Part 49- drunk

So me and tony walked into the after party and i went to get changed into a little dress because this one was too long then i went to the bar and ordered a drink. Happy and may was in the party but they were looking after the kids. I did refuse at first for them to look after them but they basically told me if I didn't drink i was getting drink poured down my neck so i kind of had to. So i was currently standing by the bar getting a drink.

Tony- "well what is a beautiful young girl doing sitting here all by herself" he asked while standing next to me.

Y/n- "well i mean my husband has gone on a wander so maybe you would like to keep me company" i joked.

Tony- i would love to. Anyway mrs stark want to dance?

Y/n- no im not drunk enough yet.

Tony- "okay darling" he laughed.

Y/n- anwyay im popping to the toilet.

Tony- want me to wait for you or shall i go and sit with the others?

Y/n- its okay go and sit with the others. Do me a favour though can you take my drink with you?

Tony- of course gorgeous.

With that i started walking to the toilet. There was two men standing looking at me by the wall and i felt a bit uncomfortable so i hurried into the toilet. I done what i had to do and went back out. The men was still there so i walked off but then they started following me. "Hey bitch wait up" one of the men shouted. I got scared and went to press my ring that tony made me so if i was in trouble i could press it and would elert my location to him and let him know but I remembered i left it in the compound. "Shit" I whispered. So I turned around and acted casual.

Y/n- hello fellas whats up?

Man 1- you look very ravashing.

Y/n- uh thanks?

Man 2- now you are going to come with us or there will be trouble

Y/n- "i- i dont want to" i said with pure fear.

Man 2- "tough you are"

With that the two men grabbed my two arms and started pulling me through a door. My anger was building up and i could feel a wave of energy go to my hands. All of a sudden the energy blew me back and the whole castle went a purple coulor.

Man 1- what the fuck was that?

Y/n- that was me.

Man 2- "cool" he said while grabbing me again.

Another wave of energy came through me snd these two men was blown through the door and landed in the middle of the room where everyone was. "Fucking hell that was horrible" i said to myself. Then i walked to the middle of the room.  I look at the two men and they get up. " I suggest you both leave before that happens again".

Man 1- alright we are sorry

Man 2- please dont kill us

Y/n- debating on it to be honest I suggest you hurry along now.

Man 2- yes ma'am

With that they both ran out the door and i started to calm down. The purpleness started going away in the room and I could feel myself calming down. "Y/n oh my god are you okay" bella shouted while running up to me and hugging me.

Y/n- im okay now. Oh my is the kids okay?

Bella- they are fine they were cheering you on to be honest.

Y/n- oh god let me go and see them.

With that i broke the hug and ran upto the kids.

Brogan- mummy that was amazing

Ella- you were so cool

Y/n- haha why thank you.

I got up and walked the kids to everyone and i sat down next to tony and he held my hand.

Thor- what the heck happened out there?

So I explained what happened and everyone was in utter shock.

Y/n- i would like my drink now tones

Tony- of course my darling.

Tonys pov*

It was about 3 hours later and everyone was tipsy but y/n and bella was drunk af. It was only the close people with us everyone else had gone home. May and happy put the kids to bed so it was just adults and peter. Bella and y/n was dancing on the tables.

Bella- Y/N YOU SHOULD SING

y/n- NOOOOOO

Bella- YESSS COME ON YOU LOVE SINGING.

rhodes- "y/n can sing?" He whispered to me

Tony- "yeah she sung in mine and her wedding" I whispered back

Rhodes- oh yeah I remember she was amazing.

With that i hear the noise of the mic and y/n standing on the stage.

Y/n- so mrs odinson wants me to sing. But what song should i sing?

Nat- BEGGIN!!

y/n- "alright then." She said while stumbling.

Tony- "this is going to be a long night" i said to myself.

Y/n had sung the song and she was now dancing with scott in the middle of the dance floor. Me and her have had a few dances but slow ones but her and scott were just vibing.

Scott- y/n dont you think you should go to bed.

Thor- yes bella i think you should to

Y/n&bella- NOOOO

tony- yes come on y/n.

Y/n- "i will only if you cuddle me" she said while falling to the floor.

Tony- behave then i will

Y/n- "yes daddy" she said with a smrik on her face.

God i loved this girl but calling me daddy infront of everyone went a bit to far.

Tony-"Y/N!" I helped her up and she fell back down so i picked her up and started carrying her to bed. Thor was walking next to me with bella in his arms.

Y/n- bella i love you

Bella- i love you too sexy

With that me and thor put bella and y/n down and walked in front of them because to be honest they were kind of annoying us. We walked ahead and it was quite behind us and when we looked back they were both passed out on the floor next to eachother.

Tony- for fuck sake women

Thor- tell me about it.

So we picked them both back up and i took y/n to the bedroom that we were sharing. And laid her down. I was trying to undress her because she was in a dress so. But she woke up

Y/n- "oh well hello there hot stuff" she said while sluring.

Tony- hello. Good your awake help me take this dress off you.

Y/n- "yes sir" she sakd with a smirk

She knows i love being called that. It turned me on like mad. After she got undressed she was just in bra and knickers and she walked to the toilet that was connected to our room and im guessing she had a pee so i laid down in just my joggers i changed into. I closed my eyes and i could hear y/n get back on the bed. She climbed on top of me and when i looked she was naked. My eyes widened.

Y/n- "like what you see daddy?" She winked.

Tony-"thats it" with that i flipped her over so i was ontop of her and i threw her arms behind her head and held them there. "You have been really naughty you know that right"

Y/n- so what are you going to do about it?

Tony- "nothing you are drunk. Tomorrow you will get your punishment." I smirked.

So i get off her and lay next to her and in seconds she was already asleep so i knock the light of and j drift off to sleep.