152

Liliah stood on the porch of her house as a black SUV pulled up. Liliah smiled when a little girl with brown pigtails and big brown eyes excitedly jumped out of the backseat.
" Sissy!" Morgan cheered.
" Morgan!" Liliah bent down and opened her arms.
Morgan ran towards her and jumped into her arms.
" I missed you." Morgan told her.
" I missed you too love." Liliah hugged back.
" Do you have presents?" Morgan asked with a little smirked.

" Careful love, your Stark is showing. But yes, their in the living room." Liliah told her.
" And the only way to get them is by giving uncle Freddie a hug." Fred walked up behind them.
" Freddie!" Morgan smiled and rushed to him.
Fred bent down and picked her up, then spun her. She giggled as he slowed down. Liliah watched them with a loving smile.

" Liliah!" Pepper said.
" Pep!" Liliah turned to her.
They hugged and Liliah saw Happy unloading the trunk. And then saw him struggling to carry all the boxes wrapped in Christmas paper.
" Should we help Happy?" Liliah asked pulling away from the hug.
" I bet he's fine. I want to see the new baby and Nat." Pepper told her excitedly.
" Oh Pep, he's just the cutest thing you're going to love him." Liliah grabbed her hand and pulled her into the house.

Everyone had come over for a late Christmas celebration. Lily, James, Ginny and Luna had all went home a few days ago. So this would be a full Avengers family Christmas Day.

" Oh he's just precious Li. What did you name him?" Pepper asked looking at the baby sleeping in the bassinet.
" Grant Anthony." Liliah told her.
Pepper looked back up at her with a smile and glossy eyes.
" A beautiful name." Pepper said.
" Yeah thought it fit. Especially with those blue eyes and little black curl on his head." Liliah joked.

" They would be proud of you." Pepper grabbed her hand.
" Yeah, for the first time since they died I-I feel like that too." Liliah smiled.

" I've got all presents. Some might be broken since nobody wanted to lend a hand." Happy walked into the house.
" I would have helped." Yelena walked out of the kitchen.
" Ah. Who's this?" Happy jumped.
" Oh right. This is Yelena, Natasha's younger sister. Yelena this is Happy, Pepper and Morgan. Tony's family." Liliah introduced them.
" Tony Stark? Wow, so you guys are like rich. Hey how much money do you have-" Yelena started.

" Yelena- that's not an appropriate question to ask someone." Liliah told her.
" What? I just wanted to know." Yelena defended. 
" Maybe you should let Fanny back in from the backyard." Liliah suggested.
" Oh shit, I forgot he was out there." Yelena eyes widen and she walked to the back door.
" She's such a sweetheart when you get to know her." Liliah told them.

The door bell rang and Liliah went to answer it since Fred was busy getting his hair put in clips by Morgan. She opened the door and smiled.
" Long time no see." Liliah said.
" Yeah well been a little busy since your wedding." Bruce gave a guilty smile.
" Understandable, here let me help you." Liliah took some of the presents he was holding.
" Uh yeah. There's one for Morgan, Nat, you, Pepper, Peter and the uh new baby. I wasn't sure if I suppose to get Fred and Happy something." Bruce told her.

" This is perfect come on in." Liliah lead him inside the house.
Bruce followed looking around the house. 
" This is nice." He told her.
" Thanks." Liliah chuckled as they walked into the living room.
" Bruce!" Pepper smiled.
" Hi Pepper." Bruce smiled back.
He sat the presents down and they hugged.

Liliah smiled and walked over to Fred and Morgan.
" Oh I love it Morg." Liliah commented on the hairstyling going on.
Fred's hair had grown out quite a bit. Not as long as sixth year but the ends almost touched his shoulders.

She smiled up at Liliah as did Fred.
" Liliah! We've got a code stinky pants!" Yelena called to her holding Nat from under her armpits.
" Okay comin- ugh one second!" Liliah was interrupted by the door bell ringing again.
She walked to the door and opened it. When she did she saw an amusing but not surprising scene. Peter holding presents and standing completely stiff as Bucky and Sam stood on either side of him glaring at him.

" Hiya boys come on in." Liliah chuckled.
" Thank you." Peter rushed in quickly.
" What did you two do to poor Pete." Liliah scolded.
" Nothing. Nothing as bad as what he did to us in the airport." Sam shrugged.
" Okay that was nine years ago. Get over it and what the hell is that-" Liliah looked down at what Bucky was holding.
" It's Alpines carrier. I decorated for the holidays. He's dressed as a little elf." Bucky smiled proudly down at the decorated carrier.

Liliah looked up at Sam with a concerned look.
He just shrugged and walked in the house.
" Might want to keep him away from Fanny." Liliah told Bucky.
" Who the hell is Fanny?" Bucky asked but Liliah had already walked back inside the house.

" Okay where's Nat?" Liliah asked.
" Don't worry Li, I took care of it." Pepper told her as she held Nat.
" You're a Saint." Liliah let out a breath.
" When can we open presents?" Morgan asked.
" Where just waiting on uncle-" Liliah started.
Then the door bust open.
" Uncle Thor has arrived for an Avengers family Christmas!" Thor's big voice boomed in the wide living room.

" And there he is." Liliah smiled.
" Ah Liliah!" Thor dropped his presents and opened his arms.
Liliah laughed and walked to his embrace.
" Hi Thor." Liliah said.
" Oh Liliah, I have the best Christmas present for you. Not meaning to brag but it will be the best present you've ever gotten." Thor told her.
" Well I can't wait to open it." Liliah said.

" Ah a new face. Who is this?" Thor asked.
" Oh Thor, and everyone else this is Yelena. This is Nat's younger sister." Liliah introduced her.
Bucky looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and Bucky looked down, red on his cheeks. Liliah and Sam gave each other the same knowing smirk.
" Hello Lady Yelena. I am Thor Odinson. If I might, you look nothing like Natasha." Thor said.
" I'm her adopted sister." Yelena told him.
" I have an adopted brother, he's younger as well. He was, he uhh past awhile ago. Did you and Natasha ever try to kill each other?" Thor asked.

" Yes actually. Me and her were really close when we were younger but sorta drifted apart. We only recently reconnected before she died." Yelena said.
" That's what happened to me and my brother Loki." Thor nodded.
They both stared at each other dumbstruck.
" Wow. Okay uhh let's compare traumas later. Morgan why don't you start us off." Liliah changed the topic back to Christmas.

After Morgan opened her presents and Peter opened his, it was Liliah's turn.
" Oh oh, open mine first." Thor told her.
Liliah smiled and grabbed the present with brown paper wrapping, it was quite big. Thor squealed. Liliah gave him a confused but happy look. She started tearing off the wrapping to see a white box. She opened that and looked down and she gasped.
" Oh my god." Liliah grabbed it and pulled it out of the box.

Everyone besides Morgan and Yelena gasped.
" I knew it! I knew if Steve was worthy you'd be too!" Thor smiled happily.
Liliah looked down at Mjölnir. She was holding it, she could lift it.
" I have Jonathan." Liliah smiled her eyes filling with tears.
" Jonathan?" Fred asked.
" When Liliah was litter she couldn't pronounce Mjölnir. So she called the hammer Jonathan, and it sorta became an inside joke." Bruce explained.

" Thank you so much Thor." Liliah rushed to him and hugged him.
" Of course Liliah. You are worthy." Thor told her as he hugged back.

                                      ¥¥¥

The next day everyone had went home and Liliah was cleaning, getting ready for her next guest. Fred's brother and parents would be here tomorrow and Liliah didn't want anything out of place for anyone *cough* Molly *cough* to pick at.

As she worked she had the TV playing in the background. Fred was upstairs getting the babies dressed for the day. Suddenly something on the TV caught Liliah's eye. It was a video of Mysterio.
" I don't have much time-Spider-Man attacked me. Said only he was going to be the new Iron Man. Spiders mans real name- is- Peter- Peter Parker-" then the video cut off.
" You heard it folks Spider-Mans real name is Peter Parker!" J. Jonah Jameson announced and a picture of Peters face appeared on the TV.

Liliah felt her heart drop.
" Fred! Something terrible just happened!" Liliah called up to him as she rushed up the stairs.

Authors Note: First chapter of NWH begins next chapter. Be prepared!