131

" So you're telling me that you broke out the person that ruined your life out of prison, to get back Steve's shield." Fred asked as they laid in bed the next morning.
" I technically didn't break him out. He did that himself." Liliah told him.
" I can't believe this. So that whole time when we were actually broken up I was at home stressing and crying and you were off being a badass." Fred groaned.
" Hey trust me, there was a lot of stressing and crying on my part too." Liliah looked up at him.

Fred subconsciously cuddled her closer to him.
" I never want to think about that time in my life again. I just want to look ahead at the future, our future." Fred said.
" I do to. You know your my forever, Fred." Liliah told him.
" And your mine sunflower." Fred kissed the top of her head.
They sat their in a comfortable silence for a moment just enjoying being together.

" Your first boyfriend was Wanda's brother Pietro?" Fred asked suddenly.
" No, he wasn't my boyfriend. I just had a crush on him." Liliah blushed a little.
" So you're telling me you had a crush on Oliver and Pietro and never me?" Fred asked.
" Precisely. It was sorta like I went from hating to loving you. There was no in between." Liliah teased.
" Some shit this is." Fred grumbled.

Liliah laughed and hugged him. Fred smiled at his favorite sound. He felt like he was fifteen again, just living for those little moments he had with her. Now he would be having those moments forever and to say Fred was over the moon would be a total understatement.

" Hey I hope you don't mind but my mom wants to go over wedding stuff with you." Fred said.
Liliah's head shot up to look at him. Her eyes wide and her heart in her stomach.
" Gotcha ya. That's what happens when you try to tease the Prank Lord." Fred smirked.
" Yeah fucking hilarious. I almost had a heart attack." Liliah glared at him with no real annoyance.
" Sorry love. Just had to get you back before breakfast." Fred pecked her lips then got out of bed to get ready.

Liliah kept her glare but couldn't stop a small smile from forming on her lips. God, she truly loved that little ginger fuck.

¥¥¥

" Fleur!" Liliah shouted as she rushed to the Veela.
" Lilia!" Fleur smiled and opened her arms.
The two long lost friends hugged each other tightly.
"Oh tu m'as tellement manqué!" Fleur told her.
"Tu m'as manqué aussi." Liliah said.
Translation: oh I missed you so much.
                         I missed you too.

Liliah pulled away and looked at her and her barely visible baby bump.
" Your pregnant." Liliah smiled.
" For the second time." Fleur placed her hand on her stomach.
" So I guess that means you can't get pissed drunk at the wedding with me, Ced and Mia then huh." Liliah sighed dramatically.
" Unfortunately not, but I'll still be there every drunken step of the way." Fleur chuckled.
" Deal." Liliah smiled.

" Can I hug my sister in law yet?" Bill asked.
Fleur rolled her eyes playfully and moved out of the way.
" Billius!" Liliah smirked and hugged him.
" Not my name, Rose." Bill hugged her back.
" And that's not mine- I told you that in private." Liliah said referring to her birth name Lily and James originally gave her.
" Guess we'll both have to get used to the teasing since we're family now." Bill smiled pulling away.

" Guess so. How are by the way? The full moon was two days ago." Liliah asked.
" A little tired but I'm okay. Ready to finally watch you and my brother get married." Bill told her.
" Yeah me too." Liliah nodded.
" Oh Li! You have to meet Victoire." Fleur exclaimed.
A little girl with long blonde hair just like her mom but with big brown eyes like her dad peaked out from behind her mom. Liliah smiled kindly and bent down to be level with her.