85

" It's all my fault." Harry laid face down on Liliah's bed at the Potter Mansion.
" It's not." Liliah ran her fingers through his hair to comfort him.
" Everything's my fault." Harry said but it was muffled from his face being smooshed in the mattress.
" Quite being so dramatic. You start a lot of things little brother, this war is not one of them." Liliah told him.
" They destroyed the Weasley's home. My best friends home is ash." Harry lifted his head up to look at her.

" Well then it's a good thing we have a small thing called magic that can rebuild a house over night." Liliah said.
Harry shifted so that his head was laying on her lap.
" I'm a cursed? Is this karma?" Harry asked.
" No. You see your so strong Harry. Your so brave. Life gives the hardest situation to the people that can handle it." Liliah told him.
" I'm not sure I can handle it Li." Harry admitted.
" I think you can, so does the universe. If you couldn't it wouldn't be happening." Liliah gave him a reassuring smile.

" Your annoyingly optimistic ya know that?" Harry looked up at her.
" I've been told." Liliah nodded with a chuckle.
She was like her dad in that way. A trait she gained not by genetics but admiration.
" But, I need that right now. So thank you." Harry smiled.
" No problem little brother." Liliah ruffled his hair.

Harry rolled his eyes. Not that he would ever admit to Liliah or anyone else, but she was truly his biggest role model. Harry loved his parents and his uncles. But even before he knew Liliah was his sister he looked up to her. Harry wanted to be exactly like her, as time went on he realized they were very different people, but he still wanted to be like her. His life truly got better when Liliah joined his family. He wouldn't know to do with out his big sister.

¥¥¥

For the first time the shop wasn't super full. Christmas break was over so all the Hogwarts kids had gone back to School. Liliah had the day off so she saw sitting behind the front desk waiting for someone to ask for help. Violet had ran the shop for the whole Christmas break earning a well deserved break so she wasn't there. The twins were having a very important business meeting in their office.

Liliah read Pride and Prejudice swaying slightly to the fun but calming music playing throughout the shop. Liliah preferred when the shop was like this. When their is so many people the music goes off so you don't lose your hearing. But like now when only a couple, a mother and her young son and a freshly married girl tries to find a gag gift for her husband we're here the music got turned back on.

" Okay so I look all around the shop and I think this is the perfect gag gift." The girl dropped a box down on the counter.
Liliah looked up and smiled. She closed her book and stood up. Liliah grabbed the box and scanned it.
" I use this one on my boyfriend too. Gets him every time." Liliah chuckled and bagged the box.
" He's always playing pranks on me. So I decided I need to get him back." The girl smiled and shook her head.
" Different people same life." Liliah joked handed her the bag.
" Trust me it gets worse when you get married." The girl joked and handed Liliah the money.

" Just peachy. Thanks." Liliah said sarcastically.
" Sorry." The girl laughed.
" Nah, it's fine. Have a nice day." Liliah waved her off.
" You too." The girl walked out.

Liliah sat back down and started reading again. She turned the page just as the bell rang. This indicated that a new customer just walked through the door.

" Well well. When I heard that you were dating Weasley I didn't believe it. But look at this here you are in his shop." A voice said.
A voice Liliah never wanted to hear again in her life. She closed her book and looked up. And there he stood. Adrian Pucey.
" What are you doing here?" Liliah asked in a bored voice.
" Flint told me, that you and Fred Weasley shacked up. I had to come see for myself." Adrian walked to the counter.
" Well here, you saw. Now leave." Liliah told
him.

" I can't believe you finally gave in. What, Hogwarts get boring after I left or something." Adrian smirked.
" If I remember correctly, which I do. I was the one who got you expelled." Liliah raised her eyebrow.
" And I'm willing to forgive you." Adrian placed his hand over hers.
" I didn't ask for forgiveness. But you will plead for mercy if you touch me again." Liliah slapped his hand away.
" You haven't changed a bit. Still feisty, but now your even more beautiful then before." Adrian flirted.

" If you think I was bad when I fifteen you have no idea how badly I can hurt you now." Liliah's Brooklyn accent laced her words.
" I want you to hurt me so bad, love." Adrian said in a low voice.
" Get out." Liliah told him.
" I just wanted to catch up. You know I have a job at the Ministry now. Curtsy of Lucius Malfoy." Adrian bragged.
" Is that name suppose to mean something to me? I've never heard that name in my life. I don't even know who that is." Liliah said.
Adrian blinked at her unsure wether she was messing with him or being dead serious.

" I-umm. So you work here with your little boyfriend then?" Adrian tried to regain his composure back.
" No. I'm a healer. Just helping out today." Liliah told him.
" How adorable. You know if you were with me, I would spoil you in my riches. Make sure you never lift a finger. Unlike you bringing home the money for you and Weasley. It's a man job to get the money and the women's to stay home." Adrian told her.

" I think your confusing me for some who gives a fuck about your opinion. Cause I don't." Liliah said.
" Come on love. The ginger can't please you like I could." Adrian grabbed her hand again.
" I told you not to touch me." Liliah tried pulling her hand away.
However Adrian was a lot stronger then back in the day.
" Dont act you don't want me." Adrian pulled her around the counter.
With everything going on neither of them heard the bell ring again.

" Stop. Dont touch me." Liliah got ready to protect herself.
Adrian smirked and grabbed her other arm.
" Hey. She told you to stop." Suddenly Adrian was ripped off of Liliah.
" It's non of your business." Adrian spat.
" I disagree. It's always my business if a man is harassing a women especially my friend." Will said back.
" Oh another boyfriend? You slut?" Adrian looked back at Liliah.

Before Liliah could defend herself Will punched Adrian in the face. Adrian stumbled to the floor holding his jaw. He looked up at Will.
" Next time I break it." Will rolled his shoulders.
Adrian stood up still holding his jaw.
" Get out. I wouldn't want your blood to stain that nice suit." Liliah threatened.
Adrian looked between the two then rushed to the door and left.

Liliah turned to Will.
" You know I could have taken him." Liliah said.
" I know. But I wanted to show you I'm not totally useless in a fight." Will looked at her.
" Thank you. For standing up for me." Liliah smiled.
" No worries princess. Your my partner in crime I can't let pieces of shit like that get to you." Will smiled back.
" Partners in crime? This that we are?" Liliah asked.
" I'd like to be." Will nodded.
" You know what, okay. Partners in crime." Liliah placed her hand out.

" This is going to be the start to a beautiful friendship." Will shook her hand.
" But no more flirting with me." Liliah told him.
" Baby steps princess, baby steps." Will said.