Part 46- back

So we got back to the compound and tony held my hand going up the lift. I could feel him looking at me but I decided to ignore him because i knew he was smirking at me. So the lift doors opened and we walked to the main room. When we walked in the babys were playing on the mat and wanda said "hey y/n" without looking up. "Heyy" i replied but everyone was to busy watching tv to notice tony was back. So i walked and sat on the mat by the babys and played with them. Tony was just standing there for about 5 minutes until i giggle because he was crossing his arms looking anrgry.

Nat- whats funny y/n?

Y/n- oh nothing just ella pulling funny faces.

Tony- "do i look like ella to you?" He said behind them.

Steve- tony? How are you back?

Tony- well none of you asked how i was and how y/n was back so early.

Nat- how the fuck are you alive?

Tony- charming that is.

Nat- sorry about that. But how?

Tony- my beautiful wife cried over me dying and her powers healed me so i am perfectly fine.

Peter- awh good we would have missed you mr stark

Rhodey-"I wouldnt have" he joked while he hugged him.

Tony- enough hugging me i want to hug my babys.

With that he came over and picked up brogan then i put ella in his other arm.

Tony- im sorry daddy was mean to mummy and didn't speak to her. And also the avengers pis- peed me off too so I didn't talk to them.

Steve- well that is mean

Bruce- tony what was wrong?

Tony- i um was scared to worry any of you expecially y/n but i have been having chest pains for a while and i keep having mini cardiac assersts until i change the arc reactor but i have made a new one and was going to change it yesterday but i didn't have time so i will change it now.

Y/n- go and do it now tony.

Tony- "yes boss." He said as he laid the babys back down on the mat and walked to his lab.

Bella- are you two okay now?

Y/n- yeah he apologised and i have missed him so i excepted it.

Nat- awh good

Y/n- anyway can you watch these little munchkins while i go and help tin can down in the lab.

Steve- of course love looking after them.

So with that i walked down to tonys lab and seen him sitting on the chair. He had no top on just joggers and to be fair he looked hot as fuck. So i wrote in the code and let myself in.

Tony- ahh im so glad you came down i need your help.

Y/n- oh god i knew it.

Tony- please you have cute little hands and mine and big and Chucky so i need help putting this arc reactor in.

Y/n- of course what should i do?

Tony- right see that wire in there?

Y/n- yeah what about it?

Tony- "pull it out but make sure you dont pull the co- AHHHH FUCK" he shouted while i pull the copper thing out.

Y/n- shit what's happening

Tony- oh nothing im just going into another cardiac arrest you pulled the thing i told you not to pull.

Y/n- shit ahh what should i do?