relief.
Liliah chuckled.
" How are you talking to me right now?" Liliah asked.
" George and I are living in the Muggle world for a little to hide from death eaters. I'm at this thing called a pay phone." Fred explained.

" Where's Cedric and Amelia?" Liliah asked.
" In a safe house in Ireland. Along with William, seems him and Mia have gotten pretty serious." Fred told her.
" Well they can't be Sirius that's my uncle." Liliah said.
" God I miss you." Fred chuckled.
" Speaking of Sirius, how are they?" Liliah asked.

" All safe. Their all in the same safe house." Fred smiled through the phone.
" Sounds like them." Liliah smiled.
" How are you?" Fred asked.
" Okay. We're all still alive so that's good." Liliah told him.
" Your face is all over the papers. The ministry is looking for you." Fred's voice lowered to a whisper.
" Wouldn't be the first time a whole government is looking for me." Liliah joked, well kinda.

" I can't bring away from you." Fred told her.
" I miss you too my love. But we have to stay strong." Liliah said.
" I'm going to try and find you." Fred blurted.
" You will do no such thing. You will stay hidden and stay safe." Liliah told him.
" Darling-" Fred started.
" No. No, your staying with your family." Liliah cut him off.
" Liliah you are my family. You are the most important person to me." Fred's voice returned to a normal talking voice.

" Please just stay safe. I already have three kids I'm trying to protect. I need to know that your safe." Liliah told him.
There was a long pause.
" Fine..." Fred huffed.
" Thank you love." Liliah sighed.
" I love you sunflower. My sunflower, my darling." Fred said.
" I love you too my handsome fiancée." Liliah closed her eyes.

They stayed on the phone for just a second more just listening to each other breathe. Then Fred's time on the phone ran out and the call ended. Liliah wiped under her eyes where a few stray tears escaped. She walked back into the tent through the back.

Harry and Hermione were standing next to each other and Ron was across from them.
" Are you staying or going?" Ron asked.
" I- Ron-" Hermione stuttered.
" Forget it. I saw you two last night." Ron spat.
" What? Ron- thats-that's nothing." Hermione told him.

" Guess I already know your answer. You'll stand by anyone forever even when they are bad for you." Ron looked at Liliah.
Liliah's eyes narrowed to the locket on his neck.
" Take off the locket." Liliah told him calmly.
Ron took off the locket and threw it to the ground.

He looked at them then stormed out of the tent. Hermione ran after him. Liliah walked to the locket and picked it up. She put it around her neck and sighed.

" Does my best friend hate me?" Harry asked.
" No, never. He's just very stressed out and this locket wasn't helping anything." Liliah explained.
Harry looked at the locket around her neck.
" Is it going to make you leave me too?" Harry asked.
Liliah's heart dropped. How could he ever think that.

" Listen to me Harry, nothing or no one could ever, ever make me leave your side. Your my family your my little brother. We stick together." Liliah put her hand on his shoulder.
" I wouldn't know what to do without you Li." Harry hugged her.
" You'll never have to find out." Liliah hugged back.