141

By the next day everyone has seen and held little Natasha. James stayed strong the whole time we'll until he held her-then he lost it and started balling. Lily went around the hospital telling anyone that would listen that she was a grandmother. Sirius and Remus had a long debate over who gave Nat her traits. After Bucky held her he had to excuse himself to "go to the bathroom" but they all know he was crying.

Harry and Cedric were probably the calmest. Every time one would hold them the other would stare at them with awe. Liliah knew it wouldn't be long till they announced they were adopting a baby. Teddy poked her in stomach cause it was squishy apparently. Of course he was told that doing that wasn't nice and Liliah gave Sirius a harsh glare knowing exactly where he picked that up from.

The Weasley's came the next day and met Nat at the house. It was all their first time in the states, in the house and meeting the baby. So big day for them. Bill and Fleur couldn't make it unfortunately since they just had their second child. Percy couldn't make it, something about important ministry business.

As soon as George held Nat he announced-privately- that he indeed loved her more than the other ones. A smile never left Ginny's face as she talked about the amazing things she got to see and all the cool stuff she wanted to teach Natasha. Charlie compared the baby's weight to that of a dragon egg. After that Liliah and Fred decided it was time for someone else to hold her. Arther was giddy as always, he fell in love the moment he saw her.

Molly practically pushed everyone out of the way to hold her grandchild. And she wouldn't let her go. When anyone else would hold her she would make sure they did it right. After they held her Arthur handed Nat back to Liliah. Molly was about to rush over there when Fred gave her a stern look. Something he would have never had done before, but now he was a parent himself. Molly was shocked to say the less but stayed in her spot.

Let's just say, Arthur got quite the spill later that night.

¥¥¥

Spoilers for first episode of Hawkeye if you haven't seen it yet.

A little over two weeks later Liliah, Fred, Clint, Lila, Cooper and Nate all sat in a theater in New York. The lights were dark and on the stage in front of them were-were dancing and singing superhero's. Not just any superhero's, the Avengers including Liliah. Because apparently Liliah fought in the battle of New York, weird she could have sworn she didn't. Oh wait-oh yeah that's right she didn't, she was there.

Liliah sat between Fred and Clint.
" You brought me to New York, made me leave my child to see...this?" Liliah asked as her "dad" did pirouette.
" The kids really wanted to see it and I wasn't going to suffer through this by my self." Clint told her.
" Right and who else better than me right?" Liliah joked.
" The musical is called Rogers. That's your last name." Clint retorted.