13

Authors Note: Total credit to Maxy Artwork for the suit above. This is Liliah's super suit.
* Frozones voice*
" Honey where is my super suit?"
* Honeys voice*
" What?"
*Frozones voice*
" Where. Is. My. Super. Suit?"
*Honeys voice*
" I um put it away"
*Frozones voice *
" Where?"
*Honeys voice *
" Why do you need to know?"
*Frozones voice *
" I need it!"
* Honeys voice *
" Un uh don't be thinking about running off to do no daring do. We've been planning this dinner for two months!"
*Frozones voice*
" The public is in danger!"
*Honeys voice *
" My evenings in danger!"
*Frozones voice*
" You tell me where my suit is woman. It's for the greater good!"
*Honeys voice*
" The greater good? I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get."

Did I recite that from memory? Yes, yes I did. Anyways enjoy 💛

Liliah sat in the passenger seat of the car next to Nat who was driving. Clint was in the back shooting arrows at the incoming Hydra agents. Since Liliah didn't have any super powers her suit was filled of little nix knacks. Her boots had blasters so she could fly. And if she pressed a button on her bracelet a metal gauntlet would form around her hand with a blaster just like Tony's. On her thigh guarders she had a guns and daggers. Then of course her fighting training.

Tony flew ahead of them blasting the agents. Thor used his hammer to fly him to control tower and knock out all of the agents. Steve drove on his motorcycle using his shield and super human strength to clear the path. While Hulk well Hulk smashed, like really he smashed everything around him.

Liliah turned her head to see a hydra agent coming for Nat.
" Front!" Liliah called.
Nat leaned backwards and Liliah took two shots at the man knocking him of his motorcycle.
" Ready to jump." Nat told Liliah and Clint.
Liliah pushed the button on her bracelet and a red and gold gauntlet formed around her left hand. With her right she held her gun. Natasha turned the car harshly and they all jumped out.
Tony flew ahead and tried blasting the building only for it to bounce off.
" Shit!" Tony cursed.

" Language! JARVIS what's the view from upstairs?" Steve said.
" The central building is protected by some type of energy shield. Struckers base is more advance then any other Hydra base we've taken down." JARVIS told him.
Liliah threw on of her daggers sideways stabbing an agent in the stomach then she blasted another one in front of her.
" Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mange all of this without it. Long last." Thor threw his hammer.

" Long last is lasting a little long boys." Natasha shot an agent.
" Excuse me?" Liliah said wrapping her legs around a Hydra agent choking him while she shot another one.
" Sorry and ladies." Nat corrected herself.
" I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint shot his arrows.
" Yes probably between Tony's music and the green giant. I say we no longer have that to our advantage." Liliah pulled her dagger out of a guys chest and wiped it on his sleeve.

" Wait is no one going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?" Tony asked.
" I know. It just slipped out." Steve sighed after he threw his motorcycle at a car full of agents.
" His in Daddy mode. Lils is here." Nat chuckled.
" Yeah like Tony already hasn't taught me how to cuss." Liliah smiled as she blasted a guy into another guy smashing them into a tree.

" Sir the city is taking on fire." JARVIS told Tony.
" Well now we know Strucker isn't worried about civilian casualties. Send in the iron legion." Tony ordered.

Liliah walked slowly through the snow so her feet didn't crunch giving away her position. She cocked her gun and shot an unexpected agent in the back. When he fell another agent was revealed standing in front of him. Liliah threw her dagger and it ended up right between the other agents eyes. He then fell back as Liliah winced. She moved from behind the tree and started making her way to retrieve her dagger. Suddenly she was picked off the ground, flipped and landed on her back. She groaned and rolled over to her stomach.