Part 64-duggies birthday

It was a week later and i was laying in bed with tony. It felt nice to be hugging my husband again. It wad duggies birthday today but it was 4.30am so it was early but I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to go for a little walk. I got up and put on leggings and one of Tony's hoodies and i walked downstairs. I didn't really want to walk so I decided to go on the boat on the lake so i grabbed the keys and went down to the lake.

I drove the boat around the lake for around 2 hours and it was 6.45 so I decided to go back. Once i got back i went straight to the kitchen to make tea.  Then i sat down and watched tv for half hour. Then i heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Duggie- MUMMY ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

y/n- i know my boy happy birthday.

Then the other came downstairs.

Tony- honey where were you? I woke up at 5 and you wasn't here.

Y/n- oh I couldn't sleep so i went for a drive on the boat.

Tony- oh right

Ella- what are we doing for duggies birthday.

Y/n- suprise.

Little did the kids know yesterday tony booked an holiday to disney land for us all because of what have happened we wanted to get away. Him being tony stark we got the holiday quite quick and he has a private jet so we can leave tonight.

Brogan- come on mum tell us.

Tony- nope its a suprise you will have to wait and see.

Y/n- you can have a hint though.

Ella- yayy what is it?

Tony- well we have to pack so we are going somewhere.

Brogan- yay.

Duggie- please dont tell me its to the tower I really cant be bothered to look for uncle clint in the vents again.

Y/n- haha no somwhere exiting.

Brogan- yayy.

Y/n- your father will help duggie and brogan pack and i will help the girls. And tony please dont pacm ridiculous things.

Tony- hey im quite good at packing.

Y/n- ok ok.Anyway after we pack we will have breakfast then we wait for uncle happy and aunt may to come because peter is coming with us aswel.

Abbie- what are uncle happy and aunt may going to do here?

Y/n- watch the cabin while we are away.

Abbie- ohh

So we all went upstairs and i helped the girls pack while tony helped the boys then they took their suitcases downstairs while i packed mine. I was in our walk in wardrobe when i felt strong arms around my waist.

Y/n- you do realise that you doing that makes me fall in love with you harder right?

Tony-"of course i know thats why i do it" he spun me around and i looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

Y/n- i love your eyes they are beautiful.I could look at them all day.

Tony- well you can if you want but we wouldn't get much done.

Y/n- oh shush.

He then sat down on the sofa thing and sat me on his lap. He pressed his incredibly soft lips onto mine and mine were moist because i had just put chapstick on. I could feel him licking my lips and i giggled. Then he pulled away

Tony- cherry?

Y/n- yeah put now i need to put more now because of you.

Tony- not my fault i love kissing you.

Y/n- stop flirting now playboy and get packing we haven't got all day i still need to cook breakfast.

Tony- for your information im not a playboy anymore I used to be until i met you.

Y/n- you are adorable. Now pack mr.

So we both packed and started making our way downstairs and we could smell panckaes.

Y/n- shit is the kids cooking?

Tony- i dont know but it smells nice.

So we went a little faster and when we got to the kitchen we seen may and the kids eating pancakes.

Y/n- well well well who let you into my kitchen.

Tony- our kitchen.

Y/n- my kitchen you dont cook

May- sorry i should have asked but the kids were hungry.

Y/n- im only joking may carry on it smells delicious anyway

May- thank you.

Happy- hello

Tony- hiya hap.

Y/n- heyy thanks for watching the house for me-us.

Tony- good girl.

Gosh him saying that made me blush.

Peter- stop blushing mrs stark.

Y/n- pete stop calling me mrs stark call me y/n.

Peter- sorry i call mr stark mr stark so I thought you would want the same.

Y/n- no its too formal.

Peter- ok i will call you y/n.

Y/n- good.

We all finsihed eating and we packed the car.

Tony- theres the spare room done for you both i know you two are together but please no having sex in the bed.

May- oh shush tony.

Abbie- whats sex?

I gave tony a death stare and peter may tony and happy burst out laughing.

Y/n- nothing hun dont worry you will know when you are older but come on we need to leave.

Tony- theres no rush the jet dont leave until we get there

Duggie-JET? Like a private one?

Tony- yeah kiddo.

Y/n- it has everything on there

Tony- lets go.

So we all got into the car and made out way to the airport and thats where we seen taylor (the captain) standing waiting for us.

Taylor- good morning mr and mrs stark

Y/n- morning taylor.

Tony- morning is the jet set?

Taylor- all set go ahead on.

Y/n- thank you!.