Part 63-back

We all went back and the kids wouldn't leave my side. Everyone was so confused to be honest so was i I didn't exactly know i could bring myself back to life but first time for everything.

Duggie- mum i want to know how you died and came back.

Nat- think we all want to know that dugs

Y/n- simple really if im being honest

Steve- we seen you die

Bruce- you dusted.

Y/n- you see i did die but because it dusted i could bring myself back. I seen my mother and father and I wasn't going to come back but i had to.seeing you all broken broke me.

Bella- bitch that don't answer our questions how did you come back?

Y/n- i used my powers. It took a lot of energy but it worked.

Tony- im so glad you are back baby i have missed you.

Y/n- i would say i missed you too but it's literally been like day not 2 weeks.

Strange- time works differently up there.

Y/n- anyway duggie its your birthday next week bud what do you want?

Duggie- I haven't thought about it. My wish was going to have you back.

That made my heart melt.

Y/n- awh dugs.

Ella- you are our hero mummy!

Y/n- awh thanks hun.Anyway anything here to eat because i am starving.

Happy- good to have you back y/n but um we have everything in stock because me and pepper went shopping yesterday.

Y/n- im craving chicken nuggets.

Happy- coming right up.

Happy left to make the food and i could feel someones strong arms pulling me around it was scott. He hugged me tight and i hugged back.

Scott- never ever ever do that ever again.

Y/n- i saved your asses thank you would be nice.

Scott- YOU DIED!

y/n- i look pretty good for a dead bitch i think.

Scott- whatever im glad you are back.

Nat- nobody have been the same since you left. You made the compound happy.

Y/n- one problem we dont have compound anymore.

Sam- true. But we have still got the tower and you still got the cabin.

Y/n- "true anyway ton after happy gave me my nuggets wanna go to the cabi-" i turned around and tony wasn't there.

Nat- he went down his lab.

Y/n- i will go and see him.

Thor- you do that.

I walked down and the lab was in darkness. I opened the lab door and i could see him sitting on his desk with a energy can in his hand. To be honest he looked rough.

Y/n-"ton?" I whispered.

He turned around and fake smiled. I could tell it was fake because i know his real smile and thats not real.

Y/n- you dont pull the woll over my eyes stark. Why are you like this?

Tony- just missed you.

Y/n- you haven't slept have you?

Tony- yeah i have.

Y/n- oh really how long?

Tony- 5 minutes.

Y/n- come on we are going to the cabin and getting you to sleep.

Tony- fine.

So i grabbed his hand and went upstairs. We could see the kids sitting down on the sofa and happy came out.

Happy- food is done y/n.

Y/n- thanks hap can you put it in a container so i can take it to the cabin because thats where we are going.

Ella- can we come?

Y/n- of course you can.

Happy came back qnd gave me the box.

Happy- here we go one takeaway.

Y/n- thanks hap!

So we said bye to everyone and we hopped into the car. Tony had to buy a few car two years ago with 8 seats insted of 7 because of abbie. So it was quite long but tony was not fit to drive so i had to. Not going to lie it was hard to drive but i had to.

After a half hour drive back to the cabin we all got out and went straight in. The kids went up to their playroom and me and tony sat on the sofa. He looked at me and started having tears run down his face.

Y/n- "awh tony come here" i pulled him in for a hug and he cried on my shoulder.

Tony- i saw you die y/n. I seen you loose your last breath. I seen you be weak and now you are back. Im so glad you are back but I didn't expect it I thought i lost you.

Y/n- try harder than that if i was going to get lost.

Tony- i love you so much y/n and these past 2 weeks i have realised that i cant live without you im a mess.

Y/n- come on lets go to bed.

Tony- can you come with me?

Y/n- of course let me tell the kids

So tony walked to our room and i went to the kids.

Y/n- kids if you want me or your father we are upstairs because daddy is going for a nap.

Duggie- ok mummy.

Brogan- okay.

Abbie- can we watch tv?

Y/n- of course ella can you put it on?

Ella- of course mum.

So i went upstairs to our room and saw tony laying there in just joggers and shirtless. Gosh he was hot.

Tony- you just going to stand there gawking or are you actually coming in to hug me?

Y/n- im coming im coming.

So i plonked myself next to tony and cuddled into him. After 10 minutes i could hear little snores exaping his mouth. I looked at him and he was adorable. I tunred on the tv really quite and watched tv. After two hours i needed to get up to see the kids so I quickly and quietly got up without waking him and went to see the kids.

Y/n- hey guys.

Ella- hi mum.

Abbie- hiya wheres dad?

Y/n- still in bed a minute he is very sleepy so he might be out until tomorrow.

Duggie- what time is it?

Y/n- 7.30pm why?

Duggie- can we all play a game?

Y/n- of course what game?

Ella- Just dance!!

Y/n- oh god ok.

So we all played just dance for hours until it was 10.45pm.

Y/n- come on munchkins its time for bed its late.

Abbie- im sleepy.

Y/n- i know sweetie come on.

So the kids went to bed and I didn't feel tired so i stayed up a bit longer until i fell asleep on the sofa