Part 54- number 3

So we flew back to the compound and my stomach was doing 100 flips per minute again. I dont know why i was nervous i mean the others loved when i found out about ella and brogan but i dont know this time feels different. We landed ok tonys land pad outside the lab window and the door opened for us and we walked back into the lab. I was nervous like super nervous. I dont even know why but i started crying inside the suit.

Tony- "are you coming out of there today hun?" He said while tapping the hud.

Y/n-"y-yeah" i said with a cracked tone. I pressed the button and the suit opened.

Tony had a huge smile on his face until he seen my ref puffy eyes. His face dropped and he hugged me.

Tony- whats wrong honey? You can tell me

Y/n- i d-dont really know

Tony- are you worried about what the others will think?

Gosh he read me like a book. He knew exactly what was wrong everytime i was upset or down.

Y/n- got it in one

Tony- dont. They will love the news.

Y/n- i know tones i dont know whats gotten into me.

Tony- come on lets go upstairs.

With that tony interlocked his hand with mine and led me upstairs. Surprisingly ella and brogan were awake again. Im kind of glad though so i can tell them the news.

Bella- hey are you okay y/n you look like you have been crying

Tony- she has. We have something to tell you.

Bella- me to. But you first.

Y/n- im pregnant again. Ella and brogan you are going to have another baby brother or sister.

Brogan- YAYYYY

Ella- Yayyyy

Bella-"and a cousin" she added

Y/n- wait you are pregnant?

Bella- yeah we have told the others just waited to tell you personally but yeah 4 weeks.

Y/n- same here oh my god!!

Bella- YAYY

i was so happy and so was everyone else. Everyone cane to congratulate us. It was amazing how me and bella were pregnant at the same time.

Bit of a time skip*

It was 9 months later and me and bella were both in hospital. She had her baby 2 days ago while i had mine yesterday . It was amazing i was with her through her pregnancy while she was with me through mine. It was adorable. The nurses put us in the same room because there was no point going into different rooms as we were always together. Today tony and thor and brogan and ella were coming over to see us. Me and bella were currently just talking as both the babys were sleeping.

An hour later.

We were talking when the door opened slowly revealing brogan and ella. Right behind thor and tony.

Bella- there they are the married couple.

Y/n- hello mr and mr stark

Tony- oh shush you two. Anyway how are my darlings?

Bella- we are good. The babys are good too.

Thor- awh good.

Brogan- can we see our baby sister!!

Y/n- oh brogan im sorry darling but you have a baby brother

Brogan-thats okay i still love him.

Ella- i love him already. Whats his name mummy?

Y/n- tony?

Tony- well me and mummy thought we would call him duggie.

Ella- i love that name!!

Brogan- me too.

Ella- auntie bella have you got a boy or girl?

Bella- i have a little girl called molly.

Brogan- awh thats cute.

Tony- well when are you two aloud home?

Y/n- no idea.

On cue the doctor walked in.

Dr- good morning all. Bella you are ready to go home with little molly but y/n im still thingy of you leaving. Your baby needs to he checked quite a lot.

Tony- we have two doctors in the compound i mean i dont think they would mind checking on him.

Dr-oh in that case i will give you everything you need and you can go.

Y/n- thank you doc. I just feel more comfortable in my own home.

This point in time we did visit the cabin once a week but with me being pregnant tony wanted me to stay close by bruce just incase my powers went funny but this pregnancy it was fine and I didn't have any problems but he just wanted to make sure.

Few hours later. (5.00pm)

We got back to the compound about an hour ago. Everyone loved the babys but when everyone else was watching duggie i was playing with ella and brogan. I needed to spend time with them i felt like i was leaving them out. I love all my kids but i want to treat them equally.

Brogan- mummy?

Y/n- yea sweetie?

Brogan- with duggie being here can we move into our new house?

Y/n- not yet sweetie im sorry. Uncle bruce needs to keep an eye on little duggie but as soon as we know little duggie is okay we will be moving.

Ella- okay i cant wait.

Y/n- i know honey i know.

Nat- "y/n" she whispered through the door of the play room

Y/n- whats up?

Nat- duggie is starting to grizzle. Tony has tried to calm him and everyone else have and he wont stop.

Y/n- oh give him here.

I got up and carefully picked duggie up off her and placed him on my chest. Within seconds he had stopped grizzling and was just looking around.

Nat- magic touch you have got.

Ella- can we all go downstairs?

Y/n- of course i will follow you down.

With that everyone left and me and duggie followed down.

Tony- HOW?

Y/n- mothers touch tony mothers touch.

Tony- to be honest you make me stop like that when i look at you so.

Y/n- oh god dont flirt anthony.

Tony- ugh dont call me that i feel like i have done something wrong.

Anyway that day was over and we just plodded on and we ate pizza and watched films