70

A few days past until DA found a place to practice. Harry, Liliah, Ron, Hermione and the twins all stood behind Neville as he showed them his discovery.
" You found it Neville. You found the room of requirement." Hermione smiled.
" The what?" Ron asked.
" It's also called the come and go room. It transformed into what ever the user needs." Hermione explained.
" So let's say you really needed the toilet." Ron started.

" Charming Ronald but yes that is the general idea." Hermione nodded.
" Me and Cedric found this room in our second year." Liliah told them.
" What did it turn into?" Fred asked.
" Oh umm just a couch and a fireplace it was really cozy. We had just come in from a thunderstorm an it was wayyy past curfew so we came up here." Liliah explained.
" Is that when you guys had your first kiss?" Harry asked.
" He told you about that?" Liliah asked.
" What? You never told me that." Fred said.

" It never come up. But yes me and Cedric did kiss in here back in second year." Liliah confirmed.
" Wha-why you guys were twelve." Fred looked at her.
" Thirteen actually but we just wanted to get the whole first kiss thing out of the way. It meant nothing." Liliah told him.
" I can't keep up with you." Fred sighed.

Liliah chuckled and kissed his cheek.

                                       ¥¥¥

The kids in DA all stood in a line to practice shooting a wand out of a dummy's hand.
" Expellairmus!" Neville shouted but his own wand flew back.
Everyone ducked.
" I'm hopeless." Neville told Harry and Liliah.
" No your not you just have too much flare. Watch like this. Expellairmus!" Liliah demonstrated.
The wand flew from the Dummy's hand.

" Stunning is a valuable spell. It's sorta like a wizards bread and butter. So come on Nigel, give it your best shot." Harry told them.
He walked far away from Nigel. Kids stood on either side.
" Stupefy!" Nigel shouted.
Both Harry and Nigel flew back.
" Very good Nigel." Liliah held her hand out.
Nigel gave her a high five.
" Li you wanna go?" Harry asked.
" Sure Haz. Against who? You?" Liliah asked.

" Yes me. I'm the only one experienced enough to beat you." Harry told her.
" Beat me? Oh okay I see how it is. Get ready baby brother." Liliah pulled out her wand from her bun in her hair.
Liliah's hair fell out and flowed down just a little pass her shoulders and a bit in front of her face. Liliah pointed her wand at him before turning away and walking away.

" Ready?" Harry asked.
" Yes." Liliah nodded.
" Stupefy!" Harry yelled.
" Expelliarmus!" Liliah yelled.
Liliah's spell blocked Harry's and flung his wand away. Liliah caught his wand and did a nonverbal spell. Harry shot up and landed on his back, not hard but still it didn't tickle. Harry groaned and sat up.
" Good job Li." Harry told her.
" I know." Liliah smiled and tossed him back his wand.

Everyone took turns dueling. Next was Ron and Hermione. All the girls stood on one side and the boys on the other well besides Neville.
" Who do you think is going to win?" Amelia asked Liliah.
" Hermione." Liliah told her.
" Me too. Already Rons stance is wrong." Amelia nodded in agreement.

The girls were correct. Hermione kicked Ron's ass.

                                      ¥¥¥

Umbridge hung a new rule saying all students are to be brought in for questioning. Liliah walked into Umbridges office.
" How are you Miss. Rogers?" Umbridge asked.
" Fine. And you?" Liliah asked in a bored voice.
" Not so good. See I have suspensions of students participating in an unapproved club." Umbridge sat down.
Liliah just raised her eyebrows.
" Tea dear, would happen know to anything about that Miss Rogers?" Umbridge asked handing Liliah a cup of tea.

" No ma'am." Liliah shook her head.
" I expect you to come to me if you notice anything suspicious." Umbridge told her.
" Of course. It's my duty as head girl." Liliah gave her a fake smile.
" Yes right." Umbridge smiled back.
" May I leave now?" Liliah asked.
" You haven't touched your tea." Umbridge said.
" Right." Liliah brought the tea cup to her mouth.

Liliah drank it down it one drink like she was taking a shot.
" Very sweet." Liliah stood up and walked out.

                                      ¥¥¥

" I hope y'all are ready." Liliah told DA.
" What spell are we learning today?" Ginny asked excitedly.
" The kicking ass spell. And it doesn't require a wand." Liliah smirked.
Everyone looked around at each other.

" Okay I need a volunteer." Liliah said.
No one moved.
" Pussies. I'll go." Cedric took a step forward.
" Very good Ced. Come on up." Liliah waved him over.
He walked to her and stood right in front of her.
" Okay first lesson. Punching. You make a fist and never, ever put your thumb inside the fist that's an easy way to break your thumb. Instead make a thumbs up then bring it down and under and turn your wrist. Also the thing with punching is it should be fast, almost unpredictable." Liliah explained then hit Cedric in the face.

Cedric fell and grabbed his jaw. Everyone gasp and their eyes widen.
" We call that the element of surprise." Liliah told them.
Cedric stood back up.
" Punch me." Liliah turned back to him.
" Gladly." Cedric said.
He made a fist and threw a punch. Liliah caught his fist and twisted his arm back and then punched him with her other fist. Cedric stumbled but didn't fall.

He growled and ran towards her. Liliah grabbed his shoulders and swung her feet to the same side of his body. With a hold still on his shoulders she flung herself into a backflip. Bringing Cedric with her. He flipped forward and landed on his back while Liliah landed on one of her knees.

" I give." Cedric groaned.
Liliah stood up.
" That's a little advance. Let's just worry about punching for now." Liliah told them.
Harry rushed towards Cedric and helped him up.

                                      ¥¥¥

Practice after practice the kids started learning all of Harry's and Liliah's techniques. One day Cedric and Amelia were paired up and Liliah was "helping" them. The three were actually talking about Lauren Daniels a seventh year Ravenclaw that claimed so was too busy to come to Hogsheads. She apparently had a mental break down one day after her boyfriend broke up with her and she gave herself home made bangs.

" Just a little higher." Harry walked behind Cho and helped her.
Cho looked at him and gave him longing eyes. Harry didn't notice until she dropped Nigel. The three looked at Cho and Harry. Liliah raised one of her eyebrows and Amelia's jaw dropped. Cedric rolled his eyes.
" Is she flirting with Harry right in front of me?" Cedric asked.
" I thought she was dating Micheal Conner." Amelia said.
" They broke up. He dropped her for Ginny." Liliah told them.

The Hufflepuff and Slytherin looked at her.
" Oh fuck I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. The relationship is very low key. So this conversation never happened." Liliah looked at them.
" What conversation?" Cedric asked
" I have no regulation of what you just told me." Amelia said.

" Okay! That's it, this is our last class till after break!" Harry announced.
Everyone sighed and awed.
" You still coming to stay a week with me right?" Liliah asked Cedric.
" Of course Lils. I'd never miss your birthday." Cedric told her.
" And Mia you sure you can't come." Liliah pouted.
" I'm sorry Li I wish I could. But my parents made it very clear I had to be home. Sounds important." Amelia explained.
" It's okay. Just promise to send me an owl on Christmas and give me an update." Liliah held out her pinky.
" Promise." Amelia locked their pinky's.
They bent down and kissed their own hands.

" Aww you two are the cutest. Now come on I need a shower and I forgot my key to the dorm." Cedric linked his arms with the two girls.
" Of course you did. We have to walk Mia to the dungeons well close to the dungeons." Liliah told him.
" I know. I would never want our little Mia to walk by herself. But let's hurry it up." Cedric started walking dragging the girls with him.