35

" Again." Liliah told Peter.
" Lili I've done it fourteen times." Peter panted.
" Well I want fifteen. Again." Liliah said.
" I'm going to die of a heat stroke." Peter put his hands on his knees.
" Don't pussy out now." Liliah crossed her arms over her chest.
" I'm not pussying out." Peter looked at her.
" Then again!" Liliah grabbed a basketball and tossed it hardly at him.

He caught it. Then Liliah pulled the lever of the machine. It threw baseballs at him at lighting speed. Peter would catch one then throw it against the wall, and use his web shooters to stick them against the wall before catching the next one. He did this with about fifty balls before the machine ran out. Peter then fell onto the mat and spread out with a star fish.

" Good fucking job Pete." Liliah walked over to him.
" Thanks." Peter breathed out.
Then the star wars theme started playing. Liliah furrowed her eyebrows. Peter sat up and walked over to his backpack. He opened it and pulled out his phone.
" Hey Ned." Peter put the phone to his ear.
Liliah walked over to a mini fridge they kept in the gym. She pulled out two waters and closed the door to the fridge. She walked back over to Peter and tossed him the bottle. Peter caught it without looking at her.

Liliah smiled and shook her head. She opened the bottle and took a long drink. She looked at the clock in the wall. Tony was with Pepper, and the others wouldn't be till later tonight from the compound.

" I can't Ned, I'm busy. I know I know it's just I have a lot of stuff going on with the Stark Internship." Peter told his friend.
Liliah gave him a confused look. Peter noticed and put his hand over to phone.
" Ned wants us to go to a party tonight." Peter whispered to her.
" You should go." Liliah whispered back.
" But what about-" Peter started.
" Hey Ned. I changed my mind. I can go, but can I bring someone with us?" Peter put the phone back to his ear.

Liliah's eyes widen.
" Cool see you at six. Yeah come by my house. Bye." Peter ended the call.
" What did you just do?" Liliah asked.
" You want to go to a high school party?" Peter smiled shyly.

¥¥¥

" I can't believe your going on your first date and going to your first party all in the same night." Aunt May smoothed out Peters white shirt.
" It's not a date May." Peter shook his head.
The bathroom door swung open. Liliah stepped out in a matching crop top and skirt with sandals that had a bit of a heel to them and they wrapped up all the way to the bottom of her knee.
" So what do you think?" Liliah asked twirling.

" You look um-wow-you look amazing." Peter gulped.
" Thank you for letting me get ready here. I didn't really fancy smelling like a cab to my first high school party." Liliah told them.
" No worries sweetie you look amazing." May fixed Peters collar.
Liliah smiled and there was a knock at the door.
" Can I get that?" Liliah asked.
" Yes please it's probably Ned." May started chasing Peter around with a lint brush.

Liliah chuckled and walked to the door. She opened it and their stood a plump boy with brown skin and wide eyes.
" Hi, I'm Liliah. You must be Ned." Liliah smiled.
" Do I have the right apartment?" Ned looked at the number on the door.
" Yes Ned. You have the right one." Peter walked over to them and pulled Ned inside.

Ned stared at the girl in front of him.
" Ned this is Liliah Rogers." Peter introduced her.
" Hi." Liliah gave him a little wave.
" When you asked if you could bring someone why didn't you tell me it was Liliah Rogers. Captain America's daughter." Ned looked at Peter.
" Because I didn't want you to be weird around her." Peter told him.
" I wouldn't have. But I least would have brought flowers or something for her." Ned protested.
" Yeah that's weird." Peter nodded.