Part 47- bellas wedding pt.1

It was two years later. Bella wanted to do the wedding sooner but thor thought to leave it for a bit with what happened with tony and the brogan was small they said to leave it for a year or two. Anyway it was a day before bellas wedding and me and tony were laying on the bed hugging while the kids were playing in their room.

Tony- cant believe they are two already

Y/n- me neither time flies

Tony- and your birthday is next week are you exited?

Y/n- not really another day to me just getting older.

Tony- can i do a party for you?

Y/n- tones I really appreciate it but i dont want loads of people i just want us avengers and if the gardiens come.

Tony- that's perfectly fine.

Y/n- who will look after the kids though if we drink?

Tony- happy never drinks and may isnt a big drinker so they can stay here and we will ask them im sure they will say yes.

Y/n- okay.

With that the two kids come running in.

Brogan- hiya

(Yes im doing the speaking patten of what my two year old sister says she don't really say a lot but only little sentences)

Ella- hello mummy and daddy

Tony- hello my little prince and princess

Y/n- come here my babys

So they both came onto the bed and say in between me and tony.

Y/n- tones whats the time?

Tony- currently 11.45am

Y/n- me and the girls are staying here tonight and the boys are going out.

Tony- why?

Y/n- bella and thors  wedding is tomorrow tony

Tony- "shi- shoot i forgot about that" he stopped himself from swearing

Y/n- be careful mr stark now i dont want these two monkeys picking up swearing off you.

Tony- sorry darling

Brogan- "darling" he said copying tony

Y/n- awh you are a little darling.

Tony- we better go downstairs.

Y/n- ughh fine only if i can wear your shirt.

Tony- you got a tshirt on

Y/n- so i want yours

Tony- "fine" with that he chucked me a tshirt from out of his wardrobe and i got out of bed and took my top off to put his on.

Ella- "BOOBIES" she shouted really loud

Tony- yes ella they are boobies but only mine to touch ok?

Ella- ok daddy

Y/n- ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!

tony- come on kids before your mother kills me.

With that he left with the two kids holding his hands. He was adorable with them. So i put tonys tshirt on and walked downstairs. I look at tony and he smirks so i ignore him and sit down next to scott on the sofa. Everyone was there talking.

Nat- bella you ready for your wedding?

Bella- yeah but i kinda changed the plan.

Y/n- oh god what now?