Part 1- new job

You are a 25 year old girl who has lived with her best friend with your best friend Isabella (bella) for the past 10 years because when you were 15 your parents died in a car crash so ever since that day you and Isabella has lived in a 2 bedroom apartment in the middle of new York. You had a amazing job as an assistant but your boss jack was a dick towards you so you quit but you haven't had a job for 6 months ever since because you are finding it hard to find a job that you like.

PRESENT DAY*
B. "Well i gotta go to work do me a favour will you please look for a job you haven't had a job in 6 months ever since you quit with jack will you have a look for one for me?"

y/n- "i don't know bella I really don't know if i can go back to work just yet i mean i loved my old job as jacks assistant but-"

B- "but be was a dick i know but please try and find a job even if its just working in a cafe"

y/n- "bella i don't want to work in a cafe i want a bigger job than that"

B- "right okay when i get back from work i will help you job hunt okay?"

y/n- "okay thanks bells it really means a lot"

B- "no worries (nickname) now I'm leaving i will see you later" with that she kissed you on the cheek and left.

So you decided to go for a run because you had nothing else to do. So you got dressed into:

And drove down the lake and started doing your laps until you found yourself racing 2 men

"On your left" the blonde man said

"On your right" you said back in a cocky way

" he always says it he does my heading come on i think we need a rest" the other man said

"Definitely i think I'm slowly dying" you laughed

So you both sat down in the shade next to a tree and waited for the blonde man to come back

"So whats your name?" The man asked

"My name is y/n whats yours?"

"Sam. Sam Wilson and the speed machine is steve rogers"

You laughed a bit "do you guys do this often or?"

"Yes and he always does like 1000 laps while I'm on like my third its unfair if I'm honest"

With that steve ran up to you both not even out of breath. "You two gave up so easily?" He said while laughing

"Unlike you steve we Ain't super speed machines we are normal people" sam said

Steve-"well sam what can i say I'm amazing"

Sam-"oh shush anyway this young lady is called y/n and she thinks you are a show off"

Y/n- "hey I didn't say anything don't get me into trouble now sam" you laughed

With that a car pulled up and the window rolled down. "Either One Of You Know Where The Smithsonian Is? I'm Here To Pick Up A Fossil." She asked

Steve-"you know what romanoff stop being mean to me"

Sam-"can i catch a ride with you two steve has kinda killed me"

"Of course sam. What about you um-" the woman said

"Y/n my names y/n haha no its okay i drove myself down to here so im okay thank you though"

"Oh no problem see you around" she said and with that the two boys jumped into the car and drove off

"Well that was lovely except now I'm dying" you said to yourself

So you drove to the nearest mc Donald's and picked up (your favourite order) and drove back home. By this time it was 3.30pm so you still had a few hours until 7.00pm till belle gets home so you threw some comfy clothes and sat down to watch (your favourite film). After the film finished you decided to go and take a nap because you were exhausted from running.

You woke up because you heard the door open

Bella-"im home" she said in a joking way

Y/n- "heyy how was your day?"

Bella-"ughh boring but anywayyy job hunting timeeee"

Y/n- "haha okay go and get changed first and i will make you coffee"

Bella-"oh you are the best"

So you made belle some coffee and took it to the living room where belle was already sat on the sofa with her laptop open on a job website waiting for you to come.

Y/n- "here is your coffee ma'am"

Bella-"why thank you honey. Not sit"

Y/n- "okay okay im sitting"

So you scrolled through lots and lots of jobs and couldn't find one you liked untill

Bella-" Y/N ITS A JOB AS AN ASSISTANT"

Y/n- "APPLY NOW!"

So you filled in your details on the job application and now were currently waiting for a result. Around half hour later you had a email come through to your phone:
"Hello y/n my name is happy hogan I'm just letting you know that my boss would love to have you in for an interview is tomorrow morning 10.am okay for you?"

Y/n- "BELLA HE WANTS ME IN FOR AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW MORNING!!!!"

Bella-"DO IT SAY YES" she shouted excitedly

So you emailed happy back and said "hiya Mr hogan 10.00am would be perfect see you tomorrow!"

Bella-"i cant believe you are going to have a job interview. Do you know who you will be working for?"

Y/n-"nope all i know is that he has someone named happy hogan who is emailed him on his behalf"

Bella-"happy what kind of name is that" she laughed

Y/n- "i don't know belle but I'm going to go up to bed I'm quite tired"

Bella"-okay see you in the morning"

So you went up to bed put your favourite pjs on set an alarm for 7.00am so you had enough time to get ready and leave early to get to the job and then put your head on the pillow and fell asleep.

(Hii im sorry this story isnt very good so far im trying my best not very good with this type of things haha but it will get better)