Part 27- day before

It was 5 months later. Tomorrow i was going to marry the man of my dreams. I couldn't believe it it felt like i was dreaming. He was perfect. Perfect body,perfect smile, handsome, amazing personality even though he was a little bit sarcastic but so am i so we are definitely meant for eachother.

I was laying in bed and he had his arm holding onto me tight. I got out of his arm and carefully walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled. "I cant believe im getting married tomorrow" i said to myself quietly. "Hello my beautiful wife to be" tony said in his morning voice standing in the door way of the bathroom."hello there my handsome husband to be i" i replied.

Tony- so i was thinking that i could take you out on one last date before you know i have you forever.

Y/n- i would love that tony!

Tony- "okay sweetheart get changed and ready and i will meet you in the main room." He said while kissing me.

Y/n- "okay" so we both brushed our teeth and he went to get changed and walked to the main room while i was doing my make up. So i finished getting ready and walked to the main room.

Bella- theres mrs stark to be

Y/n- heyyy

Nat- so y/n me and the girls have booked a fancy hotel for tonight because we aint aloud to see the boys tomorrow until the wedding so we can have massages and go in the hot tub and have a pamper night while the men stay here and do what they want.

Y/n- ooo sounds fun but first im going on a date with my fiancé if thats okay

Bella- ooo have fun girlie. Bring her back by 4 stark.

Tony- "yes mother" he said sarcastically while holding my hand and leading me to the car.

Tony drove to the lake where we had our first date. This is where we both loved going so we had a picnic on the grass next to it watching all the ducks.

Tony- "you are so beautiful y/n" tony says out of the blue

Y/n- awh why thank you mr stark dont look so bad yourself.

We had an amazing time but time was getting on so we made our way back to the compound. We walked in and the girls already had suitcases ready.

Nat- come on we got to go to the hotel

Y/n- okay two seconds i need to ask Scott something.

Scott- whats up?

Y/n-"scott as you know my parents aint here so i was just wondering i know my father would love it but i was just wondering would you walk me down the isle i mean you don-" he cut me off by hugging me

Scott- of course i will walk you down the isle y/n.

Y/n- thank you scotty!

Scott- no problem pumkin

Wanda- come on lets go

Y/n- okay

With that i ran upto tony and kissed him. "And i will see you tomorrow sexy" i said while winking at him.
"Cant wait baby" he said shouting back because i ran out the door.

Me and the girls got to our hotel room and we unpacked then made our way down to the pamper place. And we has massages and talked and then went into the hot tub and talked even more then we made our way back upto the room. And all layed on the beds

Gamora- soo y/n how you feeling for tomorrow?

Y/n- honestly im super exited but im also shitting myself im so nervous. What happens if he decides tomorrow that he dont want to marry me?

Nat- y/n shush he will definitely want to marry you!

Wanda- he is truly in love with you!

Y/n- im sorry im just really nervous.

Bella- you nervous? God you must be in love because normally you would make the boys nervous not make you nervous

Y/n- oh shush.

Pepper- i think we should all go to bed it is 1.00am and we need to get up early

Y/n- true!

So me and bella shared a bed. Wanda and nat shared a bed. Pepper and hope shared a bed. And mantis and gamora shared a bed. And in minutes i fell asleep.

Tonys pov*

After the girls left me and the boys went upstairs and got changed into our fancy suit things. The boys had planned something no idea what and to be honest i was but wasn't looking forward to it. All i wanted to do was to go to bed and wake up to marry the love of my life.

So i walked downstairs and everone was sat on the sofa

Steve- tony get ready

Tony- for what?

Thor- you will see

Then a bunch of women in not much clothes came in.

Tony- you fucking ordered strippers?

Scott- yeah why not?

Tony- sorry pete

Peter- no worries mr stark im tired anyway

Tony- okay kid!

With that the poor boy left. Damn you steve why did you have to order strippers. They were all over me i felt uncomfortable the only person i want to do this to me is y/n not these random women. The boys was loving it and to be honest i wasn't.I got up and made myself some pizza because i was hungry. I went back and we played some games but i was tired.

Steve- so tony how are you feeling for tomorrow

Tony- exited but what if she doesnt want me and dont want to marry me?

Scott- i have known her for years tony and with other boys she would completely blank them if she didnt like them. Let me tell you she is head over heals in love with you.

Bruce- oh definitely even i can see that

Tony- thanks guys

Steve- no worries

We all talked for a bit longer but i was really tired now.

Tony- boys i had a fab night thank you but im tired im going up to bed.

Scott- okay

Steve- "congratulations buddy!" He said while hugging me

Tony- thanks guys

With that i walked upstairs and went in to my and y/ns bedroom. God i wish she was here but i will see her tomorrow and marry her. She is going to look absolutely gorgeous in thag dress even though I haven't seen it. I got changed and layed on the bed. It felt cold i miss y/n to give me cuddles she is the best cuddler in the world. I cant wait to call her mine.

I lay my head on my pillow and cuddle into y/ns pillow because it smelt like her and mints i fell asleep.