75

The group arrived at the Ministry. They walked down a dark narrow hallway with rows and rows of prophecy's. Harry had grabbed his and they saw a man dressed in all black and a mask start walking towards them. Liliah pushed herself to the front and stood next to her brother.

" Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.
" Oh you should really learn the difference between dreams and reality." The mask disappeared and Lucius appeared.
" Don't I know you? You look like really familiar." Liliah asked.
" Not now Li." Harry told her.
" You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand over the prophecy." Lucius said.
" Come any closer I'll shot it to a million pieces." Liliah whipped out her gun and held it to the glass ball.
" Oh she knows how to play. Itty bitty baby. Potter." A women walked towards them.

" Bellatrix Lestrange." Neville said.
" Neville Longbottom is it? How's mom and dad?" Bellatrix taunted.
" Better now that there about to be avenged." Neville raised his wand.
Bellatrix raised hers.
" All we want is the prophecy." Lucius said.
" Why did Voldemort need me to come and get it?" Harry asked.
" Who dare speak his name? You filthy half blood!" Bellatrix yelled.

" Now now Bellatrix, he just a curious lad aren't you? Only the person of whom the prophecy is about can retrieve it. Haven't you always wondered why the connection between you and the dark lord. The secret of your scar? All the answers are in there. Give it to me and I can show you." Lucius tried to tempt him.
" I've waited fourteen years." Harry said.
" I know." Lucius said in a fake sympathetic tone.
" Guess I can wait a little longer, Now!" Harry shouted.

They all raised their wands and shouted spells except Liliah she raised her gun and started shooting. The deatheaters all disappeared.
" Holy shit Liliah." Harry looked at her.
" What? I didn't defeat aliens and robots with magic." Liliah said in a duh voice.
" Guys I think we better run!" Hermione said.
" Oh right yeah." Liliah started taking off running.

Lucius appeared in front of them. Liliah took a shoot but he disappeared before it hit him. She cursed under her breath and started running again. As they were running Liliah felt her butt vibrate. Liliah furrowed her eyebrows till she heard it.
" Spider man, spider man, can do what ever a spider can." Her phone rang.
" Oh fuck. Keep going I'll catch up!" Liliah told them and pulled out her phone.
She ran into a row and ducked down. Liliah answered the call and put the phone to her ear.

" Hello?" Liliah said.
" LiLi! It's me Peter!" Peter shouted.
" Yeah I know Pete. I have caller ID." Liliah told him.
" Oh okay. Because Mr. Stark said you got a new phone so just making sure." Peter explained.
Liliah looked around the row and saw a death eater. She pulled out a dagger and threw it straight into his chest.
" Right that makes sense. So what's up?" Liliah stood up and rushed to the death eater that was now laying on the ground.

" Okay well I wanted to give you an update on my life." Peter told her.
" Okay update me." Liliah pulled out the dagger, knocked him unconscious and healed his wound.
Where she hit him wouldn't have killed him anyways but Harry sorta made her feel bad.
" So I asked out Liz-" Peter started.
" Pete that's amazing!" Liliah squealed.
" I know I know. And so I asked her to homecoming and she said yes. There was also this bird bad guy that was selling illegal weapons. And so I fought him but lost every time." Peter told her.

" Happens to the best of us." Liliah shot a nonverbal spell at a death eater as she walked down the rows.
" Okay so anyways I kinda got in trouble with Mr. Stark and he took away my suit. So I was super sad but I still was going to homecoming with Liz so it was fine. Then I went to her house to pick her up and guess what!" Peter said.
A death eater shot Liliah back and she fell to her back still holding her phone to her ear.
" What?" Liliah asked as she used all her strength to push a row of prophecy's on the death eater who was walking towards her with her legs.
" Liz's dad was the evil bird man! So I had to ditch Liz at homecoming and go fight her dad." Peter told her.