43

Liliah waited patiently in the common room for her brother. The portrait door swung open and Harry walked in. Liliah looked up at him and smiled. Harry smile and sat next to her on the couch.

" I didn't put my name in. I promise." Harry told her.
" I know." Liliah pulled him into her side.
" I have to compete. It's the rules. I have a legal binding contract. Mom and Dad are going to be so pissed." Harry rubbed his face.
" Yeah but not at you. We'll get through this." Liliah reassured.
Harry just sighed and and laid his head on Liliah's shoulder.

They sat in silence for a minute.
" You know, I had my first drink of alcohol when I was thirteen. With Cedric in his room, he stole some of his dads firewhiskey." Liliah started.
Harry looked up at her.
" I reckon it's time for yours. Just don't tell mom or Pops." Liliah reached down and pulled up a bottle of vodka.
Harry's eyes widen. She reached down and pulled up two glass cups. Liliah open the Vodka and poured a little into each glass.

She handed one glass to Harry. He took it and stared at it.
" Bottoms up." Liliah raised her glass.
She drank the whole thing in one drink like it was water. Harry watched with wide eyes. He looked back down and took a sip. Immediately his face scrunched up and his throat burned.
" Yeah you'll have to get use to that. I would have started you off with something less strong for your first time, but this is all I have." Liliah shrugged

Harry took another sip. This time it tasted actually good and he felt himself relax.
" Ya know we have class tomorrow." Harry told her but took another drink.
" Another important thing you'll have to learn and get used too...." Liliah poured herself some more.
" Going to class hungover." Liliah again drank the whole thing down.
Harry chuckled and finished his first glass.
" Well if I have to learn." Harry put his glass out for more.

Liliah smiled and poured some more in both of their cups

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah took a bite out of her toast and waited for Led Zeppelin to fly in with a letter hopefully from her dad or really anyone at this point. Finally she heard owls fly in and start hooting. In front of her landed a brown barn owl with big brown eyes. In his claws he held one letter.
Liliah gave him a piece of toast and took the letter. She looked at the front where her name was written. Her shoulders slumped when she saw it wasn't her dads handwriting. But Liliah became confused she didn't recognize the handwriting.

She tore open the letter and unfolded it. She read the first sentence and immediately smiled.

" Hi Liliah. It's Peter. Peter Parker. I wanted to give you an update on my life, and I wanted to talk to you. I didn't just write this to talk about me, I want to hear about you too. Sorry if I'm rambling, Tony just sorta gave me this owl and it's staring at me. One time a squirrel stared at me and ate an acorn. Then I told May that the squirrel was plotting something and she told me I was overreacting and squirrels aren't scary. But squirrels are scary man. Anyways, I made a suit. And I have a superhero name. It's Spider-Man, cool right? I started going out at night and stopping crimes. I know your going to ask and no I haven't told Tony yet. And I also haven't talk to Liz since the party we went too. Anyways I better end the letter. Write back with an update on your life.

Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man,
Peter Parker"

Liliah smiled at the letter. Even in writing it was so Peter. She could just see him writing a letter and getting nervous around Led Zeppelin.

" Well don't you look cute." Fred sat next to her looking at her outfit.
(outfit attached above)
" Thank you." Liliah smiled.
She took out some parchment and a quill from her bag.
" Whatcha doing?" Fred asked.
" Responding to a letter." Liliah dip her quill in ink and began writing.
" From who? Either of your parents?" Fred asked.
" Um no. A friend back in Manhattan." Liliah told him.

" Wanda?" Fred asked.
" No you don't know him." Liliah continued writing.
Fred's face fell. Him? Him who? She had a guy friend back in New York?
" Oh...what's his name." Fred asked trying to control his jealousy.
" Peter. His one of my Godfathers interns. I met him at my birthday during News Years." Liliah explained oblivious to Fred's changed behavior.

" Really? And you guys are friends? Like close enough to send letters?" Fred asked.
" Yeah. We spent like the whole summer together last summer. His super fun. A bit awkward but in a charming way." Liliah smiled.
" Hm." Fred nodded and clenched his jaw tight.
" Are you okay?" Liliah finally looked over at him.
" Fine. How old is he?" Fred asked.
" Fifteen." Liliah answered.

Fred's jaw tick and he started running his fingers over his ring she gave him. Liliah noticed he was upset.
" I don't like him. It's like me and Ced. You can read the letter completely harmless. And I'm trying to get him a girlfriend from his school back in Queens." Liliah explained.
" I believe you. But that doesn't mean he doesn't like you." Fred told her.
" Why would Peter like me? The only person that's ever like me romantically is you." Liliah asked confused.

Fred blinked and stared at her in disbelief. No one like her? Ha what a joke. Every time Liliah walks into a room every boy basically undress her with their eyes. Boys stare at her all the time and drool on the table looking at her. Guys didn't like her, that's the biggest load of crap Fred's ever heard. She was gorgeous of course guys liked her.

" Are you shitting me? Liliah your the most gorgeous girl in the world. And definitely in this whole school. Trust me guys like you. I'm just the only one brave enough to tell you." Fred said.
" Well it doesn't matter. I don't like him or any other guy." Liliah waved him off.
Fred looked down. His heart stung a little at the words.
" Fred. Freddie. I like you. I want to give us a chance just not quite yet. I want to make sure all my feelings for you are in order. Before we make things official." Liliah lifted his chin up.

" You don't have to be scared about hurting me. I just want you." Fred told her.
" I am worried about hurting you, but that's also how I know I'm gaining real feelings for you." Liliah smiled.
" Please don't give some other guy a chance before me." Fred gave her puppy dog eyes.
" I would never." Liliah kissed his forehead.
" God your such a tease." Fred sighed.
Liliah laughed and pulled away.

" Liliah will you come to the lake with me and Neville?" Harry walked over to them.
" Sure Harry." Liliah smiled at him and packed her stuff up.
" Sit with me at dinner tonight?" Fred asked before she stood.
" Of course love." Liliah told him and stood up.

She tossed her bag over her shoulder and started her way out of the Great Hall with Harry.

They sat under the tree while Neville stood in the lake looking at plants.
" So not that it's a bad thing, I think Neville is a very sweet boy. But why are you here with him and not Ron and Hermione?" Liliah asked.
" Me and Ron got into a bit of a spat." Harry told her.
" About what?" Liliah asked.
" He thinks I put my name in the goblet and didn't tell him." Harry explained.
Liliah sighed and nodded her head.

Neville raised his hand and started waving at someone. Liliah and Harry turned and saw Ron, Hermione and Ginny walking towards them. Hermione was talking to Ron. He gave her a look and pushed her forwards. Harry and Liliah stood up and walked out from behind the tree.

" Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him who Dean told him who was told by Pavarti that Hagrid is looking for you." Hermione tried remembering the whole thing Ron told her.
" Is that right? Well- wait what?" Harry asked.
" Pavarti told Dean who told Seamus who told Ron that Hagrid is looking for you. Come on catch up Haz." Liliah told him.
" Yeah that." Hermione pointed to Liliah.
" Well you can tell Ronald that-" Harry started.
" I'm not an owl!" Hermione shouted.

Then her, Ginny and Ron walked away.
" I miss fourteen year old drama. It's so childish it's quite amusing." Liliah said.
" What do you think Hagrid needs me for?" Harry asked.
" I'm not sure. Do you want me to go with you?" Liliah offered.
" No it's okay thanks though. I really appreciate you being by my side Li." Harry told her.
" Anytime little brother." Liliah ruffled his hair.

" One day I'll be taller then you." Harry said.
" Nah. I'll always be the older one and the taller one. It's the rules." Liliah shrugged.