71

Liliah stood in the middle of a field. All the grass was scorched and the air was foggy. She had her suit on. Liliah looked around and saw nothing but just miles and miles of burned earth.

" Liliah!" Someone shouted.
Liliah whipped around.
" Dad!" Liliah shouted back and ran towards him.
When she got close enough to him she went to hug him. However as Liliah hugged him she went right through. Liliah opened her eyes and saw dust floating away in the wind where her dad once stood.

Liliah looked around and was now surrounded by all of her Avengers family. One by one they all turned to dust and begged for her to help them.
" No, not again." Liliah shook her head.
Liliah heard a loud snap and turned towards it.

A giant man or was it a man? He was purple and had a huge gold gauntlet on his hand. There were six different colored stones on it.
" Please stop! Stop this!" Liliah yelled at him.
" Oh little one. It can't be stopped. I am inevitable." He told her.
He snapped again and everything went white.

Liliah thrashed awake. She grabbed her chest and started breathing heavily.
" Hey, hey it's okay. It was just a bad dream. Okay darling just a bad dream." Fred tried to clam her down.
Liliah looked at him she didn't even realize he was up.
" Take a deep breath. In and out. Yes just like that. In and out. Are you okay?" Fred asked.
" I had a terrible, terrible dream Freddie." Liliah told him.
" Tell me." Fred grabbed her hands and held them.

Liliah opened her mouth to speak when a banging on the main door started. Liliah looked at the living room then to Fred. He stood up and grabbed his wand. Liliah put her glasses on and followed. They walked to the living room just as Cedric opened the door to his room and looked out with a confused expression. Liliah put her finger to her lips.

Fred looked out the peephole. He sighed and put down his wand.
" It's just Professor McGonagall." Fred told them as he went to open the door.
" Wait Fred don't-" Liliah tried stopping him.
It was too late he already opened it. See the problem was Fred only slept in his underwear and not long ones either. McGonagall stepped in frantically.

" Mister Weasley glad I'm found you here. I need you to come with me to Dumbledore's office now, it's important." McGonagall told him.
" Is everything okay?" Fred asked.
" No it's your father. He has been attacked." McGonagall told him.
Fred's eyes widen in panic and he reached out for Liliah. He grabbed her hand and Liliah squeezed it.
" He is at Saint Mungos. Now come, your siblings are waiting to make an immediate trip back home." McGonagal explained.

" Right yes of course." Fred grabbed his shows by the door.
" Umm Mister Weasley you might want to put something more appropriate and decent on." McGonagall nodded.
" Oh yeah right." Fred rushed to his and Liliah's room.
He grabbed a pair of jeans from the floor and his sweater with a F on it from the dirty clothes hamper and tossed them on. He ran back out and put on his shoes.
" Come come." McGonagall opened the door.

" Wait Liliah can't come?" Fred asked.
" I'm sorry dear. No just you." McGonagall gave the two a sad look.
Fred turned to Liliah.
" I'll see you tomorrow as soon as I get off the train. Everything will be fine." Liliah cupped his face and kissed him.
" I love you." Fred told her.
Liliah hesitated and just nodded. Fred and McGonagall walked out and closed the door behind them.

Liliah looked at Cedric. He looked back at her. They wore the same worried expression look on their faces.

                                      ¥¥¥

As soon as Liliah stepped off the Hogwarts express she was tackled by a hug. Liliah stumbled but hugged back.
" I had a vision of Arther being attacked. Voldemort entered my mind." Harry told her as he pulled away
Liliah fixed her Jean jacket and looked at him.
(outfit attached above)
" It's nine in the morning Harry. Jeez." Liliah rubbed her eyes under glasses.
" Sorry." Harry said.