Part 42-cute

I woke up because i had a funny feeling i had no clue what it was or why i felt it but it was there. I slowly got up out of bed and tony was fast asleep with his little snores escaping. I walked down to the kitchen and had my phone on me so if the baby's woke I could hear them. I was pouring myself a glass of water when I heard footsteps coming down towards me. When i turned around it was cassie.

Y/n- hey cas what are you doing up sweetheart?

Cassie- i had a bad dream.

Y/n- oh no what about?

Cassie- i had a dream me you daddy and hope was in the car and someone started shooting at us and daddy got hurt but then tony and rhodes came to save us and daddy ended up in hospital it was scary.

Y/n-"awh honey come here" i said while pulling her into a light hug.

Cassie- can you come with me to daddys room i want to sleep in there with him.

Y/n- of course honey.

So with that me and cassie walked towards hope and scotts room and i lightly knocked the door. Scott answered.

Scott- oh hi is everything okay?

Y/n- she had a bad dream

Cassie-can i sleep with you please daddy?

Scott- of course peanut come in in. Thanks y/n for bringing her up.

Y/n- "no worries" with that i had a notification off my baby monitor app saying that the babys started to wake. "I got to go mother duties see you later"

Scott- okay see you later!

With that i made my way back to the room. I would go straight to the baby's but its easier to go through our room because we lock the baby's door. I walk through and tony was still sleeping so i left him then i went into the baby's room and put the little blue light on so it wasn't too bright. "Hello my beautifuls are you hungry? I think you are" so i pick brogan up. "Oh brogs you have a full nappy come on let me change you." So i gave ella a fluffy teddy for her to hold while i change brogan. After i changed him i go and pick up ella and i put them in their bouncers while i warm up their milks. I put the milks into the little microwave that we have in their room and walm them up. I then put some milk on my wrist to see if it is okay for them to drink then i pick them both up and start feeding them.

After a few minutes brogan had fell asleep in my arms but ella was still drinking. So i got up and put brogan back in his cot while ella was still drinking in my arms. After a while she started falling asleep so i slowly patted her bum so she would fall asleep but a few moments later i felt myself drifting off.

Tonys pov*
I woke up and i felt cold so i reached out for y/n so i could cuddle her but i her place was empty and it was cold so i think she has been up for a while. I checked the bathroom and she wasn't there so I slowly opened the babys room and there she was. Ella was snuggled in close to y/n and brogan was fast asleep in his cot. Y/n was fast asleep in the chair. She looked adorable to be fair. I was truly in love with this woman. "Awh come here honey" so i pick ella up and place her carefully back into her cot. I tidy up the milk bottles and place them into the little sink we have in the kids room. I then go to y/n but I didn't have the heart to wake her so i picked her up bridal style and took her back to bed. I layed her down and layed down next to her. She snuggles into my chest and i smooth her hair. I check the time and it was 4.30am so i place my head on top of y/ns and slowly drift back off to sleep.

Y/ns pov*

I woke up to the sound of baby's grizzling and when i checked the time it was 8.45am. "Gosh you had a little lay in" i said to myself. So i got up and walk to their room. I pick up brogan and have him looking over my shoulder while i go and pick up ella but she wasn't there. "What the heck" i said to myself. "Looking for this?" Tony said behind me.

Y/n- jesus tony dont do that to me

Tony- sorry hun

Y/n- wait a second did you take me back to bed?

Tony- yeah you fell asleep with ella in your arms so i picked you up and took you back to bed.

Y/n- "awh such a gentleman" i said while kissing him.

Tony- i was thinking maybe we could go baby shopping do you want to?

Y/n- i would love too i need to get these ready and then myself ready.

Tony- go and get ready then i will help get these ready

Y/n- okay!

So i got changed into some jeans and a hoodie and i went back in to help sort the kids out. We put gray joggers and a white top with a little gray jacket on brogan and i put a all in one tutu with a white cardigan on ella. They both looked so adorable.

Y/n- awh look at them.

Tony- adorable. Anyway im going to get ready meet you downstairs?

Y/n- of course.

So i carried the twins downstairs to the main room where everyone was.

Nat- awh look at them they are adorable

Y/n- "obviously they look like me" i said with a smirk

Clint- of course y/n

A few minutes later tony came down the stairs.

Y/n- matching are we mr stark?

Tony- well the twins are matching so we have to

Steve- they are matching because they are twins tony

Tony- oh shush

So me and tony drove to the mall and we baught lots of new things such as new clothes for them. Two net prams and one pram that has two seats. And other bits and bobs. When we was there tony did look kind of ill. So we got back to the car.

Y/n- honey are you okay you dont look too good?

Tony- im fine hun dont worry about me.

Y/n- if you are sure

Tony- possitive.

Then my phone rung.

Phone call*

Y/n- hello?

Bella- Y/N ARE YOU AT THE COMPOUND?

y/n- stop shouting you will give me a headache but no why we are on our way back

Bella- can me and thor come and see you?

Y/n- of course wait I thought you was already there?

Bella- no he took me to asgard so can we come and see you?

Y/n- of course we will be back in half hour

Bella- okayy see you soon

Y/n- bye bells

Off the call*

Tony- everything okay?

Y/n- yeah bella and thor wants to come and see us

Tony- okay we will drive back.

On the way home it was very quite. The babys fell asleep in the back and tony held my hand on the gear stick while he changed gears. He didn't seem himself and i wanted to know what was wrong but his stubborn ass didnt let me.

So when we got home we walked into the compound and everyone was sat around on the sofas