128

Liliah tried on what felt like the millionth wedding dress of the day. She walked out to show her guest and look at it in the big mirror. They were in a lovely dress shop in Muggle London by the name of Kleinfeld.
(If you know, you know.)

" Wow, Li you look absolutely beautiful." Lily told her.
Liliah looked at herself in the mirror and examined herself.
" Yeah this one is really really pretty." Liliah nodded.
" I think this one could be the one Lils." Amelia said.
" I agree you look amazing." Sirius nodded.
" You look gorgeous." Sam told her and Bucky nodded in agreement.

Cedric eyed the dress then his best friend.
" No." Cedric shook his head.
Everyone looked at him shocked, well except Liliah. The two best friends made eye contact through the mirror and had a silent conversation. Cedric nodded and turned to the sales associate.
" Thank you so much for your help. I think she's just going to take this one off and will talk things over." He told her.
" Yes, of course. If you'll follow me Miss Rogers we'll get you out of this." She smiled.

Liliah nodded and walked back into the dressing room.
" What was wrong with that dress Ced?" Amelia asked.
" Well for one Liliah hated it." Cedric told them.
" She hated it?" Sam asked.
" She's hated all of them, for some reason. I mean she's look absolutely gorgeous in all of them but she isn't really feeling any of them." Cedric explained.
" So what do we do now? Is Li just going to pick one here or should we go to another dress shop?" Sirius asked.

" I'm not sure yet, but I know this- as Lils Man of Honor I'm not stopping till I find Liliah's perfect dress." Cedric told them.
Sam and Bucky looked at each other, coming to a mutual agreement, they liked this kid.
Liliah walked out of the dressing room pulling her yellow jean jacket back on. The sales associate followed her.
" So take a few minutes to discuss and I'll be up at the front counter whenever your ready." She told them before walking back to the front.

" Okay, what's wrong?" Cedric asked.
" I don't know. I really don't, I just cannot imagine myself getting married in any of these dresses." Liliah flopped down next to her mom and put her head in her hands.
She was so frustrated with her self. She knew picking out a dress would be difficult, but because she loved all of them not because she hated all of them. Lily started rubbing her back comfortingly.

" It's going to alright sweetie. I promise, you'll find your perfect dress. I just know it." Lily told her reassuringly.
" I hope you're right." Liliah looked up.
" So guess we're sneaking out the back like with last dress shop?" Sirius asked.
Liliah gave them a guilty smile.
" All right come on go, go, go." Sirius looked to see if the sales associate was looking and waved everyone out.
The group all snuck out of the back door of the dress shop.

¥¥¥

The group walked into the Potter Mansion. Liliah flopped on the couch, upset with herself. She hadn't spoken to anyone the whole way back. Why was this so difficult for her, it's just a dress. The others looked at each other then at the sulking girl on the couch. As if they could smell the sadness Fred and James excitedly ran into the living room.

" Li!" They both shouted.
Liliah looked up at them confused.
" What?" Liliah asked.
" Guess what just happened?!" Fred asked smiling.
" What happened my love?" Liliah asked a little deflated.
" James just got off the phone with one of his friends and guess what happened?" Fred started.
" What?" Liliah asked.

Fred opened his mouth to reply to was beat to it.
" I just booked Kensington Palace for your wedding venue!" James told her.
Liliah's eyes widen and she jumped off the couch.
" Oh my god, really?" Liliah gasped.
" Yes, I know the guy who rents it out. And I was able to book it for your wedding at a pretty good price." James smirked proudly.
" Pops this is amazing thank you so much!" Liliah rushed to him and hugged him.

" Your welcome Li." James hugged back.
" James that's amazing, how did you get a price on it?" Lily asked.
" Oh yeahhh well there is one tiny little thing I didn't mention. I got it because their was cancellation so that's how I got it so cheap." James started.
" On the exact week we were wanting?" Liliah asked impressed.
" Well that's the thing, the only spot I could get was April 8th." James told her giving her a nervous smile.

Liliah's face dropped.
" April 8th? That's-that's in two weeks. Oh my god that's in two weeks. My month of planning just turned into two weeks." Liliah put her hand over her heart and started breathing heavy thinking about all the stuff she still needs to do.
" Darling it's going to be okay we can do it." Fred told her.
" You let this happen Fredrick!" Liliah pointed her finger at him.

Fred's eyes widen and he pushed James in front of him.
" What the hell mate? I thought we were a untied unit." James asked Fred.
" Nope." Fred shook his head and pushed him towards Liliah.
" Lils everything will be fine. Me and Mia will take care of everything. Just enjoy the next three days at the Burrow." Cedric told her.

" The Burrow- right. Relax okay- okay. I can do that. Bucky, Sam be back down here in five minutes ready to go on a run." Liliah told them and started walking up stairs.
Bucky and Sam looked at each other and shrugged.
" Coping mechanism she picked up from Steve." Sam told them and they headed upstairs.

The others looked at each other.
" Someone's needs to stop Harry from sending out those invitations." Remus reminded them.
" Holy hell babe, you scared me. I didn't even know you were here." Sirius looked at him.
" I was looking through the candy jar for chocolate." Remus told him taking a bite of his chocolate bar.
" Well then that makes sense." Lily nodded.

Authors Note: Bet y'all are surprised to see me again. So I lied in my last A/N about how I'll be posting tomorrow. I won't be because I'll be out of town with no service. I'm actually going to my grandparents ranch in the middle of no where 😀👍 so I wanted to make sure you all got your second chapter of the week as promised and I want to be able to read all of your feed back for this chapter as well. I love you all. <3