118

Liliah woke up the next morning blinking as the morning sun poured through her white drapes. She rubbed her eyes and turned the other way. When she did she was met with Fred, still peacefully asleep, holding her. For the first time in two months Liliah smiled as soon as she woke up.

She cuddled into him and closed her eyes again. Liliah took a deep breath and let the moment absorb her completely. She felt Fred shift and she looked up at him. He was already looking at her.

" Good morning love. Sleep well?" Liliah asked.
" I think this is the first time I've actually sleep good in five years." Fred told her.
" Me too. Well it's only been about two months for me but still that's a long time for me." Liliah rambled.
Fred flipped their position so he was on top of her with his arm holding him up.
" Why do you have to be so talkative?" Fred teased.
Liliah realized what he was doing and played along.

" So you can shut me up." Liliah smiled.
" Good answer." Fred smirked and lend down to kiss her.
Liliah kissed back but a thought came to her mind. She gasped in excitement and pulled away. Fred looked at her confused.
" What? What's wrong?" Fred asked.
" You haven't seen the car. Or the motorcycle!" Liliah told him excitedly.

She rolled out from underneath him and got off the bed. She grabbed his shirt from off the floor and put it on then grabbed him his pants and threw them at him.
" Hurry up." Liliah told him before running down the small set of stairs to the living room.
She waited for him by the garage door inside the laundry room. Fred walked in a minute later only wearing the same pants from last night.

" Are you ready?" Liliah asked.
" Yes sunflower I'm ready." Fred nodded.
Liliah smiled and opened the door to the garage. Inside next to each other was a black motorcycle and a red car with flames on the sides. Fred's jaw dropped opened.
" Bloody hell Li. This is fucking awesome." Fred walked towards the car and lightly dragged his fingers across the hood.

" It was Tony's. He left it to me in his will. God, how long we spent taking this thing apart and putting it back together just to take it apart again two weeks later." Liliah smiled fondly.
" And the motorcycle?" Fred asked.
" My dads. When I was younger all I wanted to drive it. Dad always said no, because he didn't want me to get hurt. But he gave it to me, and the house before he passed." Liliah told him.

" I'm sorry I wasn't there." Fred grabbed her hand.
" It's okay. You're here now. That's all that matters." Liliah hugged him.
" They would be proud of you Li. Steve, Tony, Nat. And I know that the others are definitely proud of you." Fred rubbed her back.
" I hope so." Liliah nodded.
Fred lent down and kissed her head.

" Fred." Liliah said.
" Yes darling?" Fred asked.
" I can't leave. I-I don't want to leave. I know your whole life is back in England and so is mine, but-but I can't leave not now." Liliah told him.
Fred didn't answer immediately just kept rubbing her back. He knew this would happen. With everything happing with the Flagsmashers and her god sister only being two hours away.

" You know I'd do anything for you. Even moving to Brooklyn for you." Fred said.
Liliah looked up at him completely shocked.
" Wha-what?" Liliah asked.
" I'm going to move here with you. I need to get out of the flat anyways, so we can use it as storage for the shop. And Ron has been helping out at the store and he is actually really good at it. So him and George can run the shop easily." Fred told her.
" Thank you so much Freddie." Liliah felt herself tear up.

" I'm never losing you again Liliah. Never." Fred hugged her tighter.

                                      ¥¥¥

                                   London
                                  England