Part 65- jet

So we all walked onto the jet. Surprisingly it was the jet me and tony went on for our honey moon. It was the same as last time so it had pleanty to do on there. It was going to be a long flight so we had to keep the kids entertained. Tony being tony as soon as we got on there went straight to the bar. Peter and brogan went to the pool table. Abbie went to the tv and ella played on her ipad. I just sat in the seat and looked out the window it felt relaxing. We all sat down while the jet took off then when it was up in the air everyone went back to what they were doing. I was so intrigued with looking out the window I didn't notice tony had sat next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and i jumped a little.

Tony- sorry love I didn't mean to startle you.

Y/n- oh no its okay. Whats up?

Tony- oh nothing i just missed you.

Y/n- tone you have literally been away from me for 10 minutes.

Tony- 10 minutes too long.

Y/n- bless you.

Tony- wanna play pool the boys have gone to watch a film and they have fallen asleep and the girls fell asleep watching frozen. So we are the only ones up.

Y/n- of course.

We walked to the pool table and shut the little door behind us so we wouldn't wake the kids. Yes it was weird playing pool on a plane because sometimes the  balls would roll the opposite way to where you wanted them to go but it was all for fun.

Tony- im breaking this time. You broke last time when we was on here.

Y/n- go ahead.

Tony broke and potted a solid ball.

Y/n- yay i love being stripes

Tony- haha why?

Y/n- i dont know solid gives me weird vibes

Tony- weirdo.

Y/n- hey dont be mean to me

Tony- oh im sorry.

He potted two more balls then he missed so it was my go. I wanted to go to the place that tony was standing by but he would move so i did my move and moved in front of him. I placed the stick on the edge of the table and leaned forward leaning my ass into his private area. I heard him groan a little but I couldn't help but laugh. I shot the ball and potted a ball in but tony spun me around and started kissing me.

Y/n- "hey i was enjoying that game" i said pulling away.

Tony- i want you. I need you come on please.

Y/n- no the kids will hear.

Tony- not if you be quite.

Y/n- it wont be me making the moans.

I pushed him onto the sofa thing and told jarvis to lock the little door. He looked at me with them big chocolate brown eyes and i smirked. I kneeled down and un buttoned his trousers. I pull them down and i could see his hard clothed bulge so i started leaving little kisses on it and he threw his head back in pleasure.

Tony- s-stop teasing me p-please

Y/n- fine.

So i pulled down his boxers and his hardness popped out. I stroke it before putting it in my mouth. Tony grabbed my hair and started helping me bob my head back and forth.

Tony- ahh y/n p-please go faster i b-beg.

Those words hit me. I was so turned on right now it was unbelievable. So i started bobbing faster and after a while i feel him twitch and he squirted down my throat. I swallowed it and took it out of my mouth.

Tony-" d-did you just swallow?" He said out of breath.

Y/n- yeah you tasted sweet too.

Tony- good girl now its my turn.

He got up and pulled his trousers up with his boxers and pushed me lightly onto the sofa. He leaned over and started kissing my neck. He left little bite marks but it felt so nice. He made his way to my lips and planted his lips on mine.

Tony- oo i do taste sweet but i bet you taste sweeter.

He then trailed his hands down my clothed body and pulled down my jeans and my knickers. Lucky for him i shaved last night so i was fresh. He started kissing my thighs then he locked his lips onto my private place. His tongue explored every little place of it and i grabbed into hid hair to stop my moans but gosh he was so good at this. He was putting his tongue in deeper each lick and i could feel a weird feeling in my stomach.

Y/n-"oh gosh t-tony i think im gonna cu-" with that i came all in his mouth and he just smirked. He cleaned me up with his tongue and pulled away. He helped me get dressed again and we heard the door knock.

Peter- mr stark are you in there?

Tony- yeah why?

Peter- abbie has just woke up and she says she dont feel well.

I made sure i looked ok and normal and i opened the door and went straight to abbie.

Y/n- abbie sweetie are you okay?

Abbie- y-yeah i feel hot but im freezing.

Y/n- come with me i will give you calpol.

I gave her calpol and laid her down with the others. They were all awake so i put thr greatest showman on for them all and i sat down in the seat and tong sat next to me

Tony- hun why dont you get some sleep.

Y/n- will abbie be ok?

Tony- "of course" he pulled me into him and i laid my head on his lap. He put a blanket over me and in minutes i had fallen asleep.