Part 41- home

It was a month  later and today was the day that we was getting to take out little babys home. The only reason we stayed in hospital so late was because when the babies was born they had trouble eating both of them. They had trouble swallowing milk and we was worried but they are better now . I couldn't wait. Apparently tony has a suprise for me and the babies and I really want to know what it is. He has been really loving towards me and the babies it was adorable. The one thing that he refused to do was change a smelly nappy but apart from that he have fed the babies a few times and changed their clothes.  But today was the day that i was aloud to take them home.

Tony- you exited to go home darling?

Y/n- very i miss the bed and i need a hot bath.

Tony- awh honey we will get that arranged.

Y/n-whats the time?

Tony- 9.30am steve is picking us up from here at 10

Y/n- i will get the things ready.

Tony- no you get the babies ready and in their car seats i will get everything else ready.

Y/n- okay! Thanks baby

So I changed the babies into their new outfits and i put them into the car seats and they fell asleep so i sat on the chair watching tony put everything into the bags. He was so cute he was getting stressed out so i helped him.

Y/n- "come here baby." I said while helping him put things into the bags.

Tony- im going to pop to the loo i will be back.

So he went and his phone started ringing on the side

On the phone*

Y/n- hello?

Steve- hey y/n i amoutside

Y/n- oh okay tony has popped to the toilet we will come out then

Steve- okay see you in a minute

So i hung up then tony walked through the door.

Y/n- hey steve is outside

Tony- okay i will grab the little ones can you grab the bags?

Y/n- of course

So we walked to the car and drove back to the compound. When we got back steve helped carry the bags and i carried the baby girl while tony carried the baby boy.

Nat- hey welcome home. Lemme see my cuties.

Y/n- they are tired they have only had 10 minutes sleep they woke in the car.

Wanda- Awh they are adorable.

Peter- have you thought of names?

Tony- we have indeed.

Bruce- awh whats their names?

Y/n- Gabriella may stark and brogan howard stark.

Nat- awh i love them names.

Bella- awh may as your mothers middle name?

Y/-yup and howard as tonys fathers name

Steve- suits them. But gosh y/n Gabriella looks like you

Y/n- you can call her Ella for short if you want its quite a long name

Tony- i love them so much.

Y/n- me too. Anyone got the time?

Nat- its 11.30

Y/n- i will take them up to the room for a nap.

Tony- i will lead the way i have something to show you