Part 77- how could you

It was a few days later and me and the kids were downstairs watching peter pan. Tony had been working alot these past few days and getting a lot of phone calls and every time he answered them he would go out of the room but I thought nothing of it. Abbie was asleep on my lap brogan and duggie was sat on the two seater sofa and ella was sat on the single chair. To be honest i was getting really into the film then tony comes in and turns it over.

Ella- Dadddd why did you turn it off

Tony- "because Gabriela i can" he said in a strict voice

Y/n- jesus tony no need to be rude to her. We were enjoying that.

Tony- whatever you cant hog the tv all day.

Y/n- god who has pissed you off?

Tony- nobody or you if you carry on

Y/n- jesus. Moody much.

Tony- just shut up y/n im trying to watch this.

Y/n- whatever kids come on lets go for a ride i will take you mc Donald's.

Duggie-yay

So the kids get ready and i carry Abbie to the car and strap her in as she is still sleeping. Brogan gets in the front and the other two gets in the back.  I cant believe tony what the heck is wrong with him. 

I drove the car and drove to mc Donald's i order me and the kids food and i drive to a park. We sit in the car and eat our food while listening to the rain pound on the car windows.

Ella- mum why was dad in such a mood?

Y/n- im not sure sweetie. He has been working a lot these past few days so he might be tired.

Borgan- i dont like it when he is sad or moody.

Y/n- dont think we all do he is a moody cow when he is tired.

Abbie- how long will we stay out?

Y/n- well we have been out an hour so once we have finished we will go back hopefully he is in a better mood.

Duggie- hopefully.

We all carried on eating and when we finished we decided that we would go to tesco and get some snacks so we could all have a movie night and see if we could cheer tony up.

I drove to tesco and parked in a space. I quickly got the kids out and rushed them over to the door out of the rain. I grabbed a trolly and walked in. Duggie chose what drinks we were having. Ella chose what crisps. Abbie chose sweets brogan chose some popcorn and i picked up some chocolate. We added a few more things like bread and milk and little things for the cabin and i also bought tony some beer to make him feel better. Even though he was rich he still loved the cheep beer it was still his favourite.

After we got the things we went to the checkout and paid. We went back to the car and then i went through the drive through of burger king and got tony some burgers because i felt bad going for food without him. The kids said they wanted to go for a little ride so i took them the long way. We blasted music and danced and sang for ages until we reached the cabin.

There was a strange car parker outside which i have never in my life seen before. I thought to myself it's probably a new car or fury's or something. But it had a forren number plate which i found strange. I got the kids our and they walked into the cabin while i grabbed the shopping. A few seconds later brogan came running out. "Mummy! Theres a woman in the house kissing daddy" he shouted to me. "What the fuck" i said back i ran in to see tony and a woman kissing up against the wall. Tony was pinned but it didn't look like he was pulling away.

Y/n- "Oh im sorry i didnt know that we had visitors" i said angrily

The woman pulled away and when i looked it was the woman from our honeymoon.

Y/n- what the actual fuck. Lauren?

Laura- its laura

Y/n- yeah i dont care what the fuck is going on?

Tony- i can explain

Laura- "so can i. On your honeymoon a few years ago me and your husband had a little hook up and he didn't use a condom." With that a boy came out "this is jack mine and his son. I got pregnant and this is his son I didn't want to say anything because I couldn't find tony but i found out he lived in new york and found out he was in the avengers tower but then a man called clint barton gave me this address so yeah once i told him he pounced on me like a tiger.

Tony- what the fuck that's not true at all y/n don't listen to her

Y/n- how can I believe you tony? You did leave a couple of times during the honey moon thinking about it

Tony-yes to get food oh my god you don't believe me? I never had sex with this ugly bitch.

Y/n- "sure looks like it. Come on kids we will leave your dad and his side chick here" i said while crying. I throw my wedding ring at him and he begins to cry.  The kids jump back into the car and i drive to the only place that i feel safe where they wont lie to me. Which is the compound