Part 32- going home

It was two weeks later and i had the best time of my life. Laura was being bitchy to me but my handsome husband stuck up for me. We become actually great friends with kevin and even went out drinking one night with him but he found a woman and left us but talked about it to us the next day. We went canoeing,rock climbing, swimming with dolphins, little dates,we even went to the bar and found it it was a strip club so we went back and i gave him my own little show. We then went back on the cruise and we had fun on there. Lots of sex mind which im not complaining about. We were currently on tonys private jet heading back to the compound. Me and tony was playing pool in the mini games room.

Tony- lets make a bet?

Y/n- okay what bet?

Tony- if i win you got to cook me food whenever i want and what ever i want at anytime of the day for the next month.

Y/n- and if i win?

Tony- i will take you where ever you want to go what ever time of the day it is and i aint aloud to say no.

Y/n- oh now thats a deal

Tony- im definitely going to beat you

Y/n- oh yeah? There alot you dont know about me and one is that im the best at pool.

Tony- well we will see. You break darling

Y/n- "okayy" with that i break and a solid ball rolls into the pot. "Oo solid" i say while i smrik at him. I go to the white ball and he was standing where i wanted to go so i leaned onto the table infront of him and push my bum into his private area.

Tony-"mhh" i hear him moan softly and i smirk. Then i go to pot the ball and he puts his hands on my waist to distract me. Then i hit the white ball and don't manage to go into the pot.

Tony- "ahh my go" he said while sliding his hands off my hips. He hits the white ball and a blue stiped ball goes in. He pots two more balls in but the third ball he missed. "Oh shit" he cursed and i smirked at him.

Y/n-"think im gonna win stark"i said while walking over to the white ball

We both potted lots of balls in and he had two balls left and i had only the black ball left.

Y/n-"i call side pocket" i said while he stood there in shock because of how good i was. "I cant wait for all these car rides and shopping trips" i said with a smirk and he just rolled his eyes. So i hit the white ball and the black ball went in. "YAY" i shouted happily until the jet shakes and the white ball went in after. "Ah for fuck sake. Jamie you are a terrible driver" i shouted towards the pilots place.

Tony- "ooo a lot of meals for me then" he smiked at me.

Y/n- "i will poison them" i said while walking passed him smiling.

He grabs my hips and pulls me in tight to him. He then kissed me passionately.

Tony- oh is that so? Then i might die and then you wont have iron man to protect you what will you do?

Y/n- i will live without iron man but i dont think i could live without tony stark.

Tony- ah i know baby. Anyway we have an hour left before we land wanna watch a film?

Y/n- sure what film?

Tony- how about (your favourite film)?

Y/n- omg i love that film yess

Tony- okay baby.

With that tony layed down and i cuddled in next to him. In a matter of minutes i feel asleep.

Tony- "hey carl can you do me a favour and grab me a blanket" tony whispered to the servant.

Carl- here we go sir anything else?

Tony- no thats all thank you.

Tony wrapped me in the blanket shortly later we both woke up to the buzzer going in to tell us to out out seatbelt on because we were about to land. So we both put our seatbelts on and waited to land.

Not long after we landed and it was dark outside.

Tony- hey carl what time is it?

Carl- it is currently 12.37Am sir

Y/n- no wonder im tired

Tony- we can to straight to bed.

With that happy came out.

Happy- welcome back you two go on in i will grab your bags

Y/n- awh thanks hap.

With that tony grabbed my hand and we walked into the main room of the compound. Everyone was up and bella ran up to me and hugged me.

Bella- my god mrs stark you look amazing look at your tan!

Y/n- awh thanks bells

Steve- come on tell us all about it

Nat- please do

Y/n- tony want to? Or do you want to go to bed?

Tony- we can tell them if you want

Y/n- i would love to

So me and tony sat down and everyone listened to what we did. Then what the place was like. Then about kevin and then about the trip there and back and then i told them about laura.

Thor- who ever that laura is im going to hit her over the head with my hammer

Y/n- please do! Trying to take my man how dare she

Tony- well me and y/n done a bet on the jet and it was who ever won could do what ever the other person wanted. So if y/n won i was supposed to take her where every she wanted at any time and if i won she would cook me dinner and meals whenever j wanted for the next month.

Scott- awh im so sorry tony i bet y/n won

Tony- no i won

Y/n- i would have won because i potted the black last but then jamie is a shit pilot and made the jet shake and The white went in

Bucky- any excuse

Tony- she isnt lying to be fair.

Y/n- see. Anyway im going to bed im shattered.

Tony- me too goodnight!

Everyone said goodnight and i went to bed. I just shoved tonys tshirt on and took my trousers on and went to bed like that. More clothes than i have wore all the time we was away.

Tony- "awh not naked tonight?" He asked while pouting his lips

Y/n- nope anyone could walk in at any point tony

Tony-"true" he said while kissing me slowly on the lips. Then he layed back and pulled me into his chest. God i loved it when he did that.

Y/n- I really enjoyed that honeymoon tony thank you so much!

Tony- me too honey and no problem i would do that every week if i could

Y/n- me too but it is nice to be back in our own bed

Tony- oh yes of course. I love you baby

Y/n- i love you too tones

Tony- good night wife

Y/n- good night husband

With that i shut my eyes and fell straight to sleep.

(I will be using scenes from different fims. Like for example the pool table scene is similar to fifty shades darker and i will be using more scenes from films in it. I have also used scenes in other chapters from films too well some chapters)