Part 66-arrived

(Hi im making these chapters like different parts so like different parts of the holiday if that makes sense because i love this story and i want to keep it going as long as i can and im slowy running out of ideas so feel free to leave some :) )

I got woken up to tony tapping me slowly.

Tony-"y/n hunny you need to wake up for a few reasons" he said quietly.

Y/n- why? Cant i sleep moreee

Tony- one i have a dead arm. Two i have to pee and three we will be landing in an hour i would have left you sleep longer but you have been sleeping 9 hours now.

Y/n- 9 hours!!!

Tony- yes hun now can i go to the toilet before i pee myself.

Y/n- of course.

So i sat up and looked out the window. It was dark and when i checked the time it was 9.30pm We still had another hour so that would be 10.30 so we would be quite late getting to the hotel.

Tony- hey baby im back.

Y/n- hi!

Ella- mum im bored can we all play a game.

Y/n- sure like what?

Peter- i know we should play that earphone game where someone has music blasting in their ears and the others say something to them.

Tony- ok that sounds fun.

So i put the headphones on and listens to music.Tony was mouthing a word to me and I didn't have a clue what he was saying.

Y/n- i took the earphones off. "Im not being funny you are impsible to understand.

Peter- it is a hard game.

Ella- can we play truth or dare?

Y/n- um ok.

Ella- peter truth or dare

Peter- truth.

Ella- is it true that you and mj are a proper thing now?

Peter- "yeah" he said blushing.

Y/n- i knew that but im happy for you pete.

Peter- thanks mu- y/n.

Y/n- did you just went to call me mum?

Peter- sorry it just slipped out.

Y/n- you can call me mum pete i wont stop you. Literally i have been waiting for you to call tony dad for literally years.

Peter- its ok not yet haha.Anyway mr stark truth or dare?

Tony- im playing it safe truth.

Peter- what dont you like about y/n.

Tony- nothing she is perfect.

Y/n- awh thats cute. But seriously you must have something you dont like about me.

Tony- i dont you are perfect.

Brogan- mum is there something you dont like about dad?

Y/n- yeah a few actually

Tony- is it now? Whats that then?

Y/n- your snoring. The axe spray. The amout of cars you have.

Tony- rude anyway no i still think you are perfect.

Duggie- mum truth or dare?

Y/n- dare.

Ella- ooo mum playing it hard.

Duggie- i dare you to flirt with the pilot.

Y/n- really dugs?

Tony- if you get him turned on i will actually pay you $5000

Y/n- YES DEAL!

I Make my way to the front and open the door. I walk in and sit next to taylor.

Y/n- hey handsome what are you up to?

Taylor-f-flying what about y-you.

Y/n- relax.

Taylor- sorry.

Y/n- i feel bad but we are playing truth or dare and if i made you turned on tony would pay me $5000 so could you please pretend?

Taylor- of course. Go out i will be out now

Y/n- ok.

So i go back out and sit down.

Duggie- so?

Then taylor comes to me.

Taylor- y/n you shouldnt have done that sorry tony but y/n said that if she got me turned on you would give her $5000 but she didn't fo it and asked me to pretend but i cant. Im gay im sorry.

Y/n- oh shit sorry I didn't know

Taylor- neither did i until earlier. Tony seeing your ass made me turned on. You have a huge one well not as big as caps but still

Tony- uh thanks i guess

Taylor- sorry im going now.

With that he left. We all stopped playing the game because the plane was about to land so we all sat in our seats and waited for it to land

Once it landed we all grabbed our things and went out to grab our suit cases. We put them into the taxi and drove to the hotel. Well tony being tony it was a disney villa. All to our selves. We got out and the kids ran inside.

Duggie- THIS IS AMAZING!!!

ella- IT IS CAN WE LOOK AROUND BEFORE BED?

y/n- of course go ahead

So the kids looked around so did me and tony.

It had a huge kitchen with an island in the middle and a table and chairs. It was all mickey mouse themed. When we  went to the living room it was all lion king themed with yellow ish sofas and a white fluffy rug and a huge tv. There was a games room with a pool table and car games and dancing games in there. We got to the stair case and it was like cinderella  stair case all light blue  and two ways. The one way was the kids bedrooms which had four bedrooms. Duggies was cars themed. Ellas was moana themed. Abbies was frozen themed. Peters was aladdin themed. Peter didn't really mind what themed it was he just loved the comfy bed. Brogans was toy story themed. When we got to the middle there was a bathroom which the kids would share. That was all finding nemo themed. We then got to mine and tonys room and it was beauty and the beast themed. It was all gold with a king sized bed. It had a walk in wardrobe and an on suit. It was really cute. We all went back downstairs and we seen the out the back. It was covered in fairy lights and it had a huge pool and hot tub. It was still boiling here because were in spain. 

Y/n- kids are you hungry? I know its late im just wondering?

The kids all said no so i helped abbie get changed and the others got changed by themselves so i put them so bed and went in bed with tony.

Y/n- this is amazing tony. Thank you. Duggie is really happy.

Tony- my pleasure honey. Now get some sleep we are jet lagged. More fun tomorrow.

With that i lay my head on his toned bare chest and in seconds i driffted of to sleep

(Im so sorry i have just realised that more chapters i have done the ending where we fall asleep😂)