Part 59- 5 years later

It was five years later. Basically that day tony came back the next day me tony and the kids went back to the cabin. Tony and steve had a little argument over something and to be honest I couldn't be arsed to listen to what it was. Tony wanted to give the compound a break. I went there about once in every two weeks to see how the others were but we was not getting anywhere to knowing how to get the others back. Tony mostly was in his lab or doing something else. Everytime he went to bed he would not talk to me only kiss me goodnight and things. He was different i dont know wether he blamed himself for all of it. Oh yeah by the way we had another little girl called abbie. She was 5.Anyway right now i was cooking dinner and the kids were outside.

Tony- hi. Whats for food?

Y/n- i made pizza theres not much food here.

Tony- ok. I will get the kids

Y/n- ok.

See his convocations with me were blunt but i just ignored it i didnt want to cause arguments.

The kids ran back in and i gave them food but tony didn't come back in.

Y/n- kids wheres your father?

Duggie- outside. Uncle steve and scott and auntie nat have came.

Y/n- oh really?

Ella- yeah.

Y/n- eat your food kids i will be back now.

So i walk outside and see everyone.

TONY- In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home.

SCOTT -I did.

TONY -No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?

Scott- a time heist

Y/n- so basically you are planning on time travelling?

Scott- oh hi y/n didn't see you there.

TONY -Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?

SCOTT -The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them.

NAT-: We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back.

TONY-Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?

STEVE-I don't believe we would.

TONY : Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise.

SCOTT -Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events -

TONY-I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?

SCOTT-No.

TONY: Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works.

NAT-Tony... We have to take a stand.

TONY -We did stand. And yet, here we are.

SCOTT -I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, and kids. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even...

TONY-That's right, Scott, I won't even. I got a kids and im not risking it.

All of the sudden the kids come running out.