Part 74- hospital

Tonys pov*

We were sat in the tower and y/n had just stormed out. The kids were crying i was crying to be honest everyone was crying. How could we tell y/n that she was getting hunted down by hydra? The kids found out because they heard me on the phone to the others the other day. I couldn't tell y/n because i knew she would worry but now we have all makde the situation worse. I didn't know wether she had left me or she was just angry.

I was sat there playing with her wedding ring in my hand when fury burst through the door.

Fury- wheres y/n?

Nat- she left.

Fury- WHAT WHY?

steve- she argued with all of us and stormed out.

Fury- "you do realise that she being out there cou-" with that he got cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it and put it on speaker

Phone*

Fury- y/n?

Y/n- thats my name.

Fury- im at the tower. Come back we want to speak to you i heared you had an argument with everyone. Just come back and we will explain.

Y/n- oh so you know too?. Well thats lovley. Anyway why the fuck are you following me?

Fury- im not

Y/n- dont bullshit me eye patch.

I could hear bucky and sam snigger at her comment and everyone gave them a dirty look.

Fury- y/n im not following you. Nobody is.

Y/n- "then who the fuck is follo-" she got cut off and all we could hear was gun shots. My heart sank.

Fury- Y/N!!

Nat- what rhe fuck is happening

Tony- fury dont bullshit us is thag you?

Fury- no why the fuck would that be me?

With that the call ended and mg heart sank.

Tony- avengers suit up now! Happy look after the kids! Friday get a suit ready.

So we all suited up and i flew to where the car was i had a tracker on it so i followed it. When i got there i lander and the car was still there. There was police everywhere and fire fighters but no ambulance. So i got out of my suit and ran upto the officers.

Tony- Where is she? Where is the girl that was here?

Officer- she has gone to the hospital sir. Why do you know her?

Tony- shes my wife! What happened to her?

Officer- we were on the hunt for a man called jack. He was following her and when we got here jack was running but we caught him and he was the one who aimed at her. He us currently being held in a sucure prison but im sorry sir your wife doesn't look too good.

My heart sank. My poor baby. The others arvied in the big mission car. But i got into my suit and flew as fast as i could to the  hospital.

As soon as i got there i walked out of my suit and ran straight to the desk.

Tony- where is she? Where is my wife!

Lady- im sorry sir who is your wife?

Tony- y/n. Y/n stark she was in a car accident.

Lady- im sorry sir but she is currently in surgery you wont be able to see her for at least another four hours.

Tony- what? Please i cant.