Part 80- last

( this chapter is just about little things what happens after in life because i cant think of anymore chapters to write. I will be making another story so please could you read it :) i dont know what to do yet with it though either tony starks daughter. Rdj as a actor or rdj as a teacher im not sure please let me know what one you would like)

One time me and nat went shopping because i was helping her look for a present for steve for his like 104th birthday lol. We were in the mall and a man came up-to us and started saying that "debra" was looking for us apparently we were named stacey and mia. We refused and apparently he was confused and he left.

Another time thor and loki took the kids to the park and when they came back they came back without abbie and then she turned up and said that thor and loki forgot her and that was the last time i ever let thor and loki take the kids to the part alone.

Another day me and tony had a date night and the kids stayed in the tower with the others and we went out for a fancy meal and went back to the cabin. We were watching fifty shades of gray and then tony decided he wanted to have sex with me on the sofa but the electric got cut off because there was thunder so we lit loads of candles and had sex it the dark. It was actually quite fun until tony knocked over one of the candles and set the coffee table on fire. Good job the fire extinguisher was quite near or otherwise we would be toast right now.

Another time we all went to Asgard and me and tony had a little argument and i walked out of thors castle thing and had a little walk or fly around asgard because i found one of the grandmasters ships because he was living there on asgard. I went for a fly and i crashed because obviously i have never flew a ship before. I got lost and everyone was looking for me for hours and i turned up at 5pm the next day after like 27 hours and they all taped me down basically so I wouldn't go. Yes me and tony ended up having make up sex in the cupboard again.

Another day we all went for a vacation all the avengers to spain. We all had a huge villa it was basically living in the compound but a more hot beautiful place. It had a huge pool and we had a pool party and went to the beach. Me and tonh went on a lot a late night beach walks alone and alot of skinny dipping.

Another day it was my birthday and i took the kids out because I thought everyone forgot it was my birthday and i took them for food and to the fair and when we came back the kids ran ahead infront of me into the tower and i went after them and when i walked through the door they all jumped out and i nearly had a heart attack. We had a party and i got drunk and jumped out the window with tonys suit and he had to fly and chase me because i didn't have a clue how to use it.

One time i went out me and bella with tonys bank card and we went shopping but we didn't buy clothes or food or anything like that. We baught a puppy i was in love it was a cream Labrador i took him back to the tower because thats where the kids and tony was and when we walked in loki got scared because he didn't know what it was and the kids loved him. We called him marley. (Marley and me :( )

Another time me tony and the kids were in the cabin and we could hear noises from outside. Then someone came bursting through the door pretending to rob us but tony bust out laughing because he couldn't hold it and we found out it was scott tricking us.

Another time the kids stayed with pepper and happy and me and tony and the avengers went on a mission to fight this big pink thing. He looked like the hulk but 10x worse. Yeah you can imagine a pink hulk it was a funny sight to look at but he was very strong. He basically nearly killed hulk. He threw clint and he landed in a tree and got hurt and he hurt tony so then my wife anger built in and i threw this pink hulk looking thing and killed it with my powers. Nobody messes with my tony. When we got home i helped tony by being nurse y/n and then that ended up with tony wanting to have sex with me once again.

Hi guys this is the end of this story. I cant think of anymore to write but i will be making another story so stay tuned. I haven't had much reads on this one but i hope to get more reads. Thank you too who ever have read this book. It wasn't the best because it was the first story i have ever written.

Please help me out on what stroy to write next. You can comment or messages me i dont mind <3