Part 57- fight

Tony followed the ship but he didn't come back down so i phoned him.

Y/n- jarvis do me a favour and call tony.

(Btw y/n made jarvis last year because she was sick of using friday with tony. I know vision is there but i love jarvis so yeah just pretend)

Jarvis- yes boss.

Y/n- oh my god tony are you okay?

Tony- yeah im fine but one problem i might not be going back to the compound.

Y/n-tony tell me you are not on that ship!

Tony- yeah.honey i love you

Y/n- oh god tony please

Tony-" (nickname) please " he knew i would stop worring if he called me my nickname.

Y/n- come back here tony i swear to god.

Jarvis- im sorry mr stark and friday have been cut off.

Y/n- "no please" i cried.

I got into the car again and drove straight to the compound. On the way I phoned happy to see if the kids were okay and they were. So i got to the compound and ran in.

Scott- "hey hey hey whats wrong" scott said worriedly.

Y/n- t-tony p-peter and S-strange have been trapped on a ship and i cant get hold of them.

All of a sudden a loud crash was heared from outside.

Gamora- thats my father.

Y/n- what?

Then thanos burst through the window breaking it.

Thanos- hello avengers. How lovely to see you. Im here for two things.

Rhodes- like a fuck.

Thanos- my daughter and y/n

Y/n- you are not having me mate.

Thanos tries to grab me but grabs gamora so i blast him but he goes through a portal.

Quill- that bastard took my girl.

Y/n- i know quill we will get her back.

Nebula- i think i know where he will be. Gardiens come with me the rest of you stay here.

The gardiens left and we all got on a ship to wakanda because we needed to get visions stone out before thanos got it. So we got there and was greated by t'challa and shuri.

Shuri- hi! Nice to see you all again.

Bucky- you too!

T'challa- so lets get this started is it.

We all walked up to the operating room thing and shuri started on vision. Then all of a sudden lots of alien things started attacking so me wanda and shuri stayed with vision and the rest started fighting.

Shuri- i almost got it!

With that a few aliens started attacking us but wanda went down to help the others fight

Y/n- shuri get vision to safety.

Shuri- THE STONE IS OUT.

vision- i will fly somewhere safe just keep safe.

With that vision left and me and shuri fought the aliens but we looked outside and thor and loki came down from the sky and started fighting so i took the stone and hid it in my zipped pocket and me and shuri helped everyone.

We killed almost all the aliens but nat had a big one on her.

Alien- you will die alone.

Y/n- she isnt alone though

Wanda- we are with her

With that okoye sliced the aliens head off.

Nat- thanks but that was disgusting.

We were all standing and all of a sudden a portal opened and thanos came out.

Bruce- thats him!

Steve- avengers fight now.

But thanos threw everyone to get to vision but he didn't have the stone in him.

Thanos- wheres the stone?

Steve- we are not telling you!

Thanos- then the girl dies

He picks nat up by the throat and she struggled to breath.All of a sudden someone kicks thanos and it was gamora. He dropped nat and i helped her up

Gamora- think you can get rid of me that easily father?

Thanos- oh daughter. You will regret that.

Gamora- dont think i will

With that thanos grabbed me and took the stone of out my pocket but thor stabbed thanos. We all thought thor did it but he didn't.

Thanos- y-you S-should h-have g-gone f-for t-the h-head.

With that thanos snapped his fingers and he disappeared.

Bruce- where did he go?

Steve- no idea.

Bucky- uh steve?

With that bucky dusted. Followed by wanda then followed by the rest of the ones that dusted. (Cant be bothered to name them all you know who dusted and who didn't)

Nat- what the heck was that.

Y/n- "i dont know." I started crying thinking of all the worst possible things. Was tony alive. Are the kids alive oh god.

Nat- come on lets get to the compound.

Y/n- no! I need to go home i need to see the kids.

So we took a ship back to the compound but i drove from there straight back home. I ran into the house to see the kids on the sofa looking scared.

Y/n-"oh my babies" i said hugging them.

Pepper- y/n! Im so glad you are ok. I dont know what happened to may she was there then she dusted.

Y/n- oh no

Happy- what's happening? Wheres tony?

I chocked trying to speak but nothing came out. Pepper and happy knew that something was wrong so they didn't say anything.

Duggie- mummy is daddy still on the mission?

Pepper-"yes hun he will be back soon" she spoke for me.

Y/n- y/yeah come on we are going to bed.

Happy- come to the compound tomorrow ok?

Y/n- we will.

With that i took the kids up to bed in mine and tonys bed and we all fell asleep.

We got up the next day and went to the compound. I was so scared of what was happening. All the worst things popped into my head. I was just hoping that they were all still here. I didnt think so but i had to think of the good side.

(I know this isn't exactly what the films go like but i like doing it my way. Please dont judge me im not very good with my imagination. Please let me know what you think :) )