Part 2- Mr stark

THE NEXT MORNING*
so i woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm ringing in my ears and me being me i snoozed it like 10 times but i told myself i had to get up. So i wrapped my fluffy blanket around myself and walked down stairs to find Bella already making breakfast with a huge smile on her face.

"Good morning sleepy head" she said while pouring milk onto her cereal

"Good morning you seem happy this morning"

Bella- "well my best friend is going for a job interview for the first time in 6 months so i think i have a good reason to be happy"

Y/N- "fair point anyway whats for breakfast?"

Bella- "not much as you fell asleep yesterday and didn't go shopping so you can either have cereal or toast"

Y/n- "toast please plenty of jam"

Bella-"yes boss" she said sarcastically

So she made me some toast and we were talking while eating our breakfast. When i finished i went upstairs to go and get ready. I done my makeup and hair and chose an outfit out of my wardrobe

this is what you chose^Once you finished getting dressed you grabbed everything you needed and made your way back to the living room

Once you finished getting dressed you grabbed everything you needed and made your way back to the living room.

Y/n- "how do i look?"

Bella-" very smart indeed now leave or you will be late its 9.40Am now so go!"

Y/n- "okay okay im going see you later!"

With that you kissed bella on the cheek and was heading out the door until you got stopped by bella shouting "good luck sexy!" You just giggled and shut the door behind you.
Around 10 minutes later you arrived at the very tall building that Happy said for you to go to. At this point your stomach was a butterfly sanctuary it was doing 10 flips per second. As you walked through the front door you see a desk with a very pretty lady standing by it.
"Excuse me could you please tell me where i would find happy hogan he is supposed to show me to my new boss for an interview" you asked shyly
The woman turned around and smiled "hiya Im pepper potts you must be y/n am i right?"

"Yes im y/n" you smiled back

Pepper- "oh lovely Happy is currently upstairs with Mr stark"

Im sorry did she just say Mr stark?!! As in mr tony stark? Noo it cant be surely! And with that you were cut from your thoughts by pepper saying "miss Y/L/N mr stark is ready for you. I can take you up in the lift"

Y/n- "oh okay thank you"
You wasn't really keen on lifts as you got stuck in one when you where younger but you didn't fancy climbing all these stairs because you had to go upto the 57th floor
So you both got into the lift and it was an awkward silent at first until pepper broke it

Pepper- "so y/n how are you feeling?"

Y/n- "if im being completely honest i am absolutely shitting myself im so nervous it's unbelievable I haven't had a job in 6 months due to my old boss so yeah little nervous haha"

Pepper- "no need to be nervous mr stark can be intimidating but trust me he is so lovely pain in the ass on times but he is alright"

With that the lift dinged and the doors opened revealing a group of people sitting on the sofas

"Tony your 10.00 is here" pepper said

"Ahh miss Y/L/N lovely to meet you my name is tony stark im going to be your new boss if you pass the interview that is" he said with a cocky smile on his face

Y/n-" lovely to meet you too mr stark"

Tony- "well follow me and we will get started right away"
You followed his steps leading into a huge office room with a beautiful view of new york. But you didn't notice the view because you were too busy drooling over this hot billionaire. You were cut out of your day dream by him saying "see something you like miss y/l/n"
Y/n- "im so sorry uh i-"

Tony- "its okay miss y/l/n"

Y/n- "is it okay if you call me y/n i hate being called by my last name"

Tony-" of course in that case call me tony"

Y/n- "okay tony"

So you both sat down by his desk and he started asking you questions on all sorts of things.
I was so scared my stomach was doing 50 flips my heart was racing so fast and not to mention I couldn't help but stare at the hot billionaire

Tony- "congratulations Y/N you have got the job"

Y/n- "oh my Thank you so much Mr stark"

Tony- "no problem Y/N. Now come on come and meet the avengers"

Sorry this part is also small😂