Part 26- planning

So it was two months later and me and tony was in his office. Well i was working he was just sitting on the sofa eating stawberries.

Tony- how long are you going to be?

Y/n- not long. God you are impatient

Tony- i want to kiss you though

Y/n- whats stopping you?

With that he got up from his spot and picked me up off the chair and sat down himself then sat me down on his lap.

Y/n- can i finish this email then you can have me?

Tony- "i can have you?" He said smirking

Y/n-"not for sex tony. We need to start planning the wedding"- i said lightly slapping his arm playfully.

Tony- ughh fineee

So i sat on his lab with my back facing him so i could type on the computer but he decided to tease me. He puts my hair so its infront and he starts kissing my neck. "Oh tony" i moaned quietly. I could feel his smirk on my neck. And he carried on doing it.

I finished my email and i got up off his lap.

Tony- i was enjoying that

Y/n- yes well fiancè we have a wedding to plan

Tony- finee

With that he took my hand and sat down on the sofa. I sat next to him and rested my legs on his and cuddled him. I loved this man.

Tony- you can type cant be bothered for that im tired. I will be the brains

Y/n- "lazy bones" i said laughing while writing "stark wedding" on the top of the page.

Tony- we need best man and maid of honour.

Y/n- well bella is the maid of honour and nat,wanda and pepper are the bridesmaids

Tony- okay un i want rhodes as my main man and for the other three i want bruce steve and peter. I know peter is a kid but still.

Y/n- awh tony he would love that.

So me and tony planned the wedding for about two hours. We wanted a white wedding in a little church on top of a hill(if you watched mamma mia you will know what im on about) then for the after party we would have it on a beach. We planned it for 5 months time so it was in the summer. We decided not to have a honey moon and go on a vacation when everything was calmer because fury was piling missions on us like no tomorrow.

Tony- im starving wanna go out for food?

Y/n- of course i would never say no to food

Tony- shawarma?

Y/n- yessss

So tony drove us to the shawarma shop and we ordered our foods. He then drove to a little lake and we ate it in the car. It was so lovely and peaceful.

Tony- hey what time is it?

Y/n- 2.30pm why?

Tony- want to take the girls wedding dress shopping?

Y/n- tony our wedding isn't happening for another 5 months

Tony- i know just want to be sure you can get one

Y/n- okay!

With that tony drove us back to the compound and held my hand and walked in.

Y/n-"GIRLS WANNA GO WEDDING DRESS SHOPPINGv?" I shouted walking through the door