132

After a few days at the Burrow the group four flew back to the states. The only had about two days till they had to head back to England for the rehearsal dinner and actually wedding. Yet there was a few things Bucky, Sam and Liliah needed to do before then.

Fred was peacefully asleep while Liliah tossed and turned. She had exactly two days to find a dress, or she would have to wear her moms. Its not that Lily's dress was ugly, it just not what Liliah wanted, like at all. For about two hours she laid there in the middle of consciousness and unconsciousness. A bright light blinded her. Liliah winced and blinked her eyes open. When she did, she realized she was in a dream.

" Liliah love." A familiar voice said.
Liliah turned around and sure enough there she was.
" Peggy." Liliah breathed out.
She rushed to her and hugged her tightly.
" How's dad?" Liliah asked.
Peggy laughed.
" Of course that would the first thing you would ask. You really are just like him." Peggy shook her head.

" Sorry." Liliah chuckled and pulled away.
" He is good." Peggy answered her previous question.
" Good." Liliah sighed relieved.
" But I'm here to see how you are." Peggy told her.
" Honestly, stressed." Liliah said.
" I figured. So I thought I'd come and help you out a little." Peggy told her.
" How so?" Liliah asked.

" Go into the guest room closet, bottom left corner and pull out the brown box." Peggy kissed her head before disappearing with another blinding white light.
Liliah again winced and opened her eyes. This time she was awake. She shot up out of bed and ran down the hall to the guest room before she forgot. She looked in the left bottom corner and sure enough was a big brown box. Liliah dragged it out into the middle of the room. She sat down on the ground and opened it. Inside on the top was a few pictures of Steve and Peggy from there wedding.

Liliah smiled fondly at them. They both looked so happy. Peggy's dress was gorgeous. She placed them to the side and pulled out a headpiece with a veil attached. A letter was underneath it with her name written on it. She furrowed her eyebrows and carefully opened the letter.

Dear Liliah,

            Hi, it's dad. I miss you so much honey, and by the time you see this I'll be gone. I want you to know, I will never forget you. You will always be my little girl. Even though this Peggy never knew you, I know she would want you to have this dress. She's a lot like you in fashion taste. I'm so sorry I won't be there physically with you on your special day, but I will be there with you in spirit. As will Peggy, Tony and Nat. We all love you so much Li, we know you'll do great things-well more great things. Now go get married to Fred and live a long happy life together.

                                    Love you for infinity,
                                                                     Dad

Liliah wiped her tears from her cheeks and hugged the letter to her chest. She carefully placed it next to the old pictures. She pulled out the dress and gasped. It was even more gorgeous in real life. Liliah looked up.
" Thank you." She whispered.

                                       ¥¥¥

Liliah was getting everything she needed for the wedding packed. Her dress, the veil, her shoes, makeup- just everything. She was in the zone, everything was perfectly organized and she would be fully done in the next hour or so. Her concentration was broken by her phone ringing, just it's regular ring tone.

Liliah furrowed her eyebrows and walked to the phone. Strange she didn't recognize the number and it said it was coming from the Netherlands. She pressed except and placed it to her ear.
" Hello?." Liliah said.
" Li- I made a terrible mistake..I- I need your help please." Peter's voice wavered.
Liliah felt her heart drop and she immediately got into Avenger mode.
" Pete? Where are you?" Liliah asked.
" I'm ummm....hold on." Peter told her.
" Uh hi it's Broek Op Langedik." A new voice said.
" Got that?" Peter asked.
" Got it. Hang on tight Pete I'm coming." Liliah hung up.

Liliah ran to her closet and pulled her suit out and her weapons. She grabbed the closes bag and stuffed all her shit in it. Liliah used wandless magic to write a note to Fred-who was out with Bucky and Sam, on a bonding experience or something- and started calling Happy. She told him what happened to get the jet ready. Liliah ran to the garage and placed her bag on the motorcycle cycle, got on herself and blasted out of the garage.

She sped the whole way to the airport. She loaded the motorcycle into the undercarriage of the jet and her and Happy took off.

¥¥¥

Not even two hours later Happy and Liliah landed in a tulip field, where they had tracked Peter. They got out of the jet to see a very bloody and shaken up Peter.
" Pete!" Liliah called.
" Liliah? Happy? This that really you?" Peter asked.
" What do you mean is it really us? Yes it's really us." Happy told him.
" Wait tell me something only you would know." Peter told them.

" I uhhh on the first night we met we accidentally vandalized some guys car and Uhh you sleep with a Yoda doll every night in under wear with Luke Skywalker's face on them-"
Liliah started.
" Okay that's enough, it's really you." Peter stopped her.

Peter rushed to them and hugged them. Liliah hugged back cradling his head.
" Hey, shhh, it's okay now. We've got you, it's okay." Liliah tried to soothe him.
Peter hugged her tighter.
" Okay Pete I need you to take a deep breath and tell me what happened." Liliah told him.
Peter took a deep breath and looked at her.
" Mr. Stark gave me these glasses and well I gave them away." Peter started.
" To who?" Liliah asked.
" Mysterio." Peter told her.

Liliah looked at Happy with a confused face then looked back at Peter.
" Umm who?" Liliah asked.
" His name is Quentin Beck. He trick me into thinking he was a superhero from another planet. In reality he's just a regular guy with high tech that hates Tony for stealing his invention." Peter explained.
" And you gave him Edith?" Liliah asked.
" Yes-wait how did you know about Edith?" Peter asked.

" Even Dead I'm The Hero. He mentioned them in the will." Liliah told him with a small smirk.
" So you know what they can do." Peter said.
" Yes. And I also know that in the wrong hands very bad things can happen. Now tell me where Beck is so I can go and take the glasses back." Liliah told him.

Authors Note: *in Loki's voice* Come on? What did you expect? 😏