110

Authors Note: this is part one of two of episode two of FATWS

Liliah watched with a scowl on her face at the
" New Captain America" be interviewed. She rolled her eyes as he talked about her dad like he knew him. Liliah looked over at the clock and saw the time. She picked up her bag and walked outside. Liliah locked the door to her apartment and loaded the bag on the back of the motorcycle.

Liliah put on her helmet and pulled out of the drive way. She zoomed down the streets of Brooklyn. She was heading to the location Sam told her to meet him at. After about a two hour drive she pulled up to military base.

Liliah took off her helmet and shook her head messing up her already messy hair. She saw Bucky and Sam talking, well arguing.
" What could be more important then this?" Bucky asked as Liliah approached them.
" This guy. He has connections all over Europe and he's strong too strong." Sam pulled out his phone and showed him a picture.
" Well good thing we're going to take him down." Liliah chimed in.

They both looked at her. Sam smiled and Bucky just stared.
" And?" Bucky asked.
" He's connected to a group called the flag smashers. Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where me and Li are going." Sam told him.
" Well hold on a minute I don't trust redwing." Bucky said.
" You don't have to trust redwing. But we're going to see if he's right cause I have a feeling they might be apart of the Big Three." Sam told him.

This time Liliah furrowed her eyebrows.
" The Big Three?" She asked
" What Big Three?" Bucky asked.
" The Big Three." Sam said.
" What Big Three?" Bucky asked again.
" Androids, aliens and wizards." Sam said in a obvious voice.
" That's not a thing." Bucky shook his head.
" That's definitely a thing." Sam nodded.
" No it's not." Bucky said.

" I've never heard of that." Liliah smiled guiltily.
" Every time we fight, it's one of the three." Sam explained.
" Woah, I know I've fought all three, how did you fight them?" Liliah asked.
" Agreed. Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asked.
" Woah, how do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asked.

" I read The Hobbit in 1947 when it first came out." Bucky defended.
" Nerd Alert. Sergeant James Barnes was a bookworm." Liliah teased.
" Don't even start with me Liliah. I will come after Pride and Prejudice." Bucky warned.
" You could never." Liliah gasped.
" So you see my point." Sam jump back in.
" No. I don't there are no Wizards." Bucky turns back to Sam.

" Standing right here." Liliah raised her hand.
" Your a witch." Bucky said.
" Same shit." Liliah rolled her eyes.
" Doctor Strange." Sam added.
" Is a sorcerer." Bucky looked back at Sam.
" Aah a sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it." Sam laughed victoriously.
" That is actually entirely incorrect." Liliah shook her head.

" That's not the point. These guys aren't magical. They use brute force just like you and the incredibly annoying guy with the staring problem right in front of us." Sam told her.
Liliah let an irritated sigh and they started walking to the plane.
" I'm coming with you two." Bucky walked after them.
" No your not." Sam shouted back.

                                      ¥¥¥

Liliah sat off to the side in her suit holding her helmet in her lap. Her eyes darted between her dads two best friend sitting opposite of one another.
" Two minutes Sam." Torres told him and walked to the cock pit.
Liliah watched as they tried to size up each other staring harshly at each other.

" God you could cut the sexual tension in here with a knife." Liliah huffed and stood up.
She walked to her bag and pulled out her weapons. Liliah started loading her guns while Bucky and Sam gave her a annoyed glare over her comment. She felt them looking at her and smirked and pulled out her daggers.