20

" Did you get the autographs?" Sirius asked James.
" Mate she just got here give her a minute." James told him as he stepped out.
Liliah walked out and looked at the house, or we'll mansion. It wasn't as big as the tower but it was still huge. Lily smiled as she watched her daughter looked around the house with amazement.
" Well I think it's time for proper introductions." Lily said.

Liliah looked at her. She sat her bags down.
Lily walked over to her and wrapped a arm around her.
" Sirius, Remus. This is James's and I's daughter, Liliah Peggy Rogers." Lily introduced them.
Liliah shyly waved.
" Liliah these are your uncles. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. And Remus is actually your godfather." Lily told her.
Liliah was taken back for a second. She never thought as anybody else except Tony as her godfather.

" Nice to meet you." Liliah smiled and held out her hand to shake.
Remus smiled and shook her hand .
" James! This isn't your kid! She's too polite!" Sirius called to James who was upstairs putting Liliah's bags up in her new room.
" Piss off Padfoot." James called back down.
" Padfoot?" Liliah asked.
" Nicknames. Sirius is Padfoot. Remus is Moony. And dad is Prongs." Harry explained.
" Oh strange. Why those nicknames?" Liliah asked.

" Well were animagus. Meaning we can turn into animals. Mine is Prongs because I'm a stag." James walked down the stairs.
He flicked his wand the rest of Liliah's bags started floating up the stairs to her room.
" So your Bambi?" Liliah laughed.
" That's what I said!" Lily laughed as well.
" And I'm a black dog." Sirius told her.
" Like the song by Led Zeppelin." Liliah said.
Everyone gave her a confused looked.
" Your owl? His upstairs remember you sent him here a day before you." James tilted his head to the side.

" No no. Um Led Zeppelin is a Muggle rock band. One of my favorites hence the owls name. And um they have a popular song called Black dog." Liliah explained.
Everyone nodded and made an o shape with their mouths.
" Anyways. What about Moony?" Liliah asked.
" Oh well um. I guess I should tell you. You are my goddaughter and I want you to hear it from me. See Liliah I'm-I'm um a werewolf." Remus stuttered.
" Oh like that movie. Teen Wolf." Liliah nodded nonchalantly.

( yes there was a movie called Teen Wolf back in the 80's before Dylan O'Briens Teen Wolf tv show)

Remus blinked unsure how to react to her reaction. Well really her lack of a reaction.
" Me and my godmother Natasha watch that movie together. She really like Micheal J Fox. His an actor that's in the movie." Liliah told them.
" I bet his not as cute as my Remus." Sirius winked at the werewolf.
Remus blushed and looked down to hide his face. Liliah smiled at the two.
" Well um Liliah do you want to see your room?" James asked.

" Sure. I love to see my fourth room in the world. Or I guess three now after what happened in D.C." Liliah said.
" What happened in D.C.?" Harry asked intrigued.
" Oh just the usual. Hydra tried killing me and my dad." Liliah shrugged.
Everyone's mouth dropped.
" The Nazi group?" Lily asked.
" Yep. But don't worry we spent all summer tracking down and destroying all the Hydra bases." Liliah reassured them.

" Mate your kid is so cool." Sirius told James.
" Gets it from me." James smiled.
" She gets it from Captain America." Harry sassed.
" And you got your meanness from your mom." James told him before grabbing Liliah's wrist and pulling her up the stairs.
" Wait wait. Happy Birthday Harry!" Liliah called down from the stairs.
" Thank you Liliah." He smiled at her.
She smiled before being pulled again by James.

¥¥¥

Liliah changed into fresh clothes for Harry's party.

(outfit attached above)

She placed on her glasses and fixed her pendent on her necklace before walking down the stairs. On the couch was sitting Harry, Ron and Hermione. They came for a pre party before everyone arrived. Liliah decided not to bother them and walked to kitchen where Lily was.
" Whacha doing?" Liliah asked.
" Oh I'm baking a cake. The Muggle way." Lily told her.
" Can I help?" Liliah asked.
" Sure." Lily smiled getting too excited inside.