Part 36- news is out

It was the next morning and i was laying down in bed. Tonys arm was draped around my shoulders and my head was laying on his chest. I didn't sleep much last night and i don't really know why i think i was just nervous to tell everyone. I layed there half of the night just listening to tonys heart beat and circling my finger around his arc reactor. It was 10.30am and i at this point I really needed to go to the toilet so i carefully lifted up tonys arm and placed it onto the bed then i crept to the bathroom. I finished doing what i had to do and looked in the mirror and took my top off. I then placed my hands into my stomach and looked at it in the mirror. "I know i have only now found out that you are growing inside me but i have already fell in love with you, my little prince or princess or maybe even both who knows. I love you my little bean" i said to it.

Tony- "that was beautiful" tony said from the doorway making me jump.

Y/n- jesus tony dont do that.

Tony- sorry baby.

With that he came to me and knelt down and kissed my stomach.

Tony-"yes my little bean mummy is right and i also love you but please when you are in there dont make mummy upset by kicking and hurting her all the time i will have enough to deal with the hormones so please do daddy a favour and behave. I love you bean" he said.

Y/n- awh tony thats adorable.

Tony- "so are you. Come here" with that he picked me up carefully and placed me onto the side of the sink and kissed me passionately. "The only thing is now that if we have this baby it means no sex" he said while smirking at me.

Y/n- well not exactly they could have siblings.

Tony- alright now mrs stark lets get this one first.

Y/n- im hungry

Tony- "get changed and meet me downstairs my two little cuties" he said while helping me down and going downstairs.

This is what i wore^^

So after i got changed i waked down to the kitchen where the others were.

Nat- good morning how you feeling?

Y/n- quite good actually

Bruce- why wont she feel good?

Y/b- "oh i was feeling kind of ill yesterday thats all nothing to worry about" i said while winking at nat.

Steve- what do you fancy for breakfast y/n?

Y/n- beans and ice cream to be fair

Steve- huh?

Y/n- ooo yes can i have a bowl of ice cream and put some beans on top.

Bucky- no you can have toast you weirdo

Y/n- ugh boring fine blame bean not me. Haha bean wants beans

Tony- "right okay um come on y/n lets go out for breakfast. Peter nat you coming?" He said while pulling me up from the table.

Nat- yes then we can go and get an outfit for tonight.

Peter- yeah sure!

With that we all walked to tonys car and i sat in the front while nat and peter sat in the back and tony is driving.

Tony- "y/n you and your cravings i swear. You could have said something else we are telling them later not now" he laughed.

Y/n- i fancy toothpaste now though

Peter- oh my lord this is going to be a long 9 months

Nat- of course.

Y/n- dont bully me. Im not talking to you all now.

Tony- fine by us.

About 10 minutes later we all arrived at the mall and i walked on ahead of the other 3 because they pissed me off. I walked to the cafe and sat down on a table with one chair. I seen the others walk in and sit on a different table. I got kinda upset and phoned may.

On the phone call*

May- hey y/n whats up?

Y/n- everyone is being mean where are you?

May- currently at the mall what about you?

Y/n- oh my come and save me im at the cafe at the end of the mall

May- on my way! Bye

Y/n- yay bye.

I could see the others looking at me with a smug look on their faces but poked my tongue out at them like a 5 year old but I didn't give two shits. Around 5 minutes later may walked through the door. So i ran past the others and hugged may.

Y/n- mayyy thank god you are here

May- haha come on lets sit down.

So may led me to the table with everyone on and sat down.

Peter- oh hey may what are you doing here?

May- dont act innocent you three i know you have been bulling y/n. And the fact that she is pregnant.

I told may that i was pregnant while i was getting ready to tell tony because i was nervous so she was the third to know. The three of them knew that already though.

Tony- oh crikey y/n we are sorry okay

Nat-" hormones already kicking in" she whispered to tony but i heard.

Y/n- hey i heard that!

Nat- sorry

So we all ate food and we decided just to wear clothes that we already had. It was only going to be us avengers and the gardiens because we didn't want it to be crouded.

Time skip to the party*

We were all sat downstairs talking and tony had his arm around me while my hand was resting on his knee.

Thor- i wonder if theres any new worthy people here.

Y/n- probably not you are all weaklings

Tony- hey im strong

Y/n-"keep thinking that honey" i said with a smirk

So everyone tried to lift it up but all failed. Steve did move it a bit and everyone gassped but it didn't lift up.

Loki- go on lady y/n your to lets see if you still got it in you.

Nat- "i dont think thats a goo-" she was cut off by me getting up.

Y/n- its okay nat i will be careful

I walk up to it and pick it up.

Y/b- "YES BITCHES EVEN WHEN IM PREGNANT IM WORTHY" i shouted happily.

wanda- WHAT?

bucky-IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE

bruce- you are pregnant!

Thor- congratulations!

Y/n- oh jeez sorry guys you wasn't supposed to find out this way.

Tony gets up and holds my hand.

Tony- yeah we are pregnant. Well she is pregnant but ugh you know what i mean.

Everyone gave us hugs and congratulated us. Not long after we all headed to bed.