63

" This is not great! I repeat this is not great." Cedric told Liliah.
Liliah and Cedric were standing on the front porch of Liliah's house. Why Cedric decided to drive all the way here instead of just flooing Liliah couldn't tell ya.
" Ced it's okay. Your going to be fine." Liliah put her hands on his shoulders.
" I never met parents before. Like I've never met my girlfriend's parents let alone my boyfriends parents!" Cedric stressed.
" It's okay I pro- oh my god we match how cute." Liliah looked between their outfits.
(outfit attached above)

Cedric had a button up shirt with the same pattern and tan dress pants.
" Well at least I look the part of the boyfriend." Cedric joked.
Liliah chuckled.
" Come on lover boy." Liliah grabbed Cedric's hand and pulled him inside.

Liliah dragged him to the ball room. Inside was a long wooden table. Usually they just ate in the kitchen at a small round table but not everyone could fit. Tonight it would be James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Tonks ( who is two months pregnant with Remus's and Sirius's child), Liliah, Cedric, Harry and Fred.

" Mom looks who here." Liliah smiled and pushed Cedric forward.
" Hi Mrs. Potter." Cedric straighten his posture and smiled.
" Nice to see you again Cedric." Lily gave him a nod and continued setting the table.
Cedric turned to Liliah and widen his eyes. Liliah looked around for an idea then she came out with one. She pulled her wand from her thigh holster under her dress. Yes she still wears a thigh holster it makes her feel powerful. Liliah whispered a spell and a bouquet of Lillies appeared. She handed the bouquet to Cedric and gestured to her mom.

" Oh Umm Mrs. Potter I brought you these." Cedric said.
Lily turned to him and smiled.
" Thank you. That was very kind of you Cedric." Lily took the flowers and smelled them.
" Liliah would you mind putting these in a vase for me?" Lily asked.
" Sure mom." Liliah took the flowers.
" I'll help." Cedric said rushing after her.

They walked into the kitchen and Cedric closed the door behind them. He lend against the counter and sighed.
" I'm not going to make it. I'm going to have a fucking panic attack." Cedric placed his hand over his heart.
" Your fine. Mom seems to really like you." Liliah told him as she filled a vase with water.
The door swung open and Harry walked in wearing a white button up shirt and plain black suit pants. He looked at Cedric's outfit.

" Oh good I was worried that we would both dress up as the straight one." Harry said.
Liliah laughed and put the flowers in the vase full of water.
" I look good as shit." Cedric told him.
Harry went to say something but his eyes caught on Liliah's dress. He looked in between the two.
" Are you two matching?" Harry asked.
" Unintentionally. But yes." Liliah told him.
" Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Mom just told me that Cedric seemed like a nice young man and I think I blacked out for a minute from nerves." Harry shook his head.

" Guys everything is going to be fine. Everyone is going to be so happy about the news." Liliah told them.
" What news?" Fred asked walking into the kitchen.
They all jumped and turned to look at him.
" Fred.." Liliah breathed out as she put her hand over her heart.
" Hi guys. What's the news?" Fred asked.
Liliah looked between Cedric and Harry.
" I'm going to take this to the table." Liliah picked up the vase of flowers.
" I'll help." Cedric said.
" Yeah me as well." Harry followed them out the kitchen.

¥¥¥

Everyone sat down at dinner. James was the head of the table. On his left was Lily and on his right was Sirius. Next to Lily was Harry then Cedric then Liliah. Next to Sirius was Remus then Tonks then Fred. Liliah and Cedric almost the entire dinner kept having hushed and silent conversation. They would talk with their eyes, and practically read each other's minds with just a little shift of their eyes.