Part 61-endgame

The compound got blown up and everyone got blown all in deferent directions. I was on my own and i was shitting myself. I hurt my leg but i healed it with my healing powers. I could hear lots of water coming from the other side then i heard steve and tonys voice.

Y/n-"TONY" i screamed loudly.

Tony- Y/N WHERE ARE YOU.

I made my hands glow so tony could see me and he came running up to me with steve.

Tony- you okay honey?

Y/n- now i am yeah what happened?

Tony- you mess with time it tends to mess with you back.

We all walk outside to see thor and nat. We see thanos sitting on a rock

Y/n- whats he been doing?

Thor- absolutely nothing

Steve- where are the stones?

Tony-Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them.

Nat-So we keep it that way.

Thor-You know it's a trap, right?

Tony- Yeah. And I don't much care.

thanos (2014): You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist.

Tony-Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn.

Thanos-I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. [And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. A grateful universe.

Steve: Born out of blood.

THANOS -They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them.

We all start fighting him and no idea where the others are but right now thanos was distracting us so we had to fight.

Tony- hit me thor

Thor hits tony and lots of energy comes out of him and tony gets thrown then knocked out.

Y/n- "tony baby wake up. Please dont die" i said to him then he wakes up.

Tony- im ok.

Thanos comes up to me and goes to hit me and then thors hammer comes at me and i hit thanos away.

Thor- yes y/n get it girl. You keep the little one i will stay with stormbreaker.

Y/n- ok

We all fought thanos but it he was getting to strong. We were all fighting until we heared something through coms.

sam- Hey, Cap, you read me?

Steve stops and looks around

Sam-Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?

A yellow portal begins to form behind him.

sam-On your left.

Y/n-"on your right" i replied sarcasticly.

All of a sudden lots of portals opened revealing all the missing avengers. There was lots of them. After everyone came out strange talked.

Strange- is that everyone?