Part 68- swimming

It was the next day and we had already had breakfast. I dont know though tony was acting very weird. Maybe its me being paranoid. Anyway i was sat on the sofa scrolling through my socials when the kids came in.

Ella- mummy where is dad?

Y/n- im not sure sweetie why?

Duggie- we was going to ask him what the plans were for today but we cant find him anywhere in the villa.

Y/n- im not sure he will turn up somewhere.

The kids went back to playing and peter sat next to me.

Peter- y/n?

Y/n- yeah pete?

Peter- do you think mr stark has been acting weird since disney?

Y/n- yeah to be honest pete im glad i aint the only one who have noticed it.

Peter- please dont say i said anything but yesterday when you are the girls was up in the castle he had a phone call and it was a girl he walked away from us and talked then he came back and was smiling hard.

Y/n- oh r-really?

Peter- "yeah it was wei-" he got cut off by tony coming through the doors.

Tony- kids get your swimming things ready i have booked the whole indoor water park for ourselves.

Peter- "speak later" he whispered and i nodded at him.

The kids went upstairs to get their things and i went up to get mine. I was packing my bag when tony came in.

Tony- hey y/n.

He hardly calls me y/n. He normally calls me sweetie or hun or something like that.

Y/n- hello tony.

Tony- you mad at me for something?

Y/n- no why?

Tony- you never call me tony.

Y/n- you never call me y/n

Tony- sorry baby im just caught up in something but dont worry im leaving work behind. So that means im not taking my phone.

Y/n- ok.

With that we both packed and we headed downstairs. We got into the car and drove to the water park. I took the girls to get changed and tony took the boys. When we walked in the boys were standing next to the changing rooms waiting for us. There was all girl lifeguards and 2 men. To be honest i felt like all eyes were on tony and I didn't like it one bit.

Ella- can we go and play?

Y/n- of course. Be careful and dont run.

So the kids went off and i headed to the jacuzzi. It was my favourite place to go. It was relaxing. Tony went with abbie in the kid part and i could see the girl lifeguard smiling at tony. She was beautiful. She had blonde hair in a sleek pony tail. Beautiful white shinning teeth and blue eyes. She started talking to tony and every word that came out of his mouth she laughed straight after.

Abbie- "mummy come over and play with us" she shouted over to me.

Y/n- alright alright.

So i got up and walked over to them but first i had to show this girl that tony was MINE. I swam upto him and kissed him.

Tony- well hello there beautiful. Though abbie asked to play with her not kiss me.

Y/n- well you got to have your turn too.

Tony just smiled and swam to go and play pool ball with the boys. But that bitch of a lifeguard swapped places with the boy so she would be closer to tony. My blood was boiling.