Part 29- after party

So tony carried me down to the beach and i just giggled. I can believe i was married to this man.

Y/n-"i love you" I whispered in his ear.

Tony- "i love you too wifey" he whispered back. God he can call me that more often.

So we all got down to the beach and the photographer took lots of photos of all of us and then it was time for the first dance.

Steve- lets welcome the newly married couple everyone.

Nat- wait a second now y/n cant dance in that dress she needs to change.

Tony- "she can be naked if she wants" tony jokes

Y/n- "tony me naked is for your eyes only not everyone elses. You will see that later" i winked at him

Bucky-"thats weird to say keep it to yourself" he laughed

Tony- fine get changed be quick though i will miss you!

So with that nat pulled me into the little hut things that was on the beach and gave me my outfit and tied my hair up.

This is it^

So me and nat walked back to the place where everyone was and i walked to tony.

Tony- okay you look absolutely stunning!

Y/n- why thank you

Steve- okay now lets give it up for the married couple. Mr and mrs stark

With that a slow song came on and tony took my hand and started slowly dancing with me. His big brown eyes was glaring into my (e/c) eyes and his perfect smile was smiling at me. One of his  hands was close to my butt and the other and the other one was interlocked with mine. I layed my head on his shoulder while he swayed us both back and forth it was like a dream come true.

A couple of minutes later a few more couples started joining in with the dance. It was kind of hard to dance on sand but it was worth it. A few minutes later scott came over to me and tapped my shoulder.

Scott-"mrs stark may i have a father and daughter dance" he asked me while smirking

Y/n- "yes father" i said back as a joke

So me and scott started dancing while tony was dancing with cassie. My heart melted when i seen cassie and tony dancing. He was so great with kids it was adorable. I was so caught up in mu thoughts. Nat came and broke the thought.

Nat- hey y/n can me and the girls kidknapp you for a girlie dance

Y/n- "of course. See you later dad" i said to scott and he just laughed.

So me and the girls started dancing. Then the photographer came over and took some more photos of us. I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was a huge stage near the wall.