77

Liliah hid behind the checkout counter. Fred slowly walked past it looking for her. Liliah smiled and silently hopped on the counter. Fred had stopped and was looking around for her and listening for a sound. Liliah jumped on his back and twisted her legs around him. Fred screeched and fell down on his back with Liliah straddling his stomach. She held down his arms and thighs with her legs. Liliah sprayed him in the forehead with a can of silly string.

" Boom. If this was a gun you would have been dead." Liliah told him.
" Sometimes I forget your a trained secret spy." Fred groaned.
" Agent love. I'm a secret agent and a super spy." Liliah corrected.
" That really doesn't lessen my point. It actually backs it up more." Fred said.
Liliah chuckled and lend down and kissed him.

" Oh ew. Come one guys right in the middle of the store!" George walked through the front door.
Liliah released Fred's arms and looked up at him. Fred bent his head back further to see his twin. Without hesitation both of them lifted their silly string cans and sprayed him. George just closed his eyes and accepted his fate.
" What the fuck is this?" George asked pulling the silly string off his suit and hair.

" Silly string! It's a Muggle thing." Liliah told him.
" I think we should sell it. It's amazing." Fred lend on his elbows.
" You should one hundred percent sell it." Liliah lend back on her hands that we're holding onto Fred's shins.
Fred looked at her and his heart fluttered.
" I love you." Fred told her out of no where.
Liliah smiled and blush a little.
" I love you too babe." Liliah said.

" Puke! Come on Fred we have to interview our new employee." George finished pulling off all the silly string on him.
" Ugh were never going to find anyone before the term starts." Fred groaned.
" Not with that attitude. Now come on." George said.
" Fine." Fred huffed and stood up as did Liliah.
" Have fun." Liliah smiled before turning away.

She was pulled back by Fred. He put his thumbs in her belt loop of her jeans and pulled her back. She turned around to face him.
" Kiss please." Fred closed his eyes and puckered his lips.
Liliah kissed his cheek and smiled smugly. Fred's eyes open and narrowed at her. He moved his hands from the back to the front and but his thumbs in the front loops.
" You missed." Fred pulled her closer.
This time Liliah actually kissed him on the lips.

" Remember we have our first order meeting tonight. I don't want to be late. So do the interview then come back upstairs to change before we leave." Liliah told him.
" Of course dear." Fred nodded.
" I love you." Liliah smiled.
" I love you more." Fred kissed her nose.
" Now go hire your first employee." Liliah tapped his butt twice.
" That's new." Fred's eyes widen a tad.
" Do you like it?" Liliah asked.
" Yes, it turns me on." Fred smirked.
" Go. George is going to kill me for making you late." Liliah tap his butt again.

" Alright...." Fred let go of her and started walking to the office.
Liliah chuckled and walked back up to the flat. She opened the door and sitting on the couch eating chips was Cedric.
" When did you get here?" Liliah asked.
" A few hours ago." Cedric shrugged.
" Why didn't you come down and say hi." Liliah asked walking to the small kitchen that was still basically in the living room.
" Cause the chips are up here." Cedric said.
" Fair point." Liliah nodded.

Suddenly she heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door opened.
" Oh hi Lils." Amelia walked out of the bathroom and into the living room.
" Hi Mia, when did you get here?" Liliah asked.
" About two hours ago. Me and Ced have been hanging out and eating chips." Amelia sat down next to Cedric.
" Don't you two have your own places?" Liliah asked walking around the kitchen island to the living room side.
" My house is sooo boring." Cedric said.
" Mine creeps me out. My uncle who was also disowned gifted it to me and it's scary." Amelia told her.