26

Liliah sat in Dumbledore's office at one thirty in the morning by herself. She had went to his office and told him why she was there. Dumbledore then went to gather her head of house, Adrian, Snape and Lupin. Liliah looked at the Phoenix sitting a perch.
" This is some bullshit huh Fawkes." Liliah said.
Fawkes made a sort of screeching noise in reply which Liliah took as a yes.

The door swung open and in entered the Professors and Adrian who was bandaged up. Liliah looked at them. Remus and McGonagall and the same worried and disappointed look on their faces. While Snape looked over the moon and Adrian was trying to act like he was in so much pain but failing. Dumbledore walked over to his side of the desk and sat down.

" We have contacted your parents. They should be her within the hour. But for now let's hear the story. All sides of the story. Snape you may start." Dumbledore gestured to Snape.
" Well I was hosting Miss Potter-" Snape started.
" Rogers." Liliah interrupted.
" Miss Rogers, in detention. I left her with my teachers assistance Mister Pucey and when I returned was was holding a dagger and staring at a beat up Adrian." Snape explained.
" Is this true Miss Rogers?" Dumbledore asked.

" Yep." Liliah lend back in her chair.
" You have a dagger?" Dumbledore asked.
" Yes. After I saved the world- your welcome for that by the way- I decided I would keep a dagger on me at all times for protection. Obviously I was correct." Liliah said.
" Mister Pucey please tell us your side." Dumbledore gestured to him.
" She just went crazy. She was mad that I had told Professor Snape the truth and got her put in detention without her boyfriend. So she just came at me with a dagger and kicked me into a shelf of potions. If Snape hadn't walked in, I don't know what would happened." Adrian lied through his teeth.

" What a load of bullshit." Liliah shook her head.
" Miss Rogers?" Dumbledore turned to her.
" Adrian here tried to get me to sleep with him and sexually assaulted me about four times. So after I gave him multiple chances to stop- which he didn't take- I had to kick his ass." Liliah shrugged at the last part.
The Professor's all looked at each other.
" I think it's best if we talk this over. Miss Rogers why don't you wait in the hospital wing on let Madam Promfrey tend to the bruises on your wrists." Dumbledore stood.

Liliah stood up and grabbed her bag. She walked out of the office and to the hospital wing. She told Madam Promfrey what had happened and she immediately believed her shook her head in disappointment at the boys actions. Once she was done Liliah just sat on the bed and played with her necklace. The door burst open to the hospital wing.

" Liliah!" Lily breathed and ran towards her, James and Sirius not far behind.
Lily ran up to her and hugged her and Liliah immediately hugged back.
" Are you alright? We heard you were in a fight? With a boy?!" Lily pulled away to inspect her for injuries.
" Well if you want to call me kicking ass a fight then yes, I was in a fight." Liliah smirked.
" Not funny Liliah." Lily told her.
Liliah's smirk fell. James walked over to her and hugged her, his heart racing.

" Liliah Peggy Rogers!" A voice boomed through the room.
Liliah looked around James and saw her dad, Nat, Tony, and Wanda walk in.
" Dad!" Liliah rushed over to him.
She jumped into her dads waiting arms. He caught her and hugged her tightly. Liliah buried her head in thr crook of his neck. Nat's heart melted at the sight. While James and Lily's heart broke.
" Are you okay?" Steve asked her.
" No he tried to get me to do stuff." Liliah told him.

Everyone's mouths dropped except Steve's who jaw tightened. He held her tighter trying to protect her from the events that already happened. She hugged his neck tighter response. After a minute he put her down. Nat didn't hesitate to wrap her in another hug. Liliah hugged back. Wanda walked over and hugged her as well. Liliah wrapped one arm around Wanda and left the other around Nat.

" Alright well where is the little prick?" Tony asked.
" His in the Headmaster office." Liliah pulled away and told him.
" Did you tell your Headmaster what happened?" Nat asked.
" Yes. But the teacher that found us is Snape. So it's basically two against one." Liliah looked down.
The two Marauders and Lily's blood began to boil. No way were they going to let him help that boy get away with this and get Liliah expelled.

" I'll handle that." Lily spoke up.
" Mom, you don't have to do that. You shouldn't have to be in the same room with the man that called you all those terrible things and treated you so poorly." Liliah told her.
" No, your my daughter and I will not let Severus Snape push you around." Lily said sternly.
" Yeah this goes way deeper then him not like you Li. His punishing you for being our daughter." James explained.

" Shouldn't he be fired for that?" Steve asked.
" He should, but he won't unfortunately." Sirius shook his head.
" Why not?" Tony asked.
" The Wizarding world is a lot different from the Muggle world. Promises and favors go a long way." Sirius told them.
" I'm going to get expelled." Liliah sighed tears filling her eyes.
" No. I won't let that happen I promise." Steve pulled her into him.
He looked up at Lily and James and saw their sad expressions.

" Neither will Lily and James." Steve added.
Lily and James looked shocked at the random act of kindness. Liliah moved from her dad to her parents. They brought her into a hug and their eyes lit up. Steve smiled sadly and Natasha rubbed his arm comfortingly. The door opened and the Professors walked in. The Avengers walked over to Liliah and her Wizarding family. Liliah took her dads hand in hers and Lily's in her other hand.

" I'm glad to see that Liliah has all of her family with her." Dumbledore smiled.
" Well not all but close, yes." Liliah nodded.
" Well we have come to a decision." Dumbledore told them.
Liliah squeezed both of her parents hands.
" We have elected to expel Mister Pucey for inappropriate behavior and attempt unwanted seduction. And offer our deepest apologies to you Miss Rogers." Dumbledore said.
Liliah sighed in relief.
" Thank you sir." Liliah told him.

" Your family may stay with you and leave sometime tomorrow. I've already set up sleeping arrangements. It's been quit a long day for everyone." Dumbledore gave her a nod.
" Thank you Headmaster." Steve said.
" Your quite welcome Captain." Dumbledore smiled before walking out of the hospital wing.
McGonagall walked over to Liliah and gave her a quick hug. Liliah didn't even have time to respond before she pulled away. She looked between her parents and smiled at the memories. Then she turned and walked away.

Remus gladly walked over to his family and hugged Liliah. Snape stood there unsure what to do. He made his way to leave.
" Severus!" Lily called.
He immediately stopped and turned to the voice he was in love with hearing.
" Yes?" He asked.
" Next time you decide and try and ruin a poor girls life, make sure it's not my daughter's. Cause she's my daughter and she will bounce back. But what's even scarier is she's James daughter." Lily told him threateningly.

Snape looked between James and Liliah who wore the same cocky grin and crossed their arms. He hated the sight. The face of his beautiful Lily with the same personality as that-that imbecile.
" Not to mention she was raised by a super soldier, a billionaire who can talk his way out of anything, two super spy's, a god and the Hulk." Wanda spoke up.
Lily raised her eyebrow and gave him a sugar sweet smile.

" I'm sorry Lily." Snape told her.
" Oh we're way past that Sev." Lily spat the last word like poison.
Snape just turned around and left the hospital wing.
" It's so fun seeing her be mean to people when it's not you." James let out a breath.
" Yeah, for real." Sirius said while Remus nodded in agreement.