31

Liliah finished straightening her hair and put in a low ponytail with two pieces out framing her face. She ran her hands over the silky materiel of her dress.
(outfit attached above)
She put red lipstick on completing her makeup look Nat had help her with. Liliah walked out the bathroom and slipped on her red high heels.

Cedric walked in a an all black suit. Liliah stood up and put her hands to the side silently asking who she looked. Cedric looked at her up and down.
" Damn Lils. You look hot. Like super fucking hot." Cedric told her.
" Thanks. Tony gave Nat his credit card and let her go shopping for my dress. It's one of my birthday presents." Liliah moved side to side giving Cedric the full look.

" Well come on birthday girl. The guest are all already here." Cedric presented her his arm.
Liliah smiled and linked their arms. They walked to the elevator and pressed down so it took them to the tenth floor, the main floor. The elevator dinged and opened into the middle of a crowed room. Cedric and Liliah walked in arms still linked.

Almost everyone in the room turned to look at the two teenagers. Liliah looked down blushing from the attention while Cedric beamed and held his head high and proud.

Steve's nearly choked on his drink when he saw his daughter, his little girl wearing a very scandalous outfit. Nat smiled proudly at her goddaughter. Tony thought she looked good, to him that outfit was no where near as scandalous as half of the woman here. Clint had the same thought as Steve being a dad himself.

" Um Mr. Stark who's that?" Peter Parker a fifteen year old intern asked.
Tony had invited him wanting there to be more people around Liliah age for her birthday.
" That's my goddaughter Liliah." Tony told him.
" Liliah Rogers?!" Peter squeaked.
Tony nodded.

Liliah and Cedric approached her family.
" You look amazing Li." Nat told her.
" Thanks to you. This dress is gorgeous." Liliah smiled.
" Is Wanda here?" Cedric asked.
" Yeah she over at the bar getting a drink." Tony pointed over to Wanda who waiting patiently for her drink.
" Oh so underage drinking is premeditated tonight?" Liliah wiggled her eyebrows.
" No." Steve, Clint and Tony all said at the same time.

" I already told the bartender who the underage teens are. His just making mock tails for you guys." Tony explained.
" Dammit." Liliah and Cedric muttered.
Peter chuckled causing Liliah to look at him. She smiled at him and he blushed.
" Who's this?" Liliah asked.
" Oh right, this is Peter. My new intern. I invited him so there would be more teens here to celebrate your birthday." Tony said.
" Thanks Tony. Hi I'm Liliah." She reached her hand out.
" I'm Parker, Peter. Peter. Peter Parker." He stuttered.

Liliah laughed and shook his hand.
" This is my best friend Cedric." Liliah pushed Cedric forward.
" Hey mate how do you do." Cedric shook his hand.
" Oh wow your British." Peter eyes widen.
" Yeah." Cedric chuckled.
" I do a really good British accent." Peter told them.
They both smiled and nodded.
" Let's here it." Liliah folded her arms.

" Um hello how are you? I'm Tom." Peter said in a British accent.
" Tom?" Liliah asked with an amused face.
" Yeah it's sounds more British then Peter." Peter shrugged and rubbed the back his neck.
" Your funny. Your going to fit in perfectly with us." Liliah laughed.
" Thanks." Peter smiled.

" Liliah!" Wanda called.
Liliah turned around and threw her arms around Wanda. She returned the hug.
" I missed you Wands." Liliah pulled away to look at her stunning dress.
" I missed you too Lils." Wanda smiled.
" Hi Wanda." Cedric slid In between them.
" Hello Cedric." Wanda said.
" Care to dance?" He asked.
" I'm still too old for you." Wanda told him.
" Woah Wands slow down. I was asking for a dance not a date." Cedric teased.
" Don't get cute with me. Come on." Wanda's Sokovian accent thickened.